Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Cɪɴ

Where? --
With? ---
Feeling//OoC ---
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna had led David onto the train and had fussed over her worries about the team. She was worried yes, last year they almost didn't have enough members. Hopefully they would this year. She also led the two off the train. She had her prefect's badge on the right of her robes and teh blue emblazoned ravenclaw colors seemed to suit her. She chuckled as she thought about it. This was her sixth year! How exciting! She saw her cousin exit the train with another girl and couldn't help but let go of David's hand. "Leana! You be careful in the boats and listen to the groundskeeper. You hear me? I don't want to hear that you got into trouble n your first day." She said as she came to the girls. "Oh hi! I'm Shayna, Celaena's cousin. Hope you both have a good night. I'll be watching. She cheerfully teased. She could see Celaena's face redden. But she had more important stuff to do. She was looking for Gypsy! Dangit! Where was that girl!

Then she spotted the blue hair and chuckled. She didn't seem to stick to one color long. She headed over, giving David a 'gimme a sec' before she arrived near the girl and her friends. "Uh, excuse me. Gypsy, can I talk to you for a second?"

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset
Sorry it took me so long!

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 pm
User Image

Celaena had followed Cathy, being really really really excited didn't seem the type of words for the blonde. She was stoked. And excited... And anything else that she could possibly think of as being the same as those descriptive words. She had changed into her own robes and followed Cathy outside. The train and the whole... Creepy dark outside was thrilling, but also just the thought of being there was quite thrilling.

She looked around, there were several that looked like first years. That was when she heard her name behind her. Shayna stepped out looking like the prefect she was. She groaned slightly. "Shayna i'll be fine sheesh." She responded her face reddening. She sighed, of course the older girl was entitled to say so... She was a prefect... Oh well... But her eyes caught onto a first year. who seemed like he was waiting on someone. She walked over.
"Excuse me, your a first year too?" She asked. Trying to make a new friend.

mc2
Aiya.... Of course it is! Sorry seemed that my boss decided that I could use 44 hours of work... I'm part time though.... Love the idea of overtime thoug

sand123e
I love that you are using SAO character biggrin

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Hogsmeade Station <3
With : <3 No one <3
Who : <3 No one <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Bored <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire stepped off the train and walked towards where the carriages would be. Well they were there... She could see the Threstrals but they were ugly beasts. She sighed and leaned against one carriage. Her fox was waiting for her at the school. Where he should be. If he wasn't she would probably find him, whether she had to blast apart some of the beds. She sighed again and waited... Soon they would be able to leave.

Third year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:50 pm
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision. [Wearing: Plain Uniform]

Cathy smiled as an older girl lectured Leena, it sort of reminded her of her big brother's protectiveness. Though, she felt a little bad about Leena's embarrasment, at least her brother had given his orders and prep beforehand... though she couldn't help but briefly wondered where her older brother disappeared to. He had been acting odd this summer, for example, his sudden interest in wanting to take piano lessons. She figured that she would find out soon enough what he was up to but was going to focus on classmates in her year for now and the adventure to get to the magical castle.

When, Leena walked over to a black haired boy who looked to be their age and sporting no obvious house colors, she smiled as Leena introduced herself to the boy, having a feeling she definitely end up with the right person to join up with-someone who seemed to like people just as much as Cathy did. However, as Leena asked her question she realized that she had never really interacted much with boys of her own age, and wondered if there was much of a difference. Dismissing her slightest doubts she figured that being friendly and nice like you were to anyone else couldn't be wrong.

Cathy joined Leena's side and said to her new friend, "I'm betting he is... all the upperclassmen are wearing their house colors, now." She turned to the boy and curtsied with her head bowed slightly before straightening and said throwing up a peace sign, "I'm Cathaline, by the way. This is Celeena or Leena. You can call me Cathy or Cat or even Catie or Cate like my family tends to. Are you waiting for someone?" She added tilting her head, curiously.

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

shabatha
Overtime is good, but ouch to that much overtime. Glad it is okay. Just wanted to make sure. sweatdrop
sand123e

{OOC: And apparently the coding is broke on the page? Hmm...}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:03 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine continued to looked around a bit, trying to look like she was simply waiting for someone to come off the train, or simply taking in the view. However, she turned out to look quite nervous due to her fear of not knowing what to do settling in. It looked like a lot of people were just waiting for others to come off and walk with them; either that, or they were just much better actors than she was.

