Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:43 pm

"No-one's been able to block me before," Amy said. "Well, except for Sora, but that's one of his powers."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:45 pm

"Can you read my mind?" Ceacus asked.

((Sorry if I'm not helping with plot much, I'm still trying to get into the swing of the things))

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Kazumi nodded. "I don't know how they did it.." She said. "And I couldn't see what they had planned, but we should get out of here as soon as Chris is healed." She said quietly.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:48 pm

"Yes," Amy said, looking at Ceacus. "So I know that you can't just read someone's mind when you touvh them, you can also put thoughts into their head. But I beat it wouldn't work against Sora. He can protect his mind from others."

Faithful Fire
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:53 pm

"So these people you're talking about must have some sort of physic shield or something?" Ceacus guessed.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 pm

"No," Amy said. "I could get into their minds, but I couldn't see who they really worked for, or what they really wanted."

Faithful Fire
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 pm

"Maybe they didn't know? Erasing memories is almost as easily done as planting them," Ceacus suggested.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:00 pm

"Maybe," Amy said. "I guess it's possible."

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Kazumi nodded. "With them, anything is."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:03 pm

"Does Itex have someone who could do that?" Ceacus was becoming more and more interested in the situation of this flock.

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 pm

"Chris and I were the ones in charge, but we're out... So I don't know. I don't remember them..." Kazumi said.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Ceacus started to wander off in thought. "We could always get someone on the inside just to find out..."

keany-beany
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:13 pm

"They're coming," Sora said, turning away from the window. "The Erasers. Amy and I will hold them off while the rest of you get Chris to safety."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 pm

"What do you want me to do?" Ceacus asked nervously.

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm

"You sure you can handle them all on your own?" Kazumi asked, tensing up when she noticed it. "I can help after."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games