Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 pm
*starts to follow Amy, but stops when she goes into the ladies' room. He sighs, but he has to work in the morning and really can't stay. He and Velcore leave, walking home*

((Wasn't planning to leave this way, but I have to go to bed. I have a long day tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 pm
Jessi's heart broke as she saw Amy leaning back against a stall wall, tears running down her cheeks and Thistle looking up at her in worry. She knelt down next to Amy, not knowing what to say. Finally, she just reached forward and wrapped her arms around her. She knew this wasn't just about Kits anymore. She wouldn't be crying like this if it was.

Meanwhile, Tommy looked on in shock as Karrie started to go after Amy but then just left. He glared fiercely after him and then followed in the direction Amy and Jessi had left in. He wasn't going to let some silly ladies room door keep him out.

He walked in there and then sighed softly at the sight that greeted him. He carefully stepped over Amy and Jessi and then knelt down on Amy's other side. He wrapped his arms around them both and held them closely.

"You can both stay with me tonight. I've got room and I'd like the company. We'll get your kittens and everyone can spend the night at my place."

{{Well we could have picked up the scene some other time like we've done before. I have to go to bed soon, too. But yeah}}  

Jessi_Deramis

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm
((Whats the point of coming in if no one tries to stop me...Oh well Looks like Razz can do what ever he likes. PARTY!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 pm
Haley looked after the three musketeers as they went into the ladies room. She was really surprised to see Karrie just leave AS entirely, and she could already hear the whispering about them breaking up and all the other ridiculous stuff coming from some of the staff as they left for the night, passing by the information desk on the way. Why did it seem like so many parties had to end in drama? She was really thankful she had kept herself out of it tonight.

She got up from her chair, went into the empty lounge, and then walked up to the platform. She quickly plugged in one speaker, went up to the mic, turned it on, and started belting out "Stop in the Name of Love". She didn't have music or anything, but it was the one song she knew by heart. She loved to sing it and put hand motions with it. She threw her whole body into it and just went to town. THIS was a party!!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 pm
Razzdango
((Whats the point of coming in if no one tries to stop me...Oh well Looks like Razz can do what ever he likes. PARTY!!!!!))

{{Razz!! I can't ever tell if you are in for good or not! I'm afraid to reply to you and then just have you go poof again. lol!! But you can dance invisibly with Haley. I'm heading to bed. wink Maybe you can crash the next party. lol.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:53 pm
{{Crap!! Of course, I forgot one thing. rolleyes Beeeed...}}

For a moment, Jessi quickly stood up and whispered to both Tommy and Amy that she'd be right back. She quickly hurried out of the restroom and went to the information desk. She was surprised to see that Haley wasn't there, but then she heard this loud singing coming from the lounge. Despite the situation in the restroom, she couldn't help but chuckle at what she heard. Haley was one of a kind. She enjoyed her personality a lot.

Jessi focused back on her task at hand and got a piece of paper and a pen. She quickly wrote down a message for Daniel, folded it up, and then slipped it under the door to his office. Then, she went back to the restroom.

Daniel,

Hey Daniel. Amy is having a really rough time right now. I know you probably don't want to let anyone else know your secret about your powers, so completely feel free to tell me no on this, please. I'm just out of other ideas and I don't know what to do to cheer her up.

Do you think you could take us somewhere, like in Europe or something? Or Australia? It doesn't even have to be in the past or future. We can tell Amy that we have a surprise trip for her, take her there, and simply tell her that she passed out on the way or something. We can work out the details more if you think this would be okay.

I hate the idea of you using your powers again, but maybe it won't be bad this time if you actually don't do any time traveling. You are the best, and only, teleporter I know and I honestly wouldn't be asking you this if it wasn't important.

But if you don't want to, I COMPLETELY understand and maybe you can help me think of something else to do for her. I'm totally up to suggestions, too. You always know how to make our time together fun and special, so you might have more ideas than I do.

And... thank you, for staying around to hear my 'poem' and making sure I saw you afterward. It meant a lot to me, Daniel, probably more than you'll ever know. I hope I'll see you again tomorrow.

Your dear friend,
Jessi

Jessi_Deramis

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 am
*Liada strolls into AS heading into the locker rooms to change into her suit. It seemed she just missed a party and she did recall the girls at MW talking about Kits's art debut and she was sad that she missed it. She hoped she could be able to make it the next time an event happened here but one would have to see since the lab tends to pull her away at the oddest times. After changing she headed to the hot tubs to get rid of some of the aches and pains of her work days. She waved to a guy or to that whistled at her as she walked by. Once she got there she placed her towel to the side and eased her way into the bubbling hot water. Sighing in happy content as the warmth spread up her leg*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:44 am
*After an hour or so of soaking and relaxing Liada gets out and shakes the last of the water out of her fur before wrapping the towel around her and heading back to the locker rooms. After changing she checks her messages on her phone as she heads out of AS*  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 am
{{You made it! biggrin We'll try different days for the parties, so hopefully one will work so you can make it! XD}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 am
Jessi had come to AS to start her shift about an hour ago. She was tired, having stayed up so late at Tommy's just talking about the party's events. They had talked about Amy, but then they went onto more pleasant topics. It had been so late when they were done talking that Jessi just spent the night at Tommy's on the couch.