Just as her nerves started getting the best of her, Lexine jumped at a thick Spanish accent calling her name.
                                                "Oh!" Lexine cried out, holding her hand to her heart. "Oh, hey there, Iñigo," She smiled, hand still on her chest. Lexine looked down over her clothes, then moved her now wavy hair back, blushing a bit, a smile spreading across her face. "Thanks, Iñigo. You do too, tanner then the last time I saw you," Lexine noted, realising that his skin seemed a bit browner then when Lexine had visited his house.

Lexine shook her head when asked about knowing where they were suppose to do.
                                                "No boats this year," Lexine shrugged. Honestly, Lexine hadn't liked going over the river. The water seemed to go on forever, and even if you looked down into it, nothing could be seen, so you didn't know if anything was going to come up, or if anything was even in the lake -- other than, of course, the giant squid. "I was planning on following everyone else, to be honest," Lexine frowned, looking around, "but it seems no one else is really going anywhere..." Lexine looked from the crowd of people to Iñigo, then shrugged. She really didn't know what to do now, but, now that Iñigo was there with her, Lexine wasn't as worried. After all, if she was going to be lost, at least she wasn't alone.

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

[quote="RedEagleEye007]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:40 pm
Valentina La Russa
Second Year Gryffindor/ Back to full health/ wearing jeans and a hoodie

As Valentina got off the train with black hair, she wondered who would notice that she has a different hair colour rather than her vibrant red locks. "let's see if I can get use to black hair than red more. even though I am a natural red head." As she stood there thinking as she saw the first years getting off the train. "I hope people realise who it is rather than asking who are you." She said. She walked towards the Carriages and leaned up against one. "I'll keep my hood up until someone asks who I am." she said. "Stupid glasses, oh how I hate wearing you. But I have to otherwise I will be a blurred vision girl." Valentina said to herself.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:56 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████

First Year | | Eleven | | Unsorted | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Stepping off the train, Ariana looked around, her eyes bright with wonder. She didn't exactly know where to go, she hadn't really talked to anyone about Hogwarts when she had first gotten her letter -- she was, after all, an orphan -- so just simply walked out and stood over to the side where it seemed a big group of students was already standing. She thought that maybe she was should walk down with some other students who continued forward, knowing where to go, but figured that she must stay with the kids without any colours on their uniforms. Ariana didn't quite know what the colours of the different uniforms were on the older students, but guessed that she would find out later.

As she stood, rocking on her heels, she noticed a few groups of other students in grey uniforms. At first, Ariana had tried to talk herself out of walking over to two blondes and a dark haired boy, as it seemed that they had already known one another, but she decided that she'd rather make friends then be scared, so she skipped over to them.
                                                "Hello!" Ariana smiled, waving at the group. "I'm Ariana Elwood," she said, as she looked over the three. They all seemed as if they were awfully friendly, but, at the same time, it seemed they already knew each other...she felt bad that she was intruding, but wanted to make new friends -- why not just walk up to someone?

clothing x ooc :: - - -

mc2

sand123e

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:47 pm
I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
I threw away my reputation
One more song for the radio station

I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
Waking up on the bathroom floor
Pull myself back together just to fall once more

User Image

Crash
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Crash whistled a soft tune under his breath. One arm cradled a skateboard close to his side, battling the flurry of his black and scarlet robes with every step he took. His free hand was always on his head, in his hair, scratching the back of his neck or pulling at his ear. He yawned dismally and his stomach groaned irritably. He just wanted to get through the feast and go to sleep. He’d been feeling that way a lot lately, avoiding people, ignoring things, sulking. He peered through the crowd; his short stature did him no good.

He couldn’t find Uriel, or Claire, or Lyv, but he had spotted Gypsy with one of the Ravenclaw prefects, so he steered clear for now. He wondered where David was, and how his summer had gone. He usually always had something to say to cheer him up…And as his eyes flew across the train station, he spotted Ronna and felt his stomach tie up in knots, squirming and slithering like a pit of snakes in his belly. He still didn’t know how he was supposed to act, what he should have done, or if it even mattered anymore.

