Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:38 am
SubonicXP
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
You all have officially corrupted me. I was trying to play WoW earlier, and instead of focusing on the game, I started thinking of ways to further develop Dante as a character, eventually logging off because that's all I could think about.

My brain now belongs to Team Snagem. oAo"

You are now a true member of Team Snagem. We serve cookies in the lounge at midnight, leave your sanity at the door. I'll have to teach you the secret handshake to get in.

Oh and since I suddenly feel generous, you get a rank up, that's right, envy her and her random rank up all of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:28 pm
SubonicXP
SubonicXP
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
You all have officially corrupted me. I was trying to play WoW earlier, and instead of focusing on the game, I started thinking of ways to further develop Dante as a character, eventually logging off because that's all I could think about.

My brain now belongs to Team Snagem. oAo"

You are now a true member of Team Snagem. We serve cookies in the lounge at midnight, leave your sanity at the door. I'll have to teach you the secret handshake to get in.

Oh and since I suddenly feel generous, you get a rank up, that's right, envy her and her random rank up all of you.

User Image

WELL THEN. Certainly wasn't expecting THAT. But, oh well. >w<

(I felt like I couldn't respond till after I doodled this picture. Haha.)  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:37 pm
Okay I'll admit, that picture got a :3 out of me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 pm
...A random rank up? You all can burn in hell twisted Not fair. *has sissy fit* You know what, I'm mad know and I'm going to evolve my Skorupi into Drapion and nickname it Rapeion AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:16 pm
Rape humor belongs to 4chan and Reddit. We have higher standards.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:51 pm
Trigram Attack
Rape humor belongs to 4chan and Reddit. We have higher standards.
Since when? neutral

Just kidding~!  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:04 pm
Trigram Attack
Okay I'll admit, that picture got a :3 out of me

This is very nice to hear. Yes, yes. I'm a silly little dork, I know. But, it's fun. Hehe. ^w^

...I'm not even gonna touch the rape comment that was made. It's a touchy subject with me, so, I'm gonna just try to ignore it as best as I can instead. >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:59 pm
Rape humor not accepted?, well I feel immature..*goes to emo corner*  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:21 pm
aw, chill back now. you weren't aware.

eeeh! what have I been doing? honestly. I woke up early (10am for me) today and I felt like I've done nothing -_-

has anyone watched fairy tail? is it worth my time? the art is a bit eh but I see it's an improvement from the manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm
DignityPower

eeeh! what have I been doing? honestly. I woke up early (10am for me) today and I felt like I've done nothing -_-

has anyone watched fairy tail? is it worth my time? the art is a bit eh but I see it's an improvement from the manga.
I've heard of this mythical thing called "morning." Tell me, can you spare any details? I think I saw it once five years ago.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:35 pm
Trigram Attack
DignityPower

I've heard of this mythical thing called "morning." Tell me, can you spare any details? I think I saw it once five years ago.

I've heard people say it's magical, that rays of a nearby star shine upon fauna all over the earth, glitters in water and makes the animals sing harmoniously. But to me, it just pokes at your eyes and asks "What the hell are you looking at?" then I'm forced to awake and move to a more comfortable position to avoid the intense heat waves and overwhelming light. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:03 pm
I don't know where i want to post, I made Damon do his own thing and now everyone went to go do their own thing :/ Now I'm all left behind..how nice  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:21 pm
ParadoxSoldier
I don't know where i want to post, I made Damon do his own thing and now everyone went to go do their own thing :/ Now I'm all left behind..how nice

do you mean... for... the current rp? always feel free to randomly jump in o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm
Poor Jude is totally outclassed for this RP, and This image expresses his feelings on Snagem business quite succinctly.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:28 pm
DignityPower
ParadoxSoldier

do you mean... for... the current rp? always feel free to randomly jump in o.o[/quote

Oh okay then...I thought i was gonna have to flip the table...I'm still gonna do it
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games