Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:34 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine stretched as she got herself out of her seat. She straightened her skirt a bit and draped her robe around her shoulders. Lexine had fallen asleep on the train ride over, as she hadn't gotten to sit with any of her friends from the year before. At least she had gotten to visit them, right? She was able to visit Iñigo over the summer, as well as write him, Alice and Jasper. She was hoping to find one of her friends from last year to travel to the school with. As she followed the rest of the crowd out, Lexine grinned at the sight of Hogsmeade station; lit with torches, lights cascading over the stone walls; it was beautiful. She was always so amazed at the view.

She hadn't realised how excited she had been to return until she stepped foot at the station.
                                                Beautiful... Lexine thought as she looked over the station filling with students once again. It was just like last year, only Lexine wasn't as scared to walk into that school. She was actually extremely excited, and couldn't wait to step foot in Hogwarts once again. The only problem was, was that Lexine wasn't too sure where she was supposed to go. The most she knew was that the first years were the only children who went on the boats -- so where did everyone else go? Lexine just looked around and watched as others exited the train, waiting to see where everyone else was going, surely there would be more people going her way...

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image
                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                  Closer to the edge
                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                  ════════════════════════
                                  𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 || 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝑑 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley stepped off the train, already looking for Yvonne. He hadn't seen her all summer, and he didn't see her at the station in London, which means she was probably at the station here if she was going to the school or not. He sighed, waiting for Anastasia to get off. They had met on the train, and they now were in search of the third person in their house. Ashley sighed, thinking. Well, if he were Yvonne, where would he be?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where's Yvonne
                                  OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image
                                                    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli stepped off the train, his sunglasses off as thankfully it was blissfully dark. Slipping the glasses into a pocket, he held in his other hand his pet toad, Hank, who was happily croaking away in his owner's hand. Eli scanned the platform, his pink eyes already spotting several older students and grateful that he didn't need to carry his trunk off the train. That would have been a nightmare. He decided to step off to the side and wait, however, for the older student or someone to notice him. He was quite new, and didn't know anything about the school yet. Well, other than the fact that he was at a school for magic stuff. Huh. The stereotypical mystical albino myth was true in his case. He chuckled, stroking the toad a bit as he waited.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This is so cool!

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Elispacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my gosh, he's adorable.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy stepped off of the train, confident, as always, that her little posse would be close behind. After all, they were all going the same place, right? No need to hold up traffic waiting on them. She did keep an eye out for Jer; figuring that the Slytherin was better off left alone for at least the duration of the train ride, she'd elected to choose a separate train car from him for the ride to school. But, he'd had some time to himself, so surely he was in a better mood now, right? As she scoped the crowd out looking for the blonde, her eyes fell on a head of white hair. She blinked with interest. She approached the child with curiosity, her lips spreading into a wide grin as she caught a better look at him. Huh. Looked like she wasn't the only one at Hogwarts with pink eyes anymore. She wondered if he were a metamorphmagus like her, but figured that, with the combination of the white hair, pink eyes and pale skin, he was more likely an albino. Unless he just liked the way albinos looked... which she could totally get, because it was a really interesting genetic mutation, or whatever it was. She approached the kid with a wide smile, tossing her now-pink-tipped blue hair over her shoulder and waving. "Heya! You're a firstie, right? I'm Gypsy!" she said excitedly. She could already tell looking at him that she was going to like this kid... he was her new first year, she decided. He was completely adorable, and had this sort of sweet look about him. Shy, too. Sort of reminded her of Echo or Alex, actually, or maybe Lindsay, although this kid wasn't quite as feminine as her first friend (who she was pretty sure constantly got mistaken for a girl, both because of his name and his looks). She felt movement on her back, and chuckled as Art decided to peek over her shoulder to see who she was talking to. The sloth eyed the child for a moment with interest, then yawned and laid his head back down against the back of her neck. She rolled her eyes at the creature, waiting for the first year to introduce himself.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eli blinked as an obviously older girl approached him with... Blue hair. Well now. That was odder than his own hair. He tucked Hank into a pocket and smiled a bit, wondering at the odd girl before he introduced himself. "Umm, hi, I'm Elijah. Or just Eli, really. You... have blue hair. You know that, right? Is that common, or is that something weird here, too?" He couldn't say for sure, considering that his own colouring was odd for normal people, and well, he was about as far from normal-looking as you could get. However, he didn't mind. If anything, that meant that he wasn't the odd person here. Maybe. Or maybe he was as odd as he thought he was and people would be weirded out by him. Either way, it made for something interesting to consider.