She seemed to be doing fine, though, and that was what really mattered.

He pushed himself farther along, told himself to move on—so he did. He crossed out of the train station where the green grass sprawled on low hills. One way led to the boats, and the other went uphill towards the entrance gates. He could almost see the flanked columns and statue from where he stood. But there was one girl, a blonde — isn’t it always? — She seemed too lonely leaning against an empty carriage. An emerald pendant glinted around her pale neck. ”Hey.” he smiled, that American accent flourishing. He didn’t recognize her. She must be younger. ”I’m Crash, mind if I join you?” He gestured to the carriage beside her.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 130lbs Age: 15
Outside Hogsmeade Station
Beside a carriage with Sapphire
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

shabatha

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kasjafod98834sd

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:57 pm
Bianca Tristaine
Unsorted
User Image

Bianca stared wide eyed trying to focus on all the things going on. She was young and easily distracted though. It also didn’t help that this was the first time that she was alone. None of her brothers went to school anymore, and her parents weren’t teachers. The ride seemed long, but she had spent the majority of the trip thinking about the coming feast tonight. Her brother, Phillip, had told her that the sorting was the most important thing about her first year at Hogwarts. Bianca didn’t like being alone, but she hadn’t made any friends on the train ride up to the school. She shook her head and squinted her wide eyes shut. ’Tristaines do not get scared over silly things. This will be your home. These people are your new brothers and sisters.’ She thought to herself trying to keep the undulating feeling of nausea from coming up inside her. Her eyes perked open and a small smile crossed her face. ’Huh, I’ve never had a sister before…’ Bianca thought.
She snapped herself from her thoughts though. There were more people going to the school than she had thought. Some of these kids may have gone to school with her brothers. She blushed a little. Bianca didn't like being compared to them, but eventually it was bound to happen. The student body looked pretty diverse, and she looked for someone her own age. It would probably be best to make friends soon.

✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗

Where: Hogsmeade
With: A lot of strangers
Wearing: First Day
OOC:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Elispacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my gosh, he's adorable.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy blinked in surprise when she heard her name, turning to see Shayna standing there. Her brow wrinkled a bit in confusion; what did the prefect want with her? The school year just just started, she hadn't gotten into any trouble yet, after all. Figuring that this wasn't a discipline thing, she shrugged. "Yeah, sure. Uh, Eli, this is Shayna Snow," she said, eyes trailing to look at Eli, smiling at him to make sure he didn't think she was ditching him or anything like that. Although, she did wonder whatever this could be about. If she wasn't in trouble... well, what else was there? She did, belatedly, recall that Shayna was her Quidditch captain this year, and figured that had to be it. It was almost definitely a Quidditch matter, right? "So, what's up?" she asked. She didn't quite know why their Captain would need to talk to her, but Quidditch was really the only thing the two of them had in common, after all. Maybe it was about try-outs? As far as she knew, only one of their teammates had graduated, Rick, and Echo was going to fill his spot, so it couldn't be about them not being able to fill slots... unless she was just checking that last year's team was trying out again? That made sense; had to be it, then. She just wanted to make sure she still had a team.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

shabatha

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

sand123e

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:22 pm
It's been a long time since I came around
Been a long time but I'm back in town
This time I'm not leaving without you

XXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXX
Somethin', somethin' about this place
Somethin', 'bout lonely nights and my lipstick on your face
Somethin', somethin' about my cool Nebraska guy
Yeah something about, baby, you and I

Ⓜⓤⓖⓖⓛⓔ-ⓑ ⓞⓡⓝxxxⓈⓘⓝⓖⓛⓔ

╔══════════════╗
surprised, Alex introduced himself to the two girls. now would be a perfect time to make some small talk. "Yeah i am, and no you weren't interrupting anything, im just waiting on my...........uh friend?" "So are you guys muggles to?" Alex really wasent sure what to say, he didnt really talk to kids his own age."
╚══════════════╝

✰Wearing [whatever I'm wearing] ✰With [whoever i'm with] ✰Why [why am i here/doing what] ✰Thoughts [my happy place]

[
Arkendrai

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision. [Wearing: Plain Uniform]

"Muggles?" Cathy asked confused, recalling something her brother had said. "Muggles can't do magic, right? So I'd say none of us are that," She said with a shrug and a smile. "My big brother and mum can do magic though... Dad's works as a muggle surgeon of sorts, but his family is all magical, if I remember correctly."

