Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:24 pm
no... I think I'm fine for now, unless you happen to have some pastries back there *rubs his eyes... still tired*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:46 pm
We need some more stuff in here to do. stare
Anyone got any ideas. Recreational or new games or something?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:47 pm
Hm, would cinnamon rolls do? I'm afraid that's all I have at the moment....*sips her drink* Oh, by the way.....what's in the flask? You have an uncanny way of avoiding my questions! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:05 pm
I'm afraid I don't have any ideas, Psy. I tend to have limited creativity when it comes to thread activities.

*turns to Katana* and as for the flask... *pulls it out of his coat and tosses it to her* It's gingerbread syrup. It's hard to find unless it's around Christmas, so sometimes I stock up so I can use it year-round. You'll probably see it everywhere immediately following Halloween, but I wanted gingerbread steamers now *sips his drink*

The silver also makes it taste better.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:09 pm
Oh Gingerbread. I like gingerbread too. There is nothing quite like fresh baked gingerbread cookies fresh from the oven. heart

I'm gonna install a big TV and a Wii system and take out this "stripper" pole. I like to play Guitar Hero. xd Then I think a pool table would go nicely over there *she points to the back room.* How does that sound for starters TES?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:14 pm
Awww, Psyzapp! TES needs to give us a demonstration on the pole before you get rid of it!!!! xd *hands flask back to TES and gives him a homemade cinnamon roll* Here, luv, hope you enjoy it. smile

Ooh, Guitar Hero! We could have tournaments! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:21 pm
*tucks his flask back into his coat and accepts the cinnamon roll* That sounds good to me, Psy... though I haven't really played Guitar Hero, nor had much interest in it. It seems a lot like DDR, only you're just moving your fingers instead of your legs. I tend to find DDR-type games mind numbing.

I actually had to sort of "turn my brain off" to get the items for Gaia's prom event.... trying to think about what I was doing only made it harder. It's not that I have bad reflexes... I'm just more of a "look before you leap" person.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:28 pm
Well, I suppose I could keep the pole if you really want to keep it for TES, Katana.
xp

@TES: So what, you'd rather play Chess or something then?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:34 pm
.... is there something wrong with chess?

There are video games I like, just not guitar hero and ddr type games. I know a lot of people like them, but I just never really got into that kind of thing. But by all means, include it... most of your patrons would enjoy it I'm sure.

Most of my current video game collection consists of Resident Evil.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:39 pm
I've never played Resident Evil. Since the word "evil" is in the title, I'd bet I'd like it. Do you like to play Halo?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:45 pm
no... I've never played it. I seem to be one of the few guys around that actually doesn't enjoy first person shooters... and don't think that people haven't railed me for it stare

Resident Evil is pretty much solving puzzles and killing zombies... two of my favorite things to do in video games. I would even avoid looking at game guides because I thought it was much more satisfying to figure out the puzzles myself.... they started making them a bit easier as time went on, though. I guess because most people like killing zombies more than solving puzzles...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:48 pm
I like puzzle games too. The Zelda games are some of my favorites. heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:01 pm
ah yes, Zelda. I've been meaning to get Twilight Princess, but the thought keeps slipping my mind when I come across spending money. I haven't played that many of them since I was never really a heavy gamer, but I do enjoy the games I have played.

I don't know how many times I've played through Ocarina of Time... sometimes I would just play the Gerudo horseback archery game over and over until I ran out of rupees. Oddly enough, my spouse absolutely despises that part of the game.

I've played through the Minish Cap once or twice... I started on the Wind Waker, but keep putting it down and forgetting about it. I also got close to finishing Majora's Mask once, but then I wasn't able to play it for a while and haven't really gone back to finish it because I don't even remember what was going on. I also started a little on the original Zelda and Link to the Past, but didn't go very far.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 pm
We have Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time and Minish Cap. I like them all. I got really close to finishing Minish Cap, but was unsuccessful in beating the boss. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:18 pm
The only thing I didn't finish in the Minish Cap was getting all those kinstones matched up to the proper people.... I also couldn't figure out how to get those cats to move so that Ingo guy would build a house there.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games