════════════════════════

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy giggled. See, this was why, no matter how much she might want a certain someone to notice her, she'd never completely give up her colorful locks. Standing out was what she did best, after all, and why would she ever decide not to? She could be blonde for Daniel every now an again, but really, it wouldn't last long, and she knew it. "Nice to meet you, Eli. Yeah, I know it's blue. And yeah, it's pretty weird, even for Hogwarts. There was a girl, an upperclassmen, who had hair sort of like mine, but I think she graduated last year. And anyway, hers was dyed, and mine's not. It's legit," she told him, smiling brightly. "You know, I was gonna comment on how odd it would be for someone not to know their own hair color, but then I remembered that that actually happens to me sometimes," she said with a chuckle. It sounded odd, but it was true; she didn't always notice when her hair changed colors. Especially if it happened when she was mad or really depressed or scared. She was pretty sure it'd been black for hours after her and Jer had found the body down in the dungeons, and she'd never even noticed it change. She'd been too busy freaking the hell out. She suppressed a shudder at the memory. Her goals for this year were simple; adopt another first year (which she might've already accomplished!), find that bloody hidden room (which she totally blamed Daniel for her not finding last year, for the record), and not finding any dead bodies. Hopefully, the last one would prove simple enough. She really disliked that she'd made that into a goal, actually, but after you found one, you tended to hope you didn't find another.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eli frowned a bit when she said that her hair colour was legit, but that she didn't remember her own hair colour at times. What, did it change often? He almost giggled as he realized he would have loved to have that ability when he was younger. Especially considering the fact that he was constantly harassed for being so different. Pink eyes trailed over her hair, and then blinked as he realized her eyes were the same shade as her hair. Well, that was a neat trick. He pulled a lock of his own hair forward and eyed it, shrugging as it fell back into place. "Well, I can say for certain that this is my natural hair colour. It hasn't changed, though I like to imagine sometimes it's gotten darker. Maybe. Only time I get any colour is when I'm out in the sun for too long, and then I just turn red. That hurts, by the way." He then crossed his arms, thinking for a minute or two. Well, she was someone from the school. Maybe she knew more about it than any of the other first years? Well, one way to find out, really. "So, you've been to the school for a while. What do you know about it, and what exactly did I get signed up for? My parents had no clue such a place existed until like maybe a month ago, and they freaked out."

════════════════════════

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy smiled as he inspected his own hair, watching him with curiosity. When he spoke she let out a small giggle. "It's a nice color, though. Unique. Not many people walking around with such nice snow-white hair... or pink eyes. Actually, I think that you're the first person I've ever met with pink eyes... other than myself, of course," she said. She blinked then, and when she opened her eyes, they were their normal (for her) shade of pink, though there were still a few noticeably cobalt-blue flecks decorating the hot-pink irises. The statement about his skin, and how easily it burned, confirmed that he was, in fact, an albino, which was pretty interesting in and of itself. Although, that kinda sucked... no Quidditch for him, that was for sure. He'd also have to be careful with the Herbology lessons... they were at least in a greenhouse, which was sort of indoors, but that wasn't exactly much better than being outside. "I got a sunburn once, on holiday with my parents. Felt awful... probably not as bad as you get, though." When he asked about the school, she blinked again. So, what, he was a muggleborn? Rory had been, too, and so had Alex... maybe she had some sort of weird sixth sense for detecting muggleborns. Whatever, it was cool; they really needed the help more than anyone else, right? And that's what she was all about, helping people... okay, that was what she was all about in regards to the first years. She wasn't completely selfless, she'd admit it. But at least she did help others on occasion. "I would've thought that the rep who talked to your parents would've explained, but tell ya what, whatever questions you have, you can hunt me down and ask. As an overview... I mean, it's a magic school. You learn magic. Start off with basic courses your first year, then third year you get to choose electives. It's all pretty cool, honestly," she said, smiling at the thought. She didn't really know what specific questions he would have now, but she figured she could give him an overview of what the night was going to be like, at least. "Here in a bit, one of the faculty members from the school's going to show up and call for the first years; you'll follow her and she'll take you across the lake in boats. Then you'll wait in the entrance hall for a bit, then they take you into the Great Hall, there's the sorting ceremony to put all the first years in their houses, and after that there's a big feast. Tomorrow morning, you get your schedule, and then classes start." She shrugged. That was concise enough, right? And he was free to ask her whatever he wanted to as far as elaboration went.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:12 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_______________________________________________XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_______________________________________________
              XXXXXXι'м иσт вσssч! ι נυsт нαvє вєттєя ιםєαs!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXσиℓч тнє sнαℓℓσω киσω тнємsєℓvєs.

”The train was brilliant,” Axel exclaimed, the shorter and smaller of the two. Wide eyes speckled with earthy life darted around and never to rest. But beside him, his step-sister wasn't nearly as impressed.

