Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Hyael/Caldwell appears in the room with Soli and Leon, the flesh-stripped face smiling widely. His gloves are back on, and he looks down at the two. Hard to tell if his expression is disdainful or not because of the lack of skin with which to make an expression.

He removes the silver blade from inside his jacket and throws it at Leon's back, though not at a lethal area. He is unseen; he has the element of surprise; he has the smell of blood and nothing else about him; it would be nearly impossible for Leon to react under these conditions.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:32 pm

"Hana, if we keep on haveing sex, we will be expecting children by the end of the week." Brago sat down to try and calm himself.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:40 pm

User Image
Hana's face turned bright red and she fell over in shock of what Brago said, causingher to turn back into her Human form. 'Wha..What?!?" she didn't know how to react to that.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Soli saw the blood coming from Leon,"What happened."Her body was shivering,the room felt cold.She leaned over Leon.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:43 pm

"Pregancy. I dont want that. We need to cool down our sex schedule. Think about it. If you get pregnant, that eliminates sex for months. It also traps us into a relationship. I dont know about you, but I just cant give up women. I am too young."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:46 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's lips moved down Soli's neck and to her chest. He had yelped as he felt the blade hit him in the back and then it began to burn. He whimpered a bit before he pulled it out and dropped it. He looked and Soli and shook his head. "I-I d-don't know." He said and let his eyes dart about.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Soli looked around the room and got closer to Leon,"This wound isn't that bad it didn't hit you anywhere important either."Soli looked at his back.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:48 pm

User Image
Hana was still blushing but she laughed. "Brago, I can't get pregnate till I'm married." She held out the restraint on her left arm out to him. It had an odd looking lock on it with a seal carved into it. "I have a seal on me that prevents children till its unlocked."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm

"oh, i thought you wore it because of your demon side."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:55 pm

User Image
"The lock prevents children, the left brace it attaches to restrains 80% of my aura, and the right one attemps to keep me from killing myself." Hana explained to him.

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:58 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Yeah, but th blade was silver, so it won't heal all too quickly like it should." Leon glanced at the blade. I wonder. . . . He sighed, curious as to why Caldwell would possibly attack Leon when he was doing nothing but minding his own business. Opportunity. That was a very likely reason because both he and Soli would have their guards down, making them vunerable*, but why not throw it and have it kill him? Was there something he wanted from them? Or was it something else?

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:58 pm

"Oh well that changes everything. Hana, I need you to help me fix something" Brago grinned playfully and laid back

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:01 pm

The pair thus distracted, Hyael slips into the side room, gathering up the books that had been stolen from him. He moves them back to the house, then stands in the room, waiting for them.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:06 pm

User Image
Hana smiled at him and climbed over on top of him. "Oh really? Now how do you propose we fix that problem?"

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Soli looked at the blade,"This is Caldwell's."She got up and dressed and headed for her room and stood there looking the person standing there,"Why?"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games