Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:14 pm
Treya was walking around the mall almost completely oblivious to every one around her, she was to absorbed in the newest versioned rubix cube to really notice. eventually she found her way to the food court, where her belly decided at that very moment to demand food. "guess I'm hungry" she mumbled, she went to the nearest food thing and bought herself a three cheese pepperoni pizza slice. before going back to her staked out table to eat she went to another place and bought a vitamined smoothy.

(( geez lol xP everytime I leave it jumps 4 pages xD wait for me *starts running after you guys who were ahead of me". Hehe I'm caught up now ^~^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:11 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery picked up her things from where she'd put them down and made motions in heading towards the checkout. She was almost there when she saw a make it yourself botany book. It had sections about plants mainly flowers and trees, but it had pages where you found your own sample of the leaf or flower and could press it. She looked around quickly to see if Treya was around and got it. She had been such a big help with Christopher's present idea.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit turned to Karley and pointed at the hat. "So is that for Tele? I'm pretty sure that's perfect." 'It's also suspiciously familiar to the shape in the bag he was holding...' Whit just found it funny.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:42 pm
{Totally don't know what to post.}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:29 pm
Jordan paused for a moment to think whether she had everyone covered, and since she was pretty sure she did, she decided to head for the food court because one, she was hungry, and two, if she was going to find any of her friends, she had a good chance of seeing Michishige there.

"Her...mind? Like, siamese cats?..." Karley decided to divert her attention to something that she didn't have to puzzle over. She wasn't in a puzzling-over mood. "Oh, yeah, perfect, right?" She put the hat carefully in the box, which she was going to take to the store's wrapping counter to have wrapped.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:38 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery swung back around to Whit and Karley and held her bags tightly. She should have waited to buy the heavier stuff until she'd gotten everyone elses presents out of the way. She still had Shige,Maria and Whit to do,, and she needed something else small for Jordan too. She waited for the other two to finish up.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit waited for the Karley to finish. "So are you two done shopping?" He asked "Cause we can go to the food court early and grab dinner there." He suggested.

Avery shook her head. "I still have some to do, but I think Shige already went there, so I can meet you guys there when I'm done."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:51 pm
Minds... I KNEW IT! HE CAN READ PEOPLE'S MINDS! Oh, wait...CRAP. HAS HE BEEN READING MY MIND?!? Ah..AH...AHLALALLALALLALALLALALALLALALLALALLALALA YOU CAN'T HEAR ME! "You want help finishing?" Karley asked, with her newly wrapped box in her hands.

Jordan got a sandwich from a Subway (( I lurves sammiches ^ )) and plopped down by Michishige, putting her bag lightly on the floor. "Hey."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:56 pm
(you do know the whole siamese twins thing was a 'thought' and not said out loud right??...>.>.....cause I can change it if you wants so it works >..>...)

User Image

"God yes" Avery said gratefully. "But no boys!" she added putting up a finger before Whit could offer his assistance as well. "I'm not done the guys yet.." she admitted.

Whit was shut down as he went to open his mouth and balefully looked down at his bag filled hands. "I guess...I'll just go to the food court then." he said dejectedly, and meandered off in that direction.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:59 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige looked up at Jordan and smiled lightly. "What's up, Jordee?" he asked, noticing her sandwich and being distracted by it for a moment. Snapping back to reality, "So you got all your shopping done?"

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:05 pm
(( oh, yeah, um... we'll go with she has an uncanny ability to think what other people are thinking? She must've picked it up from Tele....

I sorry, I try better next time not hear thoughts not said. ))

"Yeah. You too?" She thought she did a pretty good job of not asking- "So what'd you get me?" Okay, maybe not such a good job.

(( Was she Karly or Karley? ))

Karley nodded in agreement. "Well now that the obvious third wheel is gone..." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:11 pm

User Image

Avery didn't get it, but giggled anyway. "Well, he's my main problem. I need to find something for him, Shige he's another guy, and then something for Maria, a~nd then something else small for Jordan. Though I have an idea for her."

Whit meandered all the way to the foodcourt and unceremoniously dumped his bags at Jordan and Shige's feet. He hated to interrupt. So he simply said "Don't peek," and after having raised a stern finger went off to get food.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Yea, it wasn't as hard to shop as I thought it'd be," Michishige said matter-of-factly. Chuckling at her second question, he responded, "You tell me what you got me first." Looking to Whit, he shrugged. "Kay."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:15 pm
|| Me sick D: I can't think of anything to post. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:19 pm
Oh yeah. That's who I was missing. Maybe I could get him a lightsaber or something. "Oh, nevermind."

Karley nodded at each name, as if she knew all of them. "Well? Where do you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:22 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige raised an eyebrow. "You didn't forget ol' Shige, didja?" he asked her jokingly.Glancing at Whit's bag, he started to get curious. "I suppose one little peek wouldn't hurt..." he muttered, slowly inching towards the bags.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:25 pm

User Image

"Uhm, army surplus first I think." Avery nodded and shifted her bags as she headed down the hall.

Whit went off to find something with onion rings. He settled on some burger with bacon and rootbeer and onion rings from A&W.
"Don't even think about it" Whit added coming up behind Shige and dropping his tray on the table. He swatted Shige lightly up the back of the head for good measure before reaching for an onion ring.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games