Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Gamma Wave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:59 pm
Greetings. As the name says, I am Gamma Wave. I am actually the mule of Zeta Wave, my main character. If anyone wishes to, an invite sent to him would be accepted without a doubt. Anyways, about myself.

I am 16 years old, and a resident of Ontario, Canada. I've been on Gaia for a year and a half now, and ironically I joined on my actual birthday, August 5th. I love writing things, mostly poetry, but I am proud to say most of it is not depressive as many expect. I also love music, and will listen to just about anything. However, I prefer Rock and Metal. My three favourite bands are System of a Down, Tool, and The Mars Volta (In no particular order).

I am a major gamer, and was born and raised on Sonic the Hedgehog. Ever since Sega stopped making Consoles, I moved to Nintendo systems, and I am proud owner of a Wii (I have taken the title of Wii-tard with great passion), but I will play anything you have.

I am also a Drama Nerd, and just recently finished writing a script of my own. I hope to use it next year as my schools entry in our area's drama festival competition.

Alright, I figure I have rambled enough, right? Thank you for inviting me to this guild, I am quite sure I will have some fun =)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:12 pm
Hi all. I'm Pocky, and I've been on Gaia since '04.

I like:

Books:
The Abhorsen Trillogy (Garth Nix)
The Tortall books (Tamora Peirce)
The Enchanted Forest Chronicals [Dealing with Dragons, etc.] (Patricia C. Wreed)
Fairie Wars (Herbie Brennan)
And many others.

Movies:
The Nightmare Before Christmas
My Neighbor Totoro
Spaceballs
Princess Mononoke
Aladin (Yes. Aladin.)
Batman Begins
LotR

Manga:
Naruto
Alice 19th
Others that I can't think of at the moment

Anime:
Sailor Moon
Pokemon (No joke, but only the first three seasons)
Zoids (first season)
Naruto (Japanese Version)
Uhhh...I know there are more... >>;

Other Shows:
Thunder Cats!
Batman (Animated)
The Green Hornet
Zorro
Mythbusters

Watching sports with my dad.

Music:
Techno, mostly trance, excepting VNV Nation (industreal)
Old rock, like The Who and Yes.
Almost anything except Rap, Hiphop, etc.

Literate RPs

Splee! That's me!  

PoisonedPocky

babydoog2

Adventuring Duck

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:41 pm
Hello, my name is Fluffy and or babydoog2. Some of my friends call me doog, but my real name is Emma-chan. <3 I'm new to this guild as well as many other people here to introduce themselves. ^^ I am a teenybopper (teenager) and I very much like gaia... very much. Currently, I am obsessing over Harry Potter, Papuwa and... Greg Ayres... and or Chris, his brother. <333 Uhm, I also like the Warriors series (the talking cat books...) and Inkheart (DUSTFINGER~ ^w^). I like Puddin-pops and donating to my friends. That's about it... oh oh, and I'm a big yaoi fan. Kyou Kara Maou ROX MY SOX! That 70's show ish also very pwnsome.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:01 pm
My name is Shishunki, which I unfortunately realized means Puberty. But please do not hold that against me. I was invited here, by some one who I don't know. But it looks like a very cool place. I am 18. I love art and draw comics. If you ever want to check them out pm me. I love showing my stuff.  

Shishunki

Dapper Dabbler

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Archemir

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:06 pm
i am Halot, full name Halot Fenstarath Saenriel, ummmm people usually call me Halot, or Halo, i dunno, i act, draw, and do other shtuff. . .im a guy with 16 years under his belt, and two years of gaia rimmed about his horns...yup yup, thats me!

ummm im just cirious how i got about invited to this guild, cause i dont remember nothing about this guild. . .so. . .yeah. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:16 pm
Hi my name is Unnamed_Member. Call me unnamed for short.  

iMugiwara Luffy

The Blind Squirrel

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:36 pm
Hey, i'm charlie... um ask me anything n i'll answer so yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:02 pm
Hey just joined...Umm well I'm 18 and a female as you can tell by my gaia..Add me if you wanna be friends mrgreen  

Legasp!!!!! 1345975681

Hinata15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:31 pm
minna-saaaan!
hiiii!
Watashi wa Hinata-desu!Hajimemashite!
Lol ok i'll translate:
Everybodyyyyy!
Hi!
My name is Hinata! pleased to meet you

and now to continue my introduction

I am 17 a female and I am crazy  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:43 pm
SQUEE!!!!
How exciting!!!
....ok.
Hi^^
I'm tear.
I love talking!!!
I'm hyper, friendly, and random!!!
Nice to meet you all.  

TearChild

sillylily720

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:58 am
'ello i'm wil
music is life... life is music...
thats about it lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:23 am
I'm ginro aka---(wes) I'm 21, I'm a guy of course, well I've been on this account for about 1 year 8 months, on gaia overall for almost 2 years  

ginro

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:04 pm
My name is Yami, 19, stright-ish. a guy gives me 2,000,000 i'm not going say no lol. I want a trunk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:11 pm
Hi all.. my name Dijit...

Nice to meet your aqaunitence...  

Kadaj Ishamu

luckyduckeez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:23 pm
well hello i be new i am 14 and i have been on gaia for less then a year i think. I just got a random PM that invited me to this guild and i thought y not.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games