Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Eleven Years Old Unsorted Hogwarts Student Grecian/American Half-Blood

Kalin had accidentally tripped over his long black robe and had fallen towards the back of the train away from his new friend Alex. When he finally straightened himself up he feared the train would start to move back to London with him still on it and quickly hopped off before it could happen. And because he was one of the last off he was nearly pushed towards the back of the crowds and because of his short stature had a hard time trying to find his two friends. He still hadn't found Thane which was making him worry that the Scot had missed the train. After walking around for a minute he spotted, or he thought he did, Alex surrounded by a small group, mostly comprised of girls. He grinned and went after him but was once again shoved and pushed by older and more exuberant students. Finally he just gave up and began crawling beneath people giving apologies to those he scared or bumped into on the way before he found himself next to Alex and jumped up beside him. "Hey Alex! Sorry I lost you for a while. Umm.." he turned towards the girls with a nervous grin and smile. "H-hi?"
sand123e

mc2

Love, gimme love, gimme love
I don't need it, but I'll take what I want from your heart
And I'll keep it in a bag, in a box
Put an X on the floor
Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more
Shut up and sing it with me!
NANANANANANANA NANANANANANANA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image
                                                It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                                Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                                I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                                Even heroes have the right to dream
                                                And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob stepped off the train and shoved his hands into his pockets, already dreading what this year was going to bring. The summer hadn't been a good one, seeing as he and his father had very litle to say to one another after Rick's mum visited. Well, at least now he knew what she looked like. It was kind of scary how his older brother's mum just seemed so... Well, she didn't look evil. Maybe that was what was driving him up a wall. That, and Rick had left after the incident, telling Jacob he couldn't be there, not after he didn't feel safe. Jacob didn't blame him, either. He wasn't sure if he felt comfortable there either. His talks with his dad had been stilted, at best, and he didn't know what to do about it.

Sighing, the blond ran a hand through his hair and glanced around the platform, waiting on Jaslyn. She had spent the summer at his place, which made it a bit more bearable for him. Which, thinking of the white-haired girl caused him to feel a blush rise to his face. They were dating now, and well, it hadn't ended in flames. That was a bonus. He was pretty sure at this point that all Drage men were cursed in female relationships, considering half of the women his brother and father had seen or were attracted to were crazy or had tragic ends. Then again, he did have a crush on Iris once upon a time, and well... He winced, thinking he wasn't immune to the curse either. Lovely.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Okay, so where did Jas run off to?
                                                OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                                Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                                Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                                Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

XxXDevil-Chan

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:10 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

David believed that Shayna could take care of the Ravenclaw team and find enough members. Like he’d said earlier he’d help get people interested in the sport most magic folk loved. Following Shayna off the train David watched as she soon after let go of his hand and went over to her little cousin. Like the motherly type it was all about safety, shaking his head he knew that Celaena would be just fine.

With Shayna heading off to deal with what he assumed was Quidditch related David scanned the area while he waited. It took him only a matter of seconds to spot the young second year Valentina. He hadn’t known if she’d be here this year. Walking over to the now black haired girl David smiled. “Hello Valentina I see you took my suggestion.” He greeted. He was referring to her choice of hair color. “How was your summer? Have fun abroad?” David asked curiously. He knew she was having a tough time last year so maybe he could help if only a little.

With: Shayna ... Valentina

Wearing: Gryffindor Robes

OOC: ---

shabatha
mrs-lestrange

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Cɪɴ

Where? -- Hogsmeade station
With? --- Gypsy and her friends, was with David
Feeling//OoC --- And there! I asked! (Sorry derpy post....)
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna smiled a bit nervously as she was introduced to someone. "Nice to meet you. I'm here for any questions." She said with a small chuckle. Then she turned to Gypsy, "Alright, you are in no way in trouble. So don't look so worried. I was curious if you would like to be Vice Captain." She asked. Of course she had smiled and chuckled at the worrying. But had gotten as serious as she could without seeming silly.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset
Sorry it took me so long!

