Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:17 pm
ParadoxSoldier
Sorry i haven't posted, i've been working on my profile ^^ i got into it too much
This is the making of an excellent profile. Carry on, dood.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:24 pm
It is now my mission to draw some of my favorite bits out of the fight between Zeke and Fenrir in the Hunger Games RP. If I could animate decently then I so would do a huge animation of the fight, because that would just be awesome, but, I can't, so, I'll just draw a couple of the best parts and hope that that'll make up for the fact that I can't animate to save my life. Heh.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 pm
I kinda like how Warbringer was showing everybody up out there, with her weeaboo 'master of martial arts' demeanor.

She went out like a champ, too.

IN OTHER NEWS

Darksol88
One has to wonder what that bug was thinking right about now.

I'd like to think that he was thinking about his family, or going to watch the grass grow with his friends. Or maybe finally asking the cute Caterpie out.

I just.... some part of me desperately wants to know why it took him until he was past being overhead of Amaranth to process what that crazy birdwoman was doing with his hardened body.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:29 pm
Mars Rover Curiosity's laser fires at over 10 megawatts per square mm.

This just in: fire is super effective against rock.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:37 pm
Kaya wishes to make it known that he apologizes for vanishing into the wind last night. He got called into work for his first day earlier than expected. Granted, it's not a hard job but when you're sweeping/mopping/scrubbing floors and other surfaces for a few hours at a time, you get tired and a sore back fairly easily. Didn't get home until 6 for bed.......

And got up about an hour ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 pm
Gonna note it here. I'm out of the main rp until Monday. I have work tonight and tomorrow night on top of moving the remainder of our stuff all weekend so I will, literally, have zero time for RP. I'll be able to talk to you all more then, though.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:39 pm
HEY GUESS WHAT.

Aside from days I have to work, The Avian Adventurers (and Maia, who needs a birdish nickname) are gonna be a bit more active yaaaaaay biggrin yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_sausage  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:58 pm
School is starting back up so i may not be as active as i usually am, i still will be active, just not AS ACTIVE. sweatdrop  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:13 am
Just another note: We'll have TV and internet back at our new house by around noon on Monday, so hopefully, I'll not be gone more than one day.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:06 pm
I'm supposed to start school on september 3...
I won't let that get in the way though, I'm addicted ;D
I haven't register yet so... @_@ if I don't start now then I'll go during January ~  

DignityPower

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:42 pm
Sorry about that, I had to go to work today razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:31 pm
You all have officially corrupted me. I was trying to play WoW earlier, and instead of focusing on the game, I started thinking of ways to further develop Dante as a character, eventually logging off because that's all I could think about.

My brain now belongs to Team Snagem. oAo"  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:39 am
Lok'tar  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 am
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
You all have officially corrupted me. I was trying to play WoW earlier, and instead of focusing on the game, I started thinking of ways to further develop Dante as a character, eventually logging off because that's all I could think about.

Ah, another satisfied customer.

Team Snagem: Corrupting brains since 2004  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 am
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

You are now a true member of Team Snagem. We serve cookies in the lounge at midnight, leave your sanity at the door. I'll have to teach you the secret handshake to get in.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games