”You think everything is brilliant, Axe,” she pointed out to the tune of an eye roll. She never knew it could make a sound, but her mother always seemed to just hear it where ever she went! ”And I still didn't see Cash.” She chimed in matter of factly.

”I did,” he declared haughtily. ”While you were oogling someone's shoes, I saw him get on the train...Didn't see which compartment though, too many blokes in the way.” He shrugged. His plain black school robes rustled against the dust and dirt along the paved train station. Hers got caught in a small gust of running students and swept up in a flurry around her knees. Children and teens were still piling out of the train while Axel and Camila milled about aimlessly. Neither one daring to look the fool and pretend to know where they were going.

”Ugh...Well they were cute shoes, Cher would agree.” Cami didn't know why, but she always loved to throw that in his face: that she could get along better with their adopted siblings than he could. That she was cooler..

And it usually meant war...

But Axel had just let it slide, it didn't matter, not when the thought of Hogwarts loomed so close. Still, he gave her a sideways push without even sparing a glance. She bounced on the heel of her foot, but otherwise hadn't seemed to notice. She was much too preoccupied, it made her dark eyes hazy like black muddy waters. If Axel noticed her discomfort, he didn't show it. He rattled on about the engine of the train, and if it ran on coal or magic.

”It's little baby dragons, duh. They breathe fire that goes into the combustion engine thing and makes it go. That's why It's hidden from the other platforms in London.” Camila lied so hard. But it rolled off her tongue so fluidly, she almost believed herself and for a split second, she almost got him to believe too.

”Nu-uh,” he finally said with a frown. ”That's stupid, you're lying.”

"If you say so, Axe. If you say so..."

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

He walked out of train, looking for Lexine, Warren, or anyone for that matter. He did meet one of the first years though on the train, where he tried to act like he was some sort of strong man and pick up the boy's trunk. Easy to say, he had to put it down. He really didn't know why he even tried that, but at least he had the strength to put it down without a crash...that he was proud of...sort of. He watched as the boy went over to Gypsy, his teammate and began talking to her, which he was about to join, but he soon caught eye of Lexine, which made him drop everything he was doing for a second. The boy, a smile on his face, made his way over to her, not quickly, but quick enough.

"Hello Lexine," he said to her, thick accent being present again because of his month trip to Spain. Every time he got back, he always spoke with the accent, mainly because he talked all the time when he was with family and he just got used to it. "You look...nice today," he said to her, a little less confidently then his earlier 'hello'. He did however keep the small smile during the whole thing. If someone saw Iñigo, they would think he was always happy, and that is exactly what he wanted them to think. Half the time it was a facade, but when he was with Lexine, or any of the other people he knew, it usually wasn't a lie. He really just enjoyed socializing.

He kept his pace to keep up with the girl, looking to where the older kids were going, because he quite frankly had no idea. "Do you have any idea where we are going?" he asked her, frantically looking around to see where everyone is going. "I'm going to assume there are no boats this year." Despite how much he loved sailing, he couldn't stand being near the murky Black Lake. He didn't have any idea what lied within other than the giant squid, which made its appearance. That squid was definitely awesome.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Artemitus

Sarcastic Sweetheart

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:25 am
User Image

User Image

User Image
Ani is...
CURRENTLY // dressed normaly.
CURRENTLY // single.
CURRENTLY AT// the station.
CURRENTLY FEELING // happy.
CURRENTLY THINKING // its good to be back =D.

Ani got off the train, looking around at all the other students, and smiled.
It was really good to be back at Hogwarts. She was looking forward to
seeing everyone again. She had spent the summer in Paris with her
father as he had work to do there and had had a really good time but
she missed being at school and in the magical world.

Loyal...And a hard worker to boot,
You help those in need, I see,
Then this house is perfect for that attitude...
Hufflepuff!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:36 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

Theo walked out onto the platform, looking for anyone. He had just endured a whole eight hour ride without talking, eating, or maybe even breathing, because that's how efficient he was being at the moment. The worst part is that it was a rarity to see the boy not talk. Truth was, he really never shut up, but for once in his life and hopefully the last, he did. Chuckling at the thought of it, he looked around and surveyed the area, not really knowing what to do right now. There was plenty however, and he had no idea how he didn't know what to do. He was going to get to go to Hogsmeade this year, which was something he was most definitely excited for. He wanted to go to the Dueling Range there. He had heard it was nice and he also heard that there were lessons. He really wanted to get good at something and he felt the Dueling was definitely he should, should he ever want to be an Auror or Hit Wizard. But he would settle for nothing less that that. Plus, it really was a useful thing to know how to do.