Now, she and Haley were up front talking about everything that had gone on. Haley's job was to help keep AS clean by picking up trash, plates left over, towels thrown about, but right now she was taking her break and talking with Jessi.

She had tried to get Jessi to talk about what was wrong with Amy, why she ran into the restroom crying, why Karrie left without her and didn't follow her, but Jessi wouldn't budge. She said that she didn't like to talk about people, especially her friends. She had heard several crew members walking by and talking about the little ordeal, but she didn't care. She wouldn't help spread the flames. She hoped Karrie and Amy worked it out and so did Amy and Kits, and she didn't think adding to the gossip would help that in any way. But if all of this didn't get sorted out soon, she was going to lock them all together in the lounge until it did. She had faith in her friends, though.

So, Haley and Jessi started talking about the music, Dame's fun dancing and how she got the crowd into it. They hoped she'd come to the next party and dance some more. It really got the crowd going. Haley also really liked Jessi's poem and hoped she'd work on it for the future, but Jessi said she probably wouldn't. She thanked Haley for her compliments, though.

Inevitably, when Haley and Jessi were talking about her poem, Jessi's thoughts ran back to Daniel and she found herself looking toward the front door periodically, hoping he'd come through. Was he even scheduled to work today? She hoped he was.

Haley tried to get it out of her who the poem was about, but Jessi just laughed and shook her head. She definitely wasn't sharing that! Knowing AS, people would probably figure it out soon enough and that'd be the new thing floating around. She hoped to put that off as long as possible.

{{For some odd reason, I've gone back to wanting to call 'Daniel' 'David' the past two days! *facepalm*}}  

Jessi_Deramis

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 am
*enters the main entrance at AS*
*Smiles at the ladies at the front desk*
Hello there.
I'm Lady Ayami User Image
I have a few little flier/invites for the showing they are doing over at the MW bar this Friday.
It's to honor your Miss Kits Rose as being last month's featured artist. User Image
I was hoping you wouldn't mind maybe passing a few around or just placing them out on your counter top for others to see?
It should be a very nice evening, I've been organizing it a bit with the help of Katana of course. redface

*looks at them hopeful with big eager and proud eyes*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 am
{{ I guess I'll mod Miss Haley a bit. sweatdrop }}

Haley smiled up at the newcomer.

“Um, I don’t think there’ll be a problem, uh, Lady Ayami. We have a few notice boards located around the facility. Those would probably be the best place to hang them. I can show you where, if you like.”

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 am
{{Dangit!!! I was at lunch and I missed it. sad Come back Ayami!!! lol. And thank you FS. biggrin }}

Jessi looked at the flyer with excitement. Her eyes were wide and she was grinning. "This must be the reception Amy mentioned that she was going to! Does this mean we can all go if we wish, it doesn't have to just be by invitation? If that's the case, we might all come to support Kits! You'll probably have a huge crowd there. Is that alright?"

She looked at the size of the flyers and tilted her head to the side. "Do you have anything bigger, like poster size? If not, would it be alright if Haley and I made a couple to put around?"

Jessi suddenly realized she had forgotten something and rolled her eyes at herself. She laughed and held out her hand. "I'm sorry. It's nice to meet you, Lady Ayami. My name is Jessi, and this here is Haley."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 am
(( blaugh I'm still here, I don't roam far))

*snickers to herself*
Oh these are just the little table topper ones.
User Image

I absolutely have poster size as well.
It is an open event so of course you may all attend. User Image
We're hoping for a good crowd, I've reserved the entire Spa for it and the private lounge.
I don't mind at all if you also want to make some advertisements since Kits is, after all, a big part of your establishment here.
Oh! Also,
I wanted to thank you all for the great care that was given to my grunny, Kakkosen.
She is much better now.
And very nice to meet the both of you. User Image

*hands the girls some fliers and posters*

*edited - i still have lunch on the brain stressed  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 am
{{Awesome!! biggrin }}

Jessi grinned brightly and gladly accepted all of the flyers and table tops. "This is awesome! I'm glad you are reserving large areas for it. We'll let our patrons know, too. She deserves a huge turnout. Would you like to bring some posters over here, too? I don't know if you have enough to go around. We'll probably make our own posters in addition to yours."

Jessi looked a little confused at the term 'grunny', but then she remembered seeing a few green and purple creatures in the pet area from time to time. "Oh! Your grunny. Sorry. I had to think for a moment what those were again. I'm glad we could help! We have a staff of caregivers that know quite a bit about animals, but if your pet ever gets too ill, you should try out Bonnie's Adoption Center. Amy took her kittens there and she really helped them out! Of course, I hope your grunny never gets that bad."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games