Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:04 pm
This is a public service announcement
This is only a test
Emergency evacuation protest
May impair your ability to operate machinery
Can't quite tell just what it means to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƖƑƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack barely got started on his stretches when the game began. He thought about getting a head start on the seeker but had already promised to at least bruise a rib on Andi so he decided to start there.

Cara Miakitty

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Hit, +8 to Catch
Final Roll: 22 (hit)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Don't you talk to strangers
Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker
Warning, live without warning
I say a warning, live without warning
Without, Alright

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:45 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

"Thanks Griffin,"

Chelsea got into the air at the start of the game. When the quaffle was released she got onto searching for the snitch. Hopefully she'd be able to find it. Preferably before Whitney did. She did not need him on her tail.

Status : Hyped and Ready to go!
                                                    Company : Team Players

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 11 (nothing)
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Seventh Year Slytherin Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Caleb took to the sky and began looking for a target the moment the game started. When he saw a bludger headed Masters' way he went to intercept. Perhaps he could land a hit on the Gryffindor Seeker.

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Chelsea Saving: Andi - Total Roll: 24 (saved and hit)
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:57 pm
Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best
I saw the world crashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace
I'll stop the world and melt with you
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ seventh year prefect │ chaser

Cady flew in to try to steal from Will, who'd reached the quaffle before Zach.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

There's nothing you and I won't do
Dream of better lives the kind which never hates
Trapped in the state of imaginary grace
I made a pilgrimage to save this humans race
Never comprehending the race has long gone bye

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:02 pm
Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best
I saw the world crashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ seventh year prefect │ chaser

Cady swiped the quaffle away and headed for the Slytherin goals.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

There's nothing you and I won't do
Dream of better lives the kind which never hates
Trapped in the state of imaginary grace
I made a pilgrimage to save this humans race
Never comprehending the race has long gone bye

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                              ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                              тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                              and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                              ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                              ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit got up into the air and began his search for the snitch. Hopefully he could find it quickly, and catch it soon after that.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                              ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                              ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                              ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                              ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                              ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                              AC: 16
                                              Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                              Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                              Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                              Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:05 am

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

When the ball was released Jeremy watched the toss up. As soon as they no longer had the ball jeremy swooped in for a steal.

Position: chaser
                                                                          AC: 16 (10 +3 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +10 Catch (keeper) +6 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:11 am
    User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                            I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                            And scream until I'm blue
                                                            I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                            'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                            When I'm six feet underground

Cian flew in to action soon as game was started. Calab was handling the seeker so Cian focused on chasers. No one was in danger so be sent a bludger to Cady

Position:
                                                                              AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                              Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                              Total roll: 26 hit unless blocked

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                              In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                              Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                              Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                              I'll be mellow when I'm dead

The Forgotten Weasley

null

null

null

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:53 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Quidditch Players
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Gryffindor v Slytherin
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We're gonna kick arse

London was a bit annoyed he missed, but he'd try again. Well... not right now. For now, a bludger was barreling toward Chelsea. Londy flew fast, hoping to knock the bludger away. with that, he aimed over at Caleb, hoping to prevent him from trying anything stupid again.

murruelecreuset

Modifiers: +8 {To Hit}
    Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
    Saving: Chelsea Durant
    Aiming At: Caleb Devereaux
    ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:23 {Saved and Hit!}
    Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:09 pm
    Truth of the matter is I'm complicated
    You're as straight as they come
    You go about your day, baby
    While I hide from the sun
    It's better if you don't understand
    'Cause you won't know what it's like until you try

ƑƖƑƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will was barely mid way when the quaffle was snatched by Cady causing him to make a turn to chase after her. He spotted Jeremy try and fail to steal it so he swooped in right after him for a sneak attack.

Modifiers: +8 to Steal +8 to Shoot
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
    Roll: 17
    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

You know I
    I'll be waiting on the other side
    And you
    All you got to do is cross the line
    I could wait a whole lifetime
    But you just got to decide

Quote:

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:28 pm
    User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceSo far, nothing. Whit continued searching.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                                Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                                Final Roll 15 FAIL

xxxScorexxx
                                                00 to 00
                                                TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:32 pm
    User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi wasn't sure how much luck she'd have trying to steal from Cady, but she had to at least give it a go. Especially after Will and Jeremy failed. With a determined frown, she shot off after the older girl, hoping she'd be able to steal.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASERxxx
                                            AC: 12
                                            Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                            Mods: (+4 to Stealing) (+4 to Shooting)
                                            Lives:

Currently: Stealing from Cady
                                            Final Roll 24 SUCCESS

xxxScorexxx
                                            00 to 00
                                            TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:34 pm
    User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceMaybe Cady was distracted from evading the other steal attempts. Whatever the case, she wasn't going to complain, grinning as she tucked the Quaffle under her arm and took off for the Gryffindor goal posts.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASERxxx
                                            AC: 12
                                            Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                            Mods: (+4 to Stealing) (+4 to Shooting)
                                            Lives:

Currently: To the Goals 1/3
                                            Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                            00 to 00
                                            TIED

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:39 pm
    ________
    RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
    Third Year, Gryffindor____
    ═══════════════════════
    _

Woah! Rhydian was impressed with that tiny chaser's steal! He had to rip his broom around to start the chase on Andi with the hope of taking back possession of the quaffle.

╔═════════════════════════╗
    Gryffindor Chaser
    HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
    Mods: +4 to scoring +2 steal
    Roll: 20
    Skills: NF, DD, GA,
    ╚═════════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
    Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Tipsy 100
    murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:42 pm
    User Image
    Chelsea Alexis Durant
    Fourth Year Gryffindor
    Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image

Chelsea had yet to find the snitch but she kept on looking. Glancing towards Londy she was grateful for the protection. Scanning the field she hoped to find the snitch soon.

Status : Hyped and Ready to go!

OOC :
                                                      19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 14 (nothing)
                                                      AC: 17
                                                      Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                      I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                      That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                      Gryffindor!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games