Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:46 pm
"Hey everyone!" Sealand waved, looking overly energetic as usual, "Canada sure is looking nervous, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:51 pm
"Ich tausch nicht mehr, ich will mein Leben zurück. Ich tausch nicht mehr, ich will mein Leben zurück. Ich tausch nicht mehr, ich will mein Leben zurück.~" The obviously loud music rang through the hallway. She was dancing and singing in a locked room set apart from the others. It was so loud, however, that she could not hear anyone if they called her.  

DieSinneistSchon

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:57 pm
Ukraine-tan
"Ich tausch nicht mehr, ich will mein Leben zurück. Ich tausch nicht mehr, ich will mein Leben zurück. Ich tausch nicht mehr, ich will mein Leben zurück.~" The obviously loud music rang through the hallway. She was dancing and singing in a locked room set apart from the others. It was so loud, however, that she could not hear anyone if they called her.

((XD! Guten Tag to you, too, Ukraine~
So, who all's still on~?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:00 pm
I am.

Fail writing is fail.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:01 pm
((I'm on!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:02 pm
((Lo, send it to me~ It can't be THAT bad.
And yay! People to talk to! owo))  

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:03 pm
(( owo that song is addicting! XD bela is on~ and me. :C
hey! switch to vash. it'd be pretty fun to see him dance XD. humor the mind of an ADD 14 year old plz razz ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:04 pm
x_LoveObject_x
lol. Poland was bad, he erased it. You should turn him over you knee.

That's so not a kink of mine or anything.

((I SO SHOULD.

-feels so much better about today nao-))

Canada shook his head lightly, sighing. "N-no, he never mentioned anything of the sort. Though I really haven't seen him much lately..." He shook his head lightly at the offer of tea, flicker of a smile on his lips. "No thank you..."

He really couldn't help casting Sealand a look. "Nervous? I have no idea what you're talking about."

catweasels

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:04 pm
Let me wrap it up here real quick and I'll post it where it goes. XD Though, it's not being a very good anon! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:07 pm
"Yeah nervous! You can't fool Sea-kun!" the boy exclaimed, practically bouncing, "So why''re nervous? Is it about tomorrow...?"  

Sealand-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:08 pm
((PFFT LO!ANON IS A FINE ANON. <3

And no, plz no more turning me over people's knees. D;
Switzy had enough from Germany...and then there's the vital region seizing. <<

AND YES. I was listening to Guten Tag as I read your post, too, Ukraine. xD
AND I MIGHT. Maybe.

ALSO? If anyone cares/noticed, I paste little "Happy birthday"s to people in the first post of the birthday thread. >> I KINDA WANT TO SEE 104 BIRTHDAYS UP THERE SOON PLZ. XDDD))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:10 pm
The music snapped off as the sound of a door closed shut. She appeared back in the room in the middle of the conversation. "Ah! You mean skirt day, don't you Sealand? What're you wearing?"  

DieSinneistSchon

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:12 pm
Canada tilted his head as he watched Sealand, tutting lightly. "I'm not nervous..." he murmured softly, arms folding across his stomach. "Especially about tomorrow. Why would I be nervous about tomorrow? There's nothing to be nervous about." Of course, never mind how those sentences began to blend into one nervous ramble.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:14 pm
-FLAIL-

Quick, someone retrieve the APH profiles! I mean srsly, where did they ggooo?? I should smack myself for having to ask, but WHAT COLOR ARE FELICIANO'S EYES? (N.Italy)

Switzy, I wouldn't remind me/Germany of seizing those vital regions if I were you XD  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:15 pm
((XD! Poor Lo! They're brown. <:

*seizes them*))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games