Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:21 am
Orion's arm was still wrapped gently around Kikyo's waist, but haunting visions returned to his dreams and he suddenly open his eyes quickly as though pain surged throughout his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:49 am
"Hmm?" Kikyo groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. "Is something wrong?"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:10 am
Xale was sitting next to Nova's bed that morning, she was still alseep. "Avon, could you get me my specal bandage fabric?", he asked Avon when he noticed that he had a good sized cut on his arm from the battle last night.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:17 pm
Orion placed a hand to his forehead, "No... I'm fine.. just a bad nightmare, I guess...", he said as he got out of the bed.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:56 pm
Kikyo got out of bed also sighing "Im going to try and find my brother so he can seal this damn thing" Kikyo said as she began chanting a spell very softly and her mark disappeared completely.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 pm
Orion went to the bathroom to wash up and feel refreshed. He couldn't remember what the nightmare was, but for some reason he felt like something was missing from him.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:09 pm
While Orion was in the bathroom Kikyo took her time to change her clothes "Hey today is a school day right?" Kikyo said taking off her jacket then shirt  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:17 pm
"Is it?", Orion yelled at Kikyo from the bathroom, unsure of where she was and if she wasn't able to hear him.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:18 pm
"Well if Im asking you does that mean I know?" Kikyo asked rolling her eyes as she put for once a purple shirt insted of black  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 pm
Orion got out of the bathroom after finishing up, and went back into the bedroom. "Are you bothered to go if it was?", he asked.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:26 pm
"I dont know if I should go, I just used a spell to hide my mark but its still there and I dont want people to see it all over my body" Kikyo said trying her hair up. "You could say the marks invisible but if Ii do this it will appear again" Kikyo said as she made a sort of hand sign on top of her hand and her mark appeared  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:34 pm
"Well, I don't feel like going today...", Orion replied with a bored expression, "I'd probably spend the day resting... my mind's still having trouble focusing..."  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:40 pm
"And I better find a spell book if i cant find my idiot brother" Kikyo said grabbing her glasses from the nightstand putting them on  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:51 pm
Orion stretched his arms above him, "I wonder what there is to eat...", he said mainly to himself as he walked out of the room to the kitchen.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:51 pm
Avon gt up from her chair across the room from Xale "Of course4" she said as she went to rummage through so cabinets. She came back to Xale with the bandage "Do u need any help...?"

Nova groaned and opened her eyes slowly. "What happened...?" she moaned, looking around the her room. "Where.. am I...?" she asked sitting up slowly  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games