Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:24 pm
"I want to know" she swayed slightly, a bit unnerved at the giant weapon he wielded
"What you learned about the castle. About Neteru."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:50 am
User ImageNicholas' death scythe was quite an eye catcher whereever he travels. With its 2-meter staff with a crescent edge forged at one end, it was a reaper's weapon of choice. Noticing June eyeing the weapon, Nicholas spoke. "How do you clear a meeting room filled with 21 drug dealers, gang leaders, con artists and armed guards without making too much noise?" He spun his scythe infront and behind him before striking the ground with it, burying the blade atleast 3-feet under the soil.

Nicholas then heard June's curiosity linger on about Castle Neteru. He wasn't about to divulge its secrets to her just yet. "Most of the things I can tell you can be found written in a book. But if you insist, I can tell you a bit of what I know." He stretched his arms above his head before facing the horizon.

"Castle Neteru was built by Lady Sankofa's bloodline around almost a millenium ago. It was said to be constructed right on top of the Gates of Hell itself to seal the darkness which lurks within. Along with this entrance are countless books of power and mystery which not everyone is worthy of knowing. Basically, Castle Neteru is the Keeper of Secrets."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:06 am
User Image
Akane exited with a sigh Nicholas's room when both of them were out. She was in the room for a pretty while. Why? Because he was there. Second person of a devil eye. Only three people were there to possess one. Akane was walking through the halls, and saw June with Nicholas. She didn't enter in like a paranoid woman, stalking a poor guy tired of question, first, women, second.

Akane first listens to June's questions, and to Nicholas answers with closed eyes. As usually, he insisted on not answering, but when he did, she opened her eyes, and slowly walking in.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 am
User ImageNicholas felt Akane's presense nearby and acknowledged her before continuing his story of Castle Neteru to June.

"Castle Neteru was also home to the most ancient of creatures, from forest elves to great dragons. It became a sanctuary to these living things, a wall of protection from those who wish them harm. Many came to serve the Sankofa Bloodline.

During the war between the Alliance and the Horde, Castle Neteru remained a neutral force. Both sides wanted Neteru's forbidden power for themselves, so they raided the castle. Ofcourse this did not please Lady Sankofa and everyone else residing in the stone fortress. Along side the King of Dragons, they repelled all who dared enter Castle Neteru out of greed and selfishness."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
Akane tried to hold herself from not interfering, but she did...

"This people are still alive, and Gods and Goddess like me are still searching for those people. Hard work, eh?" Akane closed her mouth slowly, and putting it down. She looked down to the floor slowly and stayed quiet. She was one hell of a person to disturb people, in their talks, never holding herself, but then feeling guilty.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 pm
June jumped back, becoming visibly more nervous at the sight of his use of the scythe. She studdered slightly before shutting up, hoping his question was rhetorical. Once he began his explanation, she relaxed a bit, listening intently to what he had to say. Once the other woman came in, she looked over and waved, her hand still shaking from the scythe thing.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:02 am
User ImageNicholas faced Akane before nodding in agreement. "True. There are those who still wish to gain Neteru's power to satisfy their selfish needs. It was only natural for the gods and goddesses to interviene." He then looked away from the two ladies for a moment. My purpose, is far greater.

A minute later, Nicholas distanced himself from the ladies and began his exercises once more. The last thing he wanted was him accidentally slashing bystanders.

For hours Nicholas has done nothing but try to perfect his technique. The strain his body goes through was unbearable for any normal human being. The pain is temporary. He thought to himself as he slowly eased to a halt. Eventually he fell on his back to the grass below. He was panting heavily.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:25 am
User Image
Akane saw him turn away and start doing exercises. Then she started talking "Truly the blood of them is really pure, that we can't sense. But their thoughts are dirty as pig's food." Then she stayed quiet and said "What is your purpose in here, my dear friend?"

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:45 am
User Image"My purpose?" Nicholas said, tired on the ground. He wearily sat up and dusted his shoulders before replying. "My purpose is to know the truth. It's as simple and as complicated as that. You will know no further."

Every man has his secrets. Nicholas had a thousand.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:54 am
User Image
Akane came over him and whispered in his ear "You do know where the third person of Devil's eye is...?" Akane then walk away, still staring at him. The smell of blood was too high to hold in not to bite... She waited for a reply with a little smirk on her face.

But really inside, she is not a Vampire, not a Goddess of Blood, and not a bearer of devil's eye, she is a person...just like any person with a different race. They are human's, even if they know they are Demons, Vampires and everything...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 am
User Image

Aven decided against going back to her room for the time being, she wanted to go back to the piano. After playing it, she started to miss the one that was in her mothers house, the one she had grown up playing. For that short amount of time she had felt like everything was back to the way it was.

She wandered around until she found herself once again inside the small ballroom. She smiled as she briskly walked to the piano, sitting down and lightly touching the keys. She closed her eyes and began to play softly, letting that calmness and sense of normalcy wash over her with each note.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 am
User ImageThird person? Nicholas' attention was now on Akane completely. "We all have our reasons for having the Devil's Eye. Whatever yours or the other person's goals are, stay out of my way." The last thing he wanted was bloody conflict with another devil. If that was to happen, he will rip the eye out of that person and place it on his.

"The Devil's Eye is no toy, goddess. I suggest you trend carefully. You are not my enemy," Nicholas paused. "Yet."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:58 am
June sighed and sat down, trying to ignore the practice he was doing in order to keep her calm. She laid her head on her hands and loooked around. For some reason, his answer didn't satisfy her at all, but it seemed she wouldn't be able to get anything else out of him...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
Akane sighed and said "You are not my either." She closed her eyes and said "And for the devil eye caution...private talk please?" Akane said standing up from the chair and taking Nicholas's hand dragging him a little further from June, and a more quieter place. In a corner of the library.

She let him sat, and sat herself. "You see, I can't control my devil's eyes yet. If it would be open a huge amount of pressure would be around, and you won't ever know what could be happening. I close it with a band, which just covers half of it."

She looked down, tears flowing slowly and slowly. "Can't be I'll be one of the bearer's forever..."

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 am
User ImageNicholas understood how much pain one has to bear every single day because of the Devil's Eye. The object is so powerful that no mere being could ever keep it for long without suffering in the end. According to what he had read before, several people had committed suicide or lost their lives in other processes because they couldn't control its power.

Nicholas couldn't help but feel sympathetic towards Akane. He motioned closer and wrapped his arms around her, hoping she would calm down. "I know how it feels. But at this point you have a choice. Learn to control, or give it all away. I don't know how you got the eye in the 1st place but this is a secret we should keep to ourselves, understand?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games