Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:36 am
Spouse? Hardly stare *makes himself a steamer* Just someone who doesn't know what "only for emergencies" means

*rubs his forehead and takes a seat next to the espresso machine*

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 am
ah... this place sure is boring without anyone in it. I guess I'll check out Kathy's... at least there's other stuff to do there besides sit around and drink.

*finishes his steamer and makes another one to go, then heads out*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:05 am
*walks in to see the place empty* Hmmm...better start my rituals*cleans up the joint and preps daily specials*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:03 am
::Maune walks in and waves:: Hi Icy ^^ like my statue that I made without QSXII's help?!!  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5, 1, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:04 am
*Saunters into MW and looks around. Notices the new statue and turns her head sideways while looking it over.* Hmm ... interesting pose. I wonder if he used real models for this?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 pm
*enters MW & sees that it is empty, at least for the moment. She goes behind the bar and makes herself a cafe' mocha* Ah, just what I need after being out in the rain. smile *goes and sits down in her favorite chair, enjoying the solitude*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:37 pm
::Maune walks back in for abit and sits down at a table::  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 pm
*glances up from her musing & notices Maune* Hey, foxie smile Help yourself...I think there is still some sake behind the bar there...and I love the statue you did.....very nice job! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:11 pm
Thanks going to add more soon ::Jumps behind the bar and picks up some plum sake and a shot glass:;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:18 pm
*yawns and makes his way to the espresso machine... bumping into the statue again* s... sorry Psy *rubs his eyes and continues on his path and makes a steamer, adding a little something from his flask and stirring it before sitting down*

so tired....

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:19 pm
Hi TES :;Waves to him as he pours some plum sake in the shot glass::  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 pm
*laughing to herself that TES didn't notice her in her chair, she decides to start the teasing* So, TES, just what exactly is in that flask, hm? Hope it's legal....*grins at TES*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:33 pm
*yawns and sleepily waves back at Maune as he sips his steamer* This place can sure get really quiet...

*flinches at the sound of Katana and almost spills his drink* huhn? *looks around and spots her* ... when did you get here?
confused  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:36 pm
::Watches TES and Katana talk::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:09 pm
Why, dear elf...I've BEEN here for the better part of the afternoon....*gets up from her chair and goes behind the bar.* I'm going to make myself a drink, you need anything, TES? *Leans across the bar, tweaks his nose, then makes herself a SCSAW*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games