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:57 am
User Image

Celaena smiled and nodded her head in hello. "I'm Celaena, nice to meet you. I'm a pureblood. Muggleborn are those with Muggle parents but have magical ability Cathy. Normally one of their ancestors were a Squiddle... No I think my Dad said they were squibs... Yeah. And they are people who were born pureblood and don't have magical ability. That's what my Dad said." She said trying to remember what her dad had said and trying to relay that info.

"Hi! I'm Celaena. Nice to meet you. Wow we all of a sudden became a big group huh. What's your name?" She asked the newcomer. Of course she wasn't sure whether he seemed okay with all the new people. Oh well! She smiled happily!

mc2
Yup! Alright i have to work today i'll try to post afterwards!

sand123e

Yukina101

[quote="Arkendrai]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Hogsmeade Station <3
With : <3 Crash <3
Who : <3 Fifth Year Gryffindor <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Shocked someone wants to talk to me <3
Wearing : <3 Including my Robes <3

Sapphire wasn't sure if he was talking to her until he stood in front of her. "Oh hi. I'm Sapphire. I don't mind." She Said unsure. She didn't really know what to think. She decided to check on the first years. Her sister was over there somewhere, and was kind of curious to see she was in the middle of a group of first years. She had to roll her eyes at the sight of her smiling. It was very annoying. So she turned back to Crash and raised herself from the carriage. "So... Uh, Crash right? Is that a nickname?"

Third year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kasjafod98834sd

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 am
Bianca Tristaine
Unsorted
User Image

Bianca was still looking around for other students her age. She wrapped her cloak around her a little more. She figured all of the taller folk were older students. Off a little ways from her, there seemed to be a small group of children gathering. 'They look to be my age...' She thought. Bianca wasn't the kind of girl who was usually shy. Most of the time she would just walk right up and start talking, but something about this was a little off putting today. There were a couple boys and a girl with incredibly long blonde hair standing not to far away. Nervously, Bianca started to get closer to them. She wanted to stick close to people her age. Nothing would be more embarrassing than messing something up today. She heard the blond girl introduce herself as she scooted closer to the group.

✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗

Where: Still at Hogsmeade station
With: No one really, but I'd like to be in that group
OOC: ((Hope it is okay I try to get in with some first years))

User Image

shabatha
sand123e"
Yukina101
Mc2
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:20 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Leonette nodded if it weren’t for the lectures her sister wouldn’t have a reason to talk. “Yes I do or I’m being corrected it seems to be her thing. Though it’s kind of bad when she hasn’t even started here and already she can tell me how to use over half the spells we’ve learned not to mention probably all of our Herbology lessons from the last two years.” She stated with a smile. That was her sister for her and she wouldn’t change Grace for the world, no matter how annoying. “Yeah she’ll be at Hogwarts in three years.” She replied.

It looked like they arrived at Hogsmeade which was a relief to Leonette. She was able to brace herself for the answer David would give despite not wanting the worst to occur. “We don’t have to have the same interests besides I’d be happy to go with you anywhere shop wise. It’s not like I’m allergic to bookstores or anything.” She replied happily. Just the thought that he said yes was enough to make her day. It didn’t matter that they were different so long as they had fun right?

“I’ll have time, promise.” Leonette said as she stood. She’d make it work, she had to this was the only subtle way she could see him without screaming out she might actually like him. “You’re right we don’t want to be left behind on the first day.” She agreed before leading the way off the train. “Shall we get a carriage to the castle?” Leonette asked once they got off the train.

