Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Mmm. I suppose it is rather unfair." Leon said, "But that can easily be changed." He got her shirt off of her before he took hold of her pants and yanked them down off her. Luckily for Leon, they had taken Soli's panties as well. He threw her clothing aside and slid his body up against her's. "See? So easily changed." He kissed her once more.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image
"The only way She can get my power is if i submit and become part of her." She told Brago. "We split into 2 halves when that horrible took us and she didn't fight back. I'm not joining with that weak half again."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:53 pm
"Is there any possible way you can trust me? Before you answer that, Im not killing her side...."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image
"No. You just took away your only way." The aura spiked as the Real Hana was fighting against her. "I guess I'll have to kill you Brago to make her behave again." She jumped at Brago, her claws aiming at his abdomin.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:07 pm
Brago ducked under pushed her claw attack and pushed her to the wall. Brago sighed. "Your not a brawler. Your not even fast. you just have a lot of aura." Brago then motioned his hand inbetween her legs. "I will have to dominate you the old fashioned way." He lifted one of her legs up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 pm
User Image
Hana gasped and started to struggle against him as Brago pulled her leg up. "Get off me!" She shouted. If Brago did this to her, the Real Hana would compleatly win against the demon half. She was fighting against Brago as hard as she could.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:24 pm
"Last chance to compromise with her. You change your mind?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:29 pm
User Image
"I don't compromise!" She hissed trying to bite Brago and make him let go. She started to kick at him as well and scratch at him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:54 pm
Her resistance and attacks only made him more excited."I told you.. I get more excited when a woman gets physical with me. " he pulled his pants down exposing his manhood. "Are you sure you want to get pushed to the back of her mind? I really mean to help both of you grow closer. You already know what will happen when I put this in dont you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image
Hana's demon was panicing trying to get away from Brago that she didn't even hear him. her insides where twisting apart because of the unbalance of the demons panic and the Real hana's fight for control.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:08 pm
Soli pulled him tighter to her,"Yes that was easy."She wrapped her legs around him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:16 pm
"I have no further use for you" He put his manhood into her. "Okay Hana, come back. "  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image
The demon let out a scream like something dieing as Hana took full control. Hana looked up and Brago. "Enjoying yourself?" She said commenting on the odd position she was in and Brago inside her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:27 pm
"No, she was stupid. I make her a good deal and she tries to claw me. You can put your clothes back on now." Brago said before fetching her wardrobe.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image
"Well, she's gone now, so her vendetta against control is over." Hana told him. "and do you really want me to put my clothes on? You look like you need to take care of something."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games