Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:20 pm
"Well... its complicated..." Nerdio said.

Kevin didnt say anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:28 pm
Ringo walked out of the building waving to the cheerleaders on the way.
"You guys are so getting suspended again..." Ken said looking at the girl's stained uniforms.
Jorja and Zee walked out of the biulding as well. Zee looked back at Kevin.
"Hey," he said letting Jorja walk ahead, he put his arm around Kevin's shoulder and frowned. "Back off my girl, or I'll ******** you up got it?" he said shaking his fist in Kevin's face.
Leonard shook his head and left the boys behind.
--------------
Diana came out of her room and stommped over to Nerdio,"Don't corupt my baby!" she said taking Cherry's hand and leading her to her own room, "It's time for your nap sweetheart."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:32 pm
"O-ok..." Kevin said.

Nerdio didnt say anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:43 pm
(( ^^ Kevin has no idea what he has gotten himself into. this is were most people decide to run off and find new friends.))
Zee smiled and patted Kevin on the back, "Glad to see you understand!" he said walking back up to Jorja.
"What was that about?" Jorja asked without getting an answer.
"Don't mid him," Leonard said to Kevin shaking his head once again.
--------------
Diana walked back to Nerdio once Cherry had finally went to sleep. "So are you ready to explain yourself?"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:47 pm
"Oy..." Kevin said simply.

"I dont really know how I would explain... theres only one time I can think of when it would have happened... though I dont know why the girl wouldnt have told me." Nerdio said.

(random ad, I have a new RP called GET ME OUT!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:02 pm
((lol okay))
Leonard nodded, "Youre telling me. He said as they neared Ringo's house.
"Wait here, I'll be right back." Ringo said going inside. She watched the adults talk as she made her way up to her room."
"Oh yeah, and who is that? Huh? A little girlfriend? Or have you been married, and neglected to tell me that as well?" Diana asked angrily.
Ringo got her bass and ran back outside. "My mom is pissed at your dad..."She said walking quickly down the street.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:05 pm
"I could hear..." Kevin said.

"I... honestly dont know who it is..." Nerdio said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:13 pm
Ken and Leonard, staed at Ringo and Kevin, "Who is your dad?" They asked.
"Come on, it's not important right now" Jorja explained walking down the street.
Ringo took Ken's hand nd looked to Kevin, "So what happened? I mean to your mom? Why didn't she tell you who your dad was?" she asked.
----------
"You just said you could recall how it happened!" Diana said, she thought for a minute. "Oh my god it was just some random girl wasn't it?!?" she screamed putting her face in her hands.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:16 pm
"No, no, its not like that... remember I told you about that time I got drunk and couldnt remember anything about what happened that night? Thats the only time I can think of when it wouldve happened..." Nerdio said.

"I dont know... she just said that I shouldnt be mad at him..." Kevin said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:25 pm
"Then why won't you tell me who it was!" Diana screamed, "If you want us to be together you have to tell me these things!"
------------
"Oh," Ringo replied walking up to Lime's garage and opening the large door. "We're here!" she said happily.
"Hi guys!" Lime said looking to Jorja with endearingly.
"Hey kiddo!" Jorja said back petting the tween on the head.
"Who is this?" Snare asked plugging his guitar into his amp and looking to Kevin. "And you joining us again Ken?" Snare asked seeing Ken's b.c. rich on his back. "If it's alright," Ken said "Of course it is!" snare answered.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:28 pm
"I dont know who it was. I cant remember anything that happened that night, and nobody would ever tell me afterwards... I didnt even know that I got anyone pregnant..." Nerdio said.

"Im Kevin..." he said to Snare's question as he looked around at the garage.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:35 pm
"Oh that's just wonderful. I wonder how many other kids you have around the world!"
--------------
Lime got behind her drumset and looked to Kevin,"You play any introments? we could always usse an extra player." she said happily.
"If anyone needs any players, it's me, especialy since you stole by bassist." Ken said with a laugh, setting up his own introment.
"So what do you guys want to play? Because right now I'm drawing a blank."Jorja said giving a sheepish grin.[/clor]
"Got any request Kevin?" Ringo asked.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:38 pm
"Well... the only band I really know of really well is Green Day... and I can play a bit of drums." Kevin said.

Nerdio shook his head, "Unless I... well, you can guess... that one night, Kevin should be the only one, because that's the only night I cant remember."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:46 pm
Ringo made a face,"I hate Greenday,"
the other's nodded in agreement."I'm afraid we are going to have to ask you to leave."Jorja said in a joking tone.
Ken smiled. "How good are you? Been playing long?" he asked Kevin when he heard he could play drums.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:50 pm
"On and off for a few years. The few people who've heard me play say Im good, but I think they were just sugar-coating it..." Kevin said.

(one thing ive always wondered is why everyone hates Green Day so much? personally, I think they make pretty good music)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games