Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:40 pm
Exor Omega
<<< Uuugh... I wanna be back in the game here...! So many choices, so much to do, what might it be like when I get back? Who knows... I might need a new Series character to get everything I wanna do here...... >>>
((Evil twin to your former character... or reincarnation works.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 pm
katana68
((& here I've been multi-tasking and have apparently "spaced out" xd ......sorry Amy!))

{{It's ok! My character's in good hands! XD}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:44 pm
I'm pretty sure, iggies. It may make some noises, but it won't actually answer. *looks at Amy sternly* Stop complaining, and let us take care of you. Yes, it was not the smartest thing to do, but everyone makes mistakes. *smiles* Besides, do you really expect us to just sit here and do nothing while you're in pain?

*puts his head on Amy's lap, careful not to touch her hands*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:45 pm
*looking at dame apologetically, she sighs* I think he's working on some schematics and patrol routes for security, so he should be in his room for quite a while. Plus, he has his own bathroom so he won't need to come out for that either. smile *turns the water on to fill up the bucket and grabs two pairs of gloves, handing one to dame* I'll tackle the toilet and hot tub, you can handle the walk-in shower and sinks. Once those are down, I'll mop our way out. xd *turns to see if that's okay and notes dames face is flushed. Cocking an eyebrow, she starts to think it's about Flame then remembers she'd mentioned the other night. Turning the water off, she stands and looks dame straight in the eye*

Look, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings the other night. You obviously proved yourself worthy to become an MW Lady or the decision wouldn't have been made for you to become one. Things just took me a little too fast when I got back. I mean, what was I to think when major decisions like that were made without me? It's not easy to see something you helped establish and build grow and thrive without you. Both times my life was in danger, somehow you were there and helped me. For that, I can never repay you or tell you just how much I appreciate that. You are the last person I want hurt by my stubborn pride.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 pm
Amy looked up at Karrie. "I'm not complaining! I'm simply stating that you don't need to..."

Then she just sighed and smiled at him and laughed softly. "Alright, alright. I'll just shut up."

She moved her hands over to Brat so that she could use the first aid kit on them. "Thanks for doing this, Brat."

She looked down as Velcore put his head in her lap and she smiled softly down at him. "Aww... Thank you Velcore."

She would have lightly rested her head on top of Velcore's, but she couldn't bend down that far with her arms stretched over toward Brat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:51 pm
-looks down and slowly puts on her gloves- It's okay, Icy. I can understand that. I...Perhaps they should have waited til they could speak with you. However, they didn't know you had been rescued...I don't think, and I hadn't told anyone except Black and Karrie...

-she waves her away- I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. And armed. -grins- Per usual. biggrin -scrubs a sink-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:57 pm
*seeing that Amy is willing to let them help her, moves out of Brat's way and picks up the papers he scattered when he jumped up* Next time you use a machine you're not comfortable with, it would be a good idea to figure out how to turn it off before turning it on.

*looks reassuringly up at Amy*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:59 pm
*sighs and walks over to dame, hugging her tightly* No love. They didn't need to wait for me to make the right decision.*releases her and smiles, playfully bumping her with her hip and going back to the tub, turning the water on* They saw what I see: a cool collected chic who could snipe the balls off a fly, castrating him from fifty yards away! wink *pushes the self-cleaning button for the hot tub, pouring in an extra cleaner while talking* Though, seems to let a certain person crawl under their skin and do the two-step on their nerves. xd *walks over to the toilet and grabs a can of foam cleaner, getting to work*

EDITED  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:02 pm
Amy sighed and looked over at Karrie. "Do you honestly think I started using that machine thinking that something like this could happen? I thought I knew how to use the machine. I saw someone else use it a few days ago, and I thought I had watched them carefully enough to know how to use it myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm
*Finishes putting Foille on Amy's hands and wraps them lightly in guaze.* Good stuff, Foille. Hard to find, though. *She puts the painkilling antibiotic back in the kit.* Try the frozen popcorn bags, holds the cold and yet flexible. *A funny smile flits across her face a moment before she catches herself and gets her mind back on task. She takes the kit back to it's place beneath the bar and pulls some bagged popcorn from the cabinet. She puts the bags in the freezer and fixes Amy an iced Apricot Brandy.* This ought to make you forget the pain for a little while. wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:07 pm

*Glares at Amy, wanting to like her, but seeing everyone jump like this refused to care any more* You could have asked. If you break it, you will re buy Psy a new and better one!

*turns and huffs to a corner wanting to cry and not knowing why.. her machine had been threatened*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:09 pm
-smiles and hugs her back, hip bumping her as well- You know, I haven't ever tried that...all the flies I know are female. wink -continues cleaning a sink, scrubs with more fervor as she mentions nerves, grumbling under her breath- evil scream  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:11 pm
*shrugs* Just an observation. *looks at Brat* Frozen popcorn? confused Never heard that before. *hears the tone of iggies' voice* You all right, iggies?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:11 pm
-walks into the bar, carrying his guitar over his shoulder- (wish i could really make it do that!) Hey everyone!
-notices Amy isn't behind the bar and wanders over to the table where she is. Notices iggies on the way and wonders 'Isn't that dame's roommate? Wonder whats up.'-

Hey Amy. -notices bandaged hands and all the sympathetic looks on the people and one dragon- What's wrong with your hands? Are you ok?  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:12 pm
{{Awww, Iggies! *huggles*}}

Amy smiled at Brat, a little taken aback. This was so sweet of her! She had never had anyone take care of her like this before.

"Th... thank you, Brat. I really appreciate it. Uh, when should I change the bandages? And what is Foille?"

She heard Iggies, but she was in such a good mood now that she didn't care. Her words and cold demeanor actually didn't bother her at all!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games