Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diyske

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:01 am
User Image

*As Ra-iem entered the regular looking parts of the woods suddenly a forest nymph appeared with information for him and spoke with a heavy British like accent*

User Image

Hey light god!!!~~
The girly you be looking for went that way she did~~~
The God of Forest wishes that i follow you that is, into the woods and show you where she be.~~~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Akane felt warm from Nicholas when he wrapped his arms around her. She thought, he is as cold as ice, but not thinking about flirt thing, he was right. Either start unwearing the band and control the power, or give your Goddess life for it.

She herself unwrapped Nicholas, and wiped away the tears. "I'll revenge the third guy with the eye. I had a dream. I don't know if he is the one who somehow gave this eye to me. But it came to me in age of 12."

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

It felt like it's been days..years...Able stood there, her knee's shaking. She breathed heavily and wiped the blood dripping from her lips. She looked at her tattered clothes and sighed, "You know i made this...now i have to make another one.." She muttered and looked at her opponent. He looked just as worn out and beat like her yet they both remained standing.
I'll hand it to you...your still in it...but i can see you don't have much left in you... the deep voice said and once more faded. The fighting once again resuming. One crashing into tree's the other doing the same but at the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:54 pm
User ImageNicholas looked at Akane for a moment, lost in thought. "So you want to kill the person who gave that to you?" It was obvious that Akane did not want this unholy gift. Nicholas wanted to know who gave the eye to her.

Before Akane could continue with her past, Nicholas spoke. "Okay, I understand. Relax. Let's just go back to the rooms. Besides, I need another shower." As they stepped back inside the castle, Nicholas faced June from afar. "June, we're going back in. You coming?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:30 am
User Image
Akane laughed for a second and walked with him. She saw him stopping near June, but she continued walking. She was already in the room sitting on the sofa. She was tired out.

Winter outside, while I still feel hot...

Akane stood up, and walked around the room, and sat at the balcony. She kinda felt lonely. "If a dream could show me where he is right now..." Akane said to herself sighing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 am
User ImageNicholas didn't wait for a reply. He didn't like feeling sticky of sweat for long. Entering his room, he noticed Akane mootion towards the balcony. He didn't know if she was still feeling down about their last discussion, but he knew he needed to give her some alone time.

Stripping off his sweaty shirt, Nicholas went in the bathroom. He looked at his figure at the mirror which was slowly being covered by steam. The markings on his body were a constant reminder of his horrid past. Never forget. After a deep sigh, he fully undressed and entered the warm showers.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:56 am
User Image
Akane saw Nicholas came in and enter the bahtroom. She sighed. She put her hand on her knee and removed the band. The pressure was going through the room, the power of the eye. She tried to not say a word, because any word could contain wrong magic.

She held for the curtain, she felt like she would faint.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:07 am
User ImageNicholas suddenly felt a huge amount of pressure piercing his head like a burning spear. His hand quickly covered his Devil Eye as he grunted in pain in the showers. What the hell..!? The pain simply wont go away. Nicholas began punching the wall tiles hard, making it crack with every blow. Dammit! Eventually the pain became bearable and Nicholas regained control. Almost immediately he lept out of the showers and searched for the source without bothering to cover up with a towel. There he saw the goddess clinging on to the sides of the curtains, panting. "Akane! Get a hold of yourself!" He quickly ran towards her and helped her up. There he noticed the bandage was off and she too possesses the Devil's Eye.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 am
User Image
Akane was clinging hardly this time and now said "Psh, what a weakling I am, am I?" Suddenly she closes her right eye, where Devil eye was and tried to hold the power. She coughed a bit.

Images...in my head, what are these images.

Akane took the bandage and tied it again. After a minute, the pressure was off. "Sorry... you can go back to the shower."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 am
User ImageNicholas let out a deep sigh before helping Akane get back up on her feet. "Geez, don't make such a fuzz. You got me worried." He scratched his head, thankful nothing horrible had happened. A moment later he realized his lack of clothing. In a flash, he covered between his legs and ran back to the showers before Akane or anyone else could see him naked.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:05 am
User Image
Akane giggled at how he ran back to the bathroom and held her eye. "Goodness, Im still curious about the image in my head. Is it a place for the third person? The image." her eyes widened "Castle Neteru..."

She was now walking around the room, as if there is no where to walk. Thinking what spot he could be. "She, he, whatever he or she is!" Akane said to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 pm
User ImageFor a while Nicholas remained under the pouring shower head. He found it very relaxing just being on water but he knew he couldn't stay there forever. After stepping out of the bath and wrapping a towel around his hips, he went to his sofa where his bag is placed. He noticed Akane was now feeling a bit better, which was a good thing. Nicholas then got dressed and lied down with his hands behind his head.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 am
User Image
Akane now saw Nicholas come in, so she immediately said "Nicholas! I don't now if it's true, but the third person is in this castle!" Akane sharply lay on the bed. She was acting weird, but she did it all the time, when she finds something interesting... something good to solve.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

*So after trudging along the brightly colored marsh of the woods they came upon the merging point of the natural forest and the unnatural side of the forest. Instantly the nymph stopped and sighed deeply. Ra-iem looked at him curiously*
"Isnt this your home too? it is part of the woods is it not?*The nymph's expression gave Ra-iem the answer to that question, long before he decided to reply back to him*

User Image

*Sighhhh* No unfortunately my lord, the forest god doesnt really like the unsightly side of the forest,,,there-fore he talked with Nirvana and had him declare two forest Gods....One Beautiful and the other...well not so beautiful.
Unfortunately my journey with you ends here God of light, Im sorry, and i do hope they treat you fairly over there.

*And with a bow he left merged into one of the trees nearby and his footsteps where still heard as he went about his business*

Diyske

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:51 am
User ImageNicholas faced Akane for a while then back at the ceiling. If what the goddess mentioned was true, then one of these people also has the capability for mass destruction. He needed to know what that person's intentions are, a basis for whether or not that being deserves to die or not. "What makes you say that a 3rd person even exists? And why here?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games