Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:18 pm
"You know, guys can just wear a kilt. Nothing wrong with a kilt. At least it wouldn't be a skirt. A really frilly skirt I mean. I hate having to wear a skirt tomorrow. I don't really like them...." she sighed. Seeing Canada's reaction made her giggle slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:18 pm
"Yea skirt day! I don't know what I'll wear yet though..." Sealand glanced from Ukraine to Canada and skipped over to the blonde man's side, poking him in the side, "Hey! You're rambling now! And you're looking even MORE nervous!" he snickered looking mischievous, "I may be a kid but even I can tell you're lying! I bet you're scared to wear a skirt!"  

Sealand-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:20 pm
"So, like, you guys wanna see what I'm like, gonna wear tomorrow~?" Poland asks, giggling.

((Imma put my accounts in their skirts early cause I won't wake up untill like, 12 again. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:22 pm
((Ima dressing US up liek a cheerleader XD ))  

Sealand-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:23 pm
.....Mr. Canada, are you nervous because you don't have nice legs...?

*pulls up pants leg*

...I think you have nice legs....wear something ...

((Perked up when I read kilt ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:24 pm
With an indignant huff, Canada swatted at the other's hand and took a step away, for good measure. Couldn't be too cautious, after all. "I'm not nervous," he mumbled irritably. "And I'm not scared either, that's for sure."

((-needs to get on tektek when she returns-
Anyway, be back in a bit. Mom wants me to look at what movies are on PPV.

RANDOM FACT.
I played Bingo today. And there was this guy who kept yelling 'Balls!'. And the Bingo hall was on Dix.
-mature, right?-))

catweasels

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:24 pm
((well well. switzy's dressin up early? >w>

US IS A CHEERLEADER ))

"Yes, it would seem so Sealand. So Canada, what ARE you going to wear?" She couldn't help asking.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:28 pm
((Well, he WILL be. XD After Russia, unfortunately.

Oh! Random fact: Switzy's got a random, clingy fangirl.
I like clingy fangirls.
XDDD))  

Mama Lussuria

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:29 pm
"Well if you're not scared then what are you going to wear, huh?" like any other annoying brat, Sealand was bloody persistent and just a swat wasn't enough to deter him. Laughing like it was a big joke, he threw his arms around the older nation's waist, "Teeeeeell meeeee! I'm not letting go until you do!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:35 pm
....Ah! Mr. Poland! ....You look nice..!

Eam Adair

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:36 pm
((Germany: -Whacks Switz on the head.- NO SEIZING. ))

Almost done. God, I procrastinate!

Edit: Bela! I'm in love with your signature. X3 And lol, I actually read that Lithuania might canonly have a crush on Bela. XD That's great.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:36 pm
((oh my poland has a boyfriend~ liet wont be happy bout that!
im gonna go eat at joes crab shack and i dont know when i'll be back~))
"Oh, let go of him Sealand." she asked nicely. "I'm sure whatever Canada is wearing he will show up with tomorrow."

DieSinneistSchon

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:39 pm
"B-but..." Sealand's lower lip quivered a little, "He's a prisoner of war...!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:42 pm
((@Lo:
Switz: Pffft. You liked it last night.

@Ukraine: Yes. :'D

@Sealand: THANK YOOOOOOOOOOU heart ))

Russia twirls in, his skirt brushing the floor gracefully. "So~ How do I look~?" he asks, hugging his furry friend closer to his face.

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:43 pm
"Come on Sealand. I'll give you a nice present come Christmas time." she smiled. "Oh dear God...i-it's very lovely Russia!" she had to turn away at the sight of her brother in a big, frilly skirt.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games