Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:28 pm
Nero looked at him "if you want your beloved keyblade whole again then i wont mind if you help" said Nero as he turn and walked in side the castle. Wrath grab both of them "i swear you 2 would kill each other" as he drag them to Warlock

"RAHHAHHRHAHHR ..... keyblade" as Riftcreator try to look around but now could no longer see "a blind beast indeed" as flash of light headed towards the castle "im tried of our little audience ... let see them dance to there doom"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm
Zenjin looked into her eyes "Your welcome, my dear..." he said rubbing his cheek against hers.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm
Scarlet chuckled and sat back up, "So what do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm
Manifesta jumped down and walked into the castle.

Zenjin smiled "We might as well go investigate the castle....what do ya say dear?..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 pm
"Sure sounds good to me," Scarlet smiled and stood up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:48 pm
Riftcreator looked towards the castle "i cant ... fight no more.... no just one last attack" as Riftcreator started to fade away "Heartless .... rain" as his body was fading quicker "WHAT the hell stop him" yelled the purify master to the heartless. But when it try to grab after his heart it hand went straight throw him "ahhah ... i feel .... as if i had meet you once ... before" Riftcreator said to the purify heartless "..... creator..." said the purify heartless as Rift's Heart flew into the sky .. it appeared as a fragment was attached to incomplete darken heart. As the sky above began to rain the rift behind him closed  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

ryu ''umm masato dosn't look to well''
masato''.....''
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm
Zenjin turned to Scarlet and put his arms on her waist "Could you teleport us there, my dear?." he said smiling.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 pm
Scarlet smirked and nodded, "Of course." She closed her eyes and they soon faded away and appeared in front of the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:54 pm
All over Hollow Bastion the heartless stop moving. Their eyes turn from yellow to a fade yellow. Each stood still as a statue, and this even effect each of the Heartless XV. Nero was frozen in place wouldnt move, speak, or breath. As if the whole world had been frozen. Wrath was stood complete but before he let go of Ryu and Masato.  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:56 pm
Manifesta walked in, unaffected "What the hell?..."

Zenjin smiles and kisses her neck "That power of yours will never grow old.." he said as he began to walk to the entrance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

masato's head crashed agenst the ground his face tuernd a palish color ryu looked at all the frozen people thenat masato who was pale wight know
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:01 pm
Scarlet smiled and blushed a bit, "It never really does."She then followed him and looked around seeing what damage was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 pm
"DAMN HIM...." as the purify master kick the ground where Riftcreator die at "ha ...hehhahahaah he just made it easier for us know... we going to wait at Kingdoms Hearts i know his heartless well go there" said Master leaving but the heartless stood there eye widen as all he could hear what Riftcreator last words were

All the heartless under Riftcreator were effected by his death, but now they themselve could not be killed  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:06 pm
Manifesta than sensed what happened "So, he's dead....idiot.." he said as he began to walk into the castle.

Zenjin looked around the castle at the damage. He squeezed Scarlet's hand when he sensed something "..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games