David hadn't filled her in much about wizarding blood lines or anything. In fact, David kept very far from the subject of their family and the differences of heritages. Cathy looked a bit perplexed as she tried to figure out what she could with the little information she had been given in regards to terms like muggle and bloodlines. "I went to the prep school at Queen's College before this, though..." She said with a shrug, not really registering she had mentioned one of the more prestigious muggle schools in London.

"Oh!" Cathy suddenly exclaimed to the boy, "You didn't give us your name." Then she smiled at Ariana and added with a smile, "Hi, Ariana, was it? I'm Cathaline... but that's such a long name so you can shorten it however you want. Lovely to meet you, by the way. The more the merrier, yes?"

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

shabatha
sand123e

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

Hogsmeade, right... wait she's asking me to go with her?

On the train he smiled when Leonette said he wasn't an insufferable perfectionist, merely a perfectionist. He was told enough times it was obnoxious and unhealthy by his family and some of his teachers back before Hogwarts to have accepted the label by this point. "You get the little sister lectures, too?" David said amused. "The problem with Cathy is she is scarily convincing in her arguments and they actually are logically sound. Of course, she knows that in our house, arguments or debates aren't won easily... anyways, your sister Grace should be coming to Hogwarts soon, right?" He ended with a question, before he was caught off guard by Leo's invite to Hogsmeade. The slowing of the train to the station at that point he was more than thankful for as he was able to gain his composure.

"Um... sure? And first and second years can't go which is a plus," He said, knowing if-more like when-his sister found out about Leonette she would stick her nose in it, because that was her nature. "Though, I don't know if we actually have the same interests when it comes to Hogsmeade shops and what not... I mean I'd want to go to the bookstore or quill shop or something and wouldn't you be more interested in the dueling range?"

He stood as the train stopped and said, "I suppose we both eat and that's a commonality... if all else fails we can go to that tea shop or something... but yeah," He said with a smile, "going to Hogsmeade sounds fun. It'll get me out of the castle, though, I don't know how you'll squeeze in a Hogsmeade visit or two with your schedule..." Smiling he opened the cabin door and said, "After you? We should get off into the station before the train turns back to London. That would be a bit embarrassing, to say the least."

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:52 pm
x
User Image
Y V O N N E M O R E A U ○ ○ ○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______halfblood__second year__slytherin__

Second year of Yvonne's education at Hogwarts, and she already couldn't wait. She, of course, was tired of constantly being dragged around her mother's shop, doing menial jobs, and unpaid on top of that! That's child labor, illegal activity! But then again, her parents were the ones giving her food and shelter for free, so she shouldn't complain. Still, it was the responsibilities of the adults to take care of their young, and the children should hold no responsibilities towards their parents until legal age, at least.

For this thought, the Slytherin probably just amassed a month's worth of bad karma.

Yvonne skipped over to the station and watched as Hogwarts Express came into sight and come to a gentle halt in front of her. Ah, how she wants to ride this train! But, no, she had to live in Hogsmeade.

She cooled her attitude and put on a welcoming smile, brightly waving at the various hormonal passengers. Ah, and there's Prettyface, the girl thought as she watched Ashley get off. "Are you looking for me?" she sung, hopping over to her friends. "Didya miss me?"

Diamond Wales

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

that smile is fake

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius stepped off the train, already looking around as he noticed all of the students milling around. Should he start directing people on where they should go? It wasn't like he was... He was, wasn't he? And as one of the senior prefects, it was his job, right? Ugh, he hated that part. Grumbling to himself, he strode forward, raising his voice above the din of the station to be heard. "All right! First years, you are supposed to wait here for the Groundskeeper to direct you on how to get to the castle! Second years, go down this way to the carriages and board them to get to the castle! I would suggest you don't wait around for too long, or you'll be left behind!" Crossing his arms, he stood back and frowned, not exactly liking the fact he was in charge, but having to do it anyway. Well, not in charge, but an authority figure. He still preferred it back when he wasn't.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, and I'm here directing traffic...
                                                    OOC: ...

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games