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Robes

OOC: ---

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:49 am
xxxxxxxxUser Image
                                              x neverx meantx tox wither

xxxxxxi wanted to be tall like a fool left the river

andx watchedx myx branches xfallxxx

User Image

Stepping out of the Hogwarts train for the second time, Asterisk wasn't sure how she felt about getting back to school. " Relieved. . . " She thought as she followed the current to fill the station. First year of Hogwarts didn't end up as she hoped, with her parents demanding things left and right. Her impulse to join the Ravenclas quidditch team did not sit well enough in her parents, surprisingly, it wasn't because it was dangerous but " it was a dirty sport. only dirty crossbreeds play that filth. " All through summer, she was cooped up in her house with her parents, and for the first time, she didn't enjoy her sanctuary. It was too quiet and too large. A whatever-acre house in the middle of all green just made it difficult to feel free, even with nature right out her her doorstep. But Asterisk was glad she was back to school. She wasn't much of a good student as the Ravenclaw title suggested, but she was clever enough and she was convinced that cleverness will get her through schooling. She passed a youngin' as walked in the crowd. Lots of confused and afraid first years. Asterisk wondered if she looked like that, or still looked like that. She wasn't sure where she was suppose to be going after the train ride. The youngling was talking about blood. The last thing she wanted to listen to. Asterisk averted the girl and stumbled upon another first year, this time with familiar faces. Shayna and Gypsy.

" Hey guys . . . " Asterisk peeped, awkwardly waving at them, hearing a bit about quidditch. She wasn't sure where she stood in quidditch but she was planning to try out again, if she had to tryout again, and even with her parents' disapproval about it.

shabatha

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ xx Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ xx Cʜᴀsᴇʀ xxPᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅxx Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                      I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                      Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn hopped off the train and immediately spotted Jacob. She had lost him in the train crowd, but once on the platform he wasn't to hard to find. She quickly weaved her way through the crowd to his side; she was excited to be back at school and happy to be in her last year of school. Next year she wasn't positive what she'd do with her life. Part of her just wanted to travel and leave the world behind, but she didn't want to leave Jake behind, so if traveling was where her mind was at, then she'd have to wait another year for him to graduate as well. She silently slipped her hand into his and smiled at him.

The summer had been interesting to say the least. Jacob had insisted she come live with him the moment he found out she was living on the streets and not at her house. She hadn't been home in a couple years to be honest. But that wasn't what had made her summer interesting. Once she got to his house, the crazy b***h who'd stolen her brother away from her had appeared there with a baby. Turns out the psycho was the Drage mother. It worried Jaslyn that she was dating a boy related to that woman..... but she hadn't mentioned knowing her in fear of hurting Jacob. She didn't really know how to approach the subject honestly.

Silently she chewed on her lip, knowing she'd have to bring it up sooner or later. The psycho had tortured her just because she wouldn't eat her damn food. Jaslyn was lucky she'd escaped the hell house before she got in to deep that year. Still the woman had stolen her twin from her and if Jacob was in any way related to her then Jaslyn would have to bring the subject up just to get closure for herself. And of course Jake had to be related to her because he was Rick's brother and she was the mother and that made her his mother too and Jaslyn really needed to stop freaking out and calm down. She took a deep breath and let it out, drawing her free hand through her long hair distractedly.

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                      And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                      State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:05 pm
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo, thinking for a moment, trying to figure out where him and Lexine were to go, surveyed the crowd, hoping to maybe catch a glimpse of where everyone had been heading. He did listen to what Lexine had to say however, but it was almost muffled over the heavy noise made by the crowd. He did catch some words and make sense of them. "Eh...I guess I'm a little darker. I don't think I get much darker than this," he said to her, smiling a bit, looking at his arms. He really didn't realize that he had indeed got darker. "The weird thing is that I don't know when exactly I started tanning," he said to her, laughing a bit. He really had no idea when he started to tan and he didn't really notice it. Maybe he was just really used to it at that point.

"I wonder what interesting kind of transportation we are going to be taking this year," he said, looking forward as the seventh year Darius Silver had basically told them what to do. He looked up to the boy somewhat, despite not really knowing him and never talking to him. Mainly because he was an extremely skilled beater...and Iñigo, whenever playing Slytherin, would always take mental notes of how him and his partner, Dominic Montague played and hopefully emulate that to the best of his ability. And it worked...oh how much it did work. He performed extremely well in the next games after those against Gryffindor and Hufflepuff...when he almost effectively volleyed a shot back at Cameron Rowley, who took aim at Shayna. He was saved by Jacob, but that was beside the point. He performed well and hopefully he could repeat that this year. But first, he had to make the team again. There was always a chance he didn't make it, which only drove him harder.

