Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:23 pm
stressed -now regrets being so loud when they first came in, praying and wishing he is asleep or something- stare It's not your fault he is here, Icy. Sheesh. biggrin Don't apologize for that! It's your quarters. -smiles at her-

-flushes when Icy mentions the other night- redface Oh...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 pm
Amy was biting her lip and she glared slightly at Iggies. "Thank you for the concern, Iggies... I'm sure your machine is fine."

When Brat put an ice pack on her hands, she hissed in both pain and relief. The ice stung the good skin on her hands but it made her burns feel better.

Tears were in her eyes but she smiled gratefully at Brat. "Thank you, Brat."

When she saw Velcore and Karrie beside her as well, she smiled at both of them. "Thanks you guys, for coming over and checking on me. I.."

She hissed as another wave of pain when through her hands. "Dang. You know, for doing something completely stupid as trying to catch coffee with my hands, this hurts!"

She tried to force a laugh out but it, too, came out as more of a hiss.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:27 pm
((Lol Karrie... hoping Iggies got the machine turned off))

*Shakes her head at Amy, recognizing the pain behind her words. Turns her towards Karrie, hoping he'll pull her out from behind the bar and get her to sit down.*
Just keep that ice on there a minute. *She goes back over to the bar, pulling the plug on the machine.* Now where'd they stash that First Aid kit?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:32 pm

*Being in a testy mood already* Glare back at Amy* Sue my for giving a damn! *Then goes blatantly to the machine glaring back daggers to Amy as she caressed the machine* There there, did the mean tavern wench hurt you? You know machine, I had felt bad when you hurt her, but she is what she is i guess and you were defending yourself

((Iggies got the machine turned off. lol she need the caffeine to live, are you kidding! ))

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:33 pm
{{LOL!! Iggies, that was so funny!!! Caressing the machine... rofl }}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:33 pm
((Well, she knows the buttons to push...))

C'mon, Amy, let's go sit down for a while. *leads her over to his table and pulls out the chair across from his for her* Brat, it should be either under the bar, or maybe in Psyzapp's office. *shakes his head at iggies talking to the espresso machine* I hope you don't expect that to answer you, iggies. It's not one of your critters, you know. *flashes a grin at her to show that he's joking*

*follows Karrie and Amy*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 pm
((LOFL ~ Iggies may need to plug the machine back in again or there won't be any caffeine for any of us. Brat needs it too or she'd be put away for inflicting serious bodily injury on another's person.))

Edits:

*Searches under the bar, locating the kit. She pulls it out and walks over to karrie and Amy, nearly breaking the handles off in her hurry to open it.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 pm
<<< Uuugh... I wanna be back in the game here...! So many choices, so much to do, what might it be like when I get back? Who knows... I might need a new Series character to get everything I wanna do here...... >>>  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:35 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl xd Damn right she does!!!

...er... sweatdrop I mean... stressed Nothin'... ninja ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:35 pm
Lil Brat
((LOFL ~ Iggies may need to plug the machine back in again or there won't be any caffeine for any of us. Brat needs it too or she'd be put away for inflicting serious bodily injury on another's person.))

<<< I'll volunteer, if you make it worth my while first, that is (Pain isn't my thing, sorry burning_eyes ) >>>  

Exor Omega

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:36 pm

((LOL Thanks Amy... Karrie, yes I would know its buttons! And I push them well))

*Turns to plug in the machine again and make sure it was ok, hears Karrie and turns trying to keep a strait face* Are you sure about that?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 pm
Amy allowed Karrie to lead her over to a table and she sat down in one of the chairs. She hadn't sat down at one of these tables in over a week.

She sighed and bent over her hands. They were beginning to hurt worse. "You know, you all don't have to make such a fuss, really. I mean, that was a really dumb thing I did back there. It was my natural reaction to catch something from spilling on the floor, but c'mon! It was hot coffee!"

She forced a laugh again. Maybe if she laughed enough, it would take her mind off of the pain a little bit.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:39 pm
((& here I've been multi-tasking and have apparently "spaced out" xd ......sorry Amy!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:39 pm

((LOL I wish I typed faster, I missed so much in between. Exor, we can get you used to pain twisted , er I meant :innocentface smile )

iggies

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games