Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am
*Sips her latte and glares at Bandaidd for looking at her in such a threatening manner. She puts her latte down and both hands on the bar as she leans over it.* YOU GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SAY TO ME BANDAIDD?! evil

(( I completely agree Mr. Omega. Perhaps you should recover soon so we can have a proper meeting and discuss some options. xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 am
*looks down at her soda*
no, miss psyzapp. no, ma'am.

*looks at exor* I love you.

*pushes her soda away and gets up with a deep breath and and holds it, waiting for the bubble of tension to break, looking around at holding the gaze of each person in the room without her customary smile*

bandaidd
Crew

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:53 am
<<< Verily is it my intent, jabress 3nodding >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:55 am
<<< /huggles on Bandy as much as somebody who's not there can huggle somebody who is there ninja

I love you too, Bandy. Been thinkin about ya, though I do wonder if that contributes my poor luck to your situations eek >>>  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:02 pm
*Looks at Bandaidd and calms down realizing she is not here to cause any trouble with her. She sits back down and glances at her.* I apologize for misunderstanding your intensions with Officer Dougherty a while back, Bandaidd. He means a great deal to me and I hastily jumped to the wrong conclusion. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:04 pm
*gets frustrated*

Exor! You and I both know that distance and time mean nothing. Stop talking like that and hold me! Things are going to be okay. One way or another. Not things. You are going to be okay. Know that.

*holds Ex close and sits back down and forgets other people are in the room while she trances out*

bandaidd
Crew

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 pm
<<< Indeed... And how silly of me to have forgotten such a simple thing; such is the nature of the trials I have faced.

As I am still Exor Omega, however, I still refuse to allow myself to be destroyed, anyway; this leads me to what may be my first surrender. It is better to play nice for a time if that is the price to pay for a new strategy and to overcome aversity at a later time 3nodding

/huggles >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:11 pm
*Not knowing if Bandaidd actually heard her or not, she rolls her eyes and sips her latte. It's very rare she would apologize for anything and if Bandaidd didn't take notice or hear her than that is her problem.* stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:15 pm
*foggily becomes aware that psyzapp has spoken to her. a little annoyed at being distracted from Exor's embrace, she tries to remember the words and tone....*

Oh. That's okay, Psyzapp. It was just a happy birthday minute. I didn't have very many of those and guess I got carried away. Sorry. I totally don't blame you for taking it wrong.

*instantly forgets the tension with Psyzapp and searches the astral for Exor's signature, locks on in a heartbeat and embraces him again for the second time in a long time, refusing to look at the energetic damage and just flowing with him for a while*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:24 pm
*Observes that Bandaidd is in some sort of "freaky" daze and doesn't know what to make of it.* Um………okay then. neutral I'm glad you understand. *Sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 pm
<<< Happily enjoys his friend's presence, something of a breath of fresh air, a calm reprieve from a violent storm. >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 pm
-walks back into the MW and is glad to see Psyzapp is still there- Heya... neutral -notices bandaidd looking weird- Er...okay? -goes and sits down at the bar- Anything fun happen while I was gone, Psy?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 pm
*Looks at Dame and then glances at Bandaidd briefly.* Fun?…Um…I don't know if you'd call it "fun." There has been some tension between Bandaidd and I for a while and I believe we've just resolved the matter. …*glances again at Bandaidd.* At least I think we have. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:37 pm
* walks upstairs to grab a quick drink and sees Dame, Psyzapp, and Bandaidd * Hey all how was the party after I left  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:38 pm
-hides her smile- Well that's good, Psy. ^_^ -features darken as Black asks about the party- Why are you never around when someone needs a good lashin'... stare -mutters under breath-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games