He walked around the platform looking for someone to talk to. At this time, he would always be with Alex; so he had to find someone new to talk to. He could talk to Ronna in a little while. Despite escaping the Isles and all the memories within it when he went to Dortmund, the one person he actually thought of the most was Ronna and not Alex. Alex didn't care about him at all, and that was easy to tell...especially because of what happened over the summer. He seriously couldn't believe it escalated to that and as sorry as he was, he let bygones be bygones. Well, he wasn't sorry towards Alex, but rather her...'partner'...or whatever she was. He really berated and belittled the girl, but she honestly got caught in the wrong situation. She shouldn't have even let Alex call his name like she did. She flaunted the fact that they were kissing and it set him off to say the least.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:28 am
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision. [Wearing: Plain Uniform]

Before Cathy (or Leena) could go searching out for other first years there had been an announcement for the train to depart soon. With the rush of other students Cathy led the way to the train with Leena and the two girls had found a cabin together. Cathy liked Leena she seemed like a great friend to have, of course Cathy was the type of person who didn't really dislike anyone-or anyone she had run into ever. She was more of the type to see the best in everyone and she did technically have a fairly sheltered upbringing.

When they got to Hogsmeade, Cathy had already changed into her uniform which was plain with black robes and tie, which was one of the easiest ways to tell who was first years or not. The non-first years sported their house colors in their ties and their robes were colored. She wondered briefly if first years were stuck with plain robes all year or if they would have to order uniforms in their house colors once sorted. She was frustrated by the little things she forgot to ask. At least she knew about the boats ahead of time and a little about the sorting-of course those were the sort of major topics her brother would tell her.

Smiling she looked around the station at all the bustling students and noted there were several first years there too, she smiled over at Leena and said, "I can't imagine that soon we are going figure out our houses and everything! And the upcoming boat ride should be fun. Of course I never actually have been in a boat," She ended with a small laugh.

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

shabatha

{OOC: Let me know if it isn't okay to assume Cathy and Leena were together on the train ride-I'll change the post if it isn't.}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:49 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: Xavier and Victor
Wearing:Hogwarts Uniform-4th Year

The train, remember, act normal: you said you were going to keep moving forward.

While on the train, when Victor responded about considering confessing to Del, which she thought was far overdo, and the fact he was looking forward to healing class again, Veronica smiled some. "Oh, healing, one of my worst classes... well, at least I have arithmancy class to make me feel better about my incompetence in healing class," She said. "And I picked up an extra elective so I have to double up on classes there," She shook her head, "and being a class that is as late as astronomy is going to kill me. So much on my going cold turkey off caffeine this summer."

With a small smile she stood and said near the end of the trip, "Well, if you two will excuse me, I need to find a free cabin to change into my uniform." She may consider gender as a fairly neutral thing and though she might not have found it that odd to change in the same cabin as Victor, especially considering he wasn't interested in her type at all, and she counted him more as family then anything else, she considered it might be odd to change in the same cabin as Xavier, as they had very few conversations, and weren't exactly even friends.

By the time she came back the train was already pulling into Hogsmeade Station and she said, "Well, I suppose we have to encounter the school year, whether we are ready or not. Xavier, you can join Victor and I in the carriages if you want. I mean if we haven't talked your ear off yet... or if you still need someone to keep away your cousin or whatever." She pushed some of her blonde hair behind her ear and said. "Ready then?" And with that she led the way off the train onto the crowded platform. She figured both could find her easy enough considering her natural height and the extra inch and a half her heeled boots offered.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

Diamond Wales
Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

sand123e

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:01 am
It's been a long time since I came around
Been a long time but I'm back in town
This time I'm not leaving without you

XXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXX
Somethin', somethin' about this place
Somethin', 'bout lonely nights and my lipstick on your face
Somethin', somethin' about my cool Nebraska guy
Yeah something about, baby, you and I

Ⓜⓤⓖⓖⓛⓔ-ⓑ ⓞⓡⓝxxxⓈⓘⓝⓖⓛⓔ

╔══════════════╗

Alex stepped of the hogwarts express, onto a seemingly ordinary train station, he looked up and say a big sign that read "Hogsmeade Station"
Kalin had told Alex about this place, they had talked the whole train ride over about hogwarts and all kinds of magic stuff,alex wasnt sure if they were freinds yet but he had high hopes. Alex looked all around and abosrbed all he could, hoping to see something magical. and then he saw it. a giant castle in the distance. Hogwarts, he had finnaly made it. . Alex turned and shouted "kalin! are you coming!?"

╚══════════════╝

✰Wearing [whatever I'm wearing] ✰With [whoever i'm with] ✰Why [why am i here/doing what] ✰Thoughts [my happy place]

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games