"Cool, Darius told us where to go," he said to Lexine, pointing in the direction of the Slytherin beater. "Carriages? What is this...the seventeenth century? Well, I guess Hogwarts is never really known for its modernity. Let's go I guess," he said to her, motioning for them to go forward. He wanted to get their early, mainly because he just wanted to make sure he got a carriage towards the front. "I guess it is better than walking I suppose..." he said jokingly under his breath. It was the truth thought. Iñigo probably would've turned around and got back on the train if he even got the slightest notion that they were going to have to walk the whole way. Then again, they pretty much had to walk the whole way, except for the boat ride of course. And it seemed that all the students were in the Great Hall before them during their first year; so the boat ride must've been more of roundabout trip.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:34 pm
I'm not yours, and you're not mine...
But we can sit and pass the time.
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes...
We're just feeling fine.
This is where we're supposed to be.
Sitting by a broken tree.
No tragedy, no poetry...
Just staring at the sky...

I like it here beside you, dear: Calm
You're even more than you appear: ...
And in the clouds my head is clear: No one
Every time you say hello: Hogsmeade Station

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S E V E N T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn had cheered up a bit over the course of the train ride. Chloe and Miles were both happy people, most of the time, and being around them for a while had taken her mind off things and cleared her head a bit. So she smiled as she stepped off the train in Hogsmeade for what would be the last time, now in her uniform. She was glad too, because it was fairly dark and cool, being evening by now, and her sweater and thick skirt were certainly warmer than that dress had been. She waited patiently for her friends to join her, a small smile on her face.

SO HERE'S MY HEART, AND HERE'S MY MOUTH.

murruelecrueset

Diamond Wales

I could wait a thousand hours!
Stay the same in sun and showers...
Pick apart a hundred flowers!
Just to be quiet.
Tell me when you feel ready.
I'm the one, there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady...
Just to be quiet with you.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:40 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████

First Year | | Eleven | | Unsorted | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana smiled, and was glad she hadn't interrupted anything; it seemed they were all getting to know each other as well. The first to say hello to her was a blonde named Cathaline. "That's a pretty name! I think I'll just call Cathy, though," Ariana decided, hoping she wasn't being rude. After all, the girl had said that she could shorten it. Then, the next blonde girl also mentioned her name. "Hello, Celaena!" She grinned, waving at the blonde a bit. She watched as everyone continued talking about something Ariana couldn't relate to: their blood status'. Being an orphan, Ariana didn't know what her blood status was, all she knew was that someone had to have been magical in her family, after all she was a witch herself. However, instead of saying anything about it, Ariana simply stayed quiet and listened as everyone else talked -- she didn't want to start off saying that she was an orphan, who would want to be friends with her then?

She was rather surprised when another boy popped up next to the black haired boy. He smiled nervously at everyone and said hello after saying something about finally finding 'Alex', who she guessed was the black haired boy.
                                                "Hello there," Ariana smiled, looking at the two boys. "I'm Ariana, who're you?"

clothing x ooc :: - - -

mc2

sand123e

shabatha

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:08 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine looked around as well, trying her best to figure out exactly where the crowd was going. But, still, everyone seemed to still be standing about, just taking. It was pretty obvious how to pick out who was who considering the difference in the uniform colour, however it really didn't help that pretty much everyone was standing still. Lexine laughed as Iñigo's comment about tanning. "Just because you don't intend to tan, doesn't mean you won't," Lexine pointed out. She then went back to looking for where to go. Soon, though, she realised it.

Darius Silver stood, pointing the way for the first years, as well as the rest of the school, making sure that everyone knew where to go. She remembered him from watching the Quidditch games, and he was a fantastic player. Other than that, Lexine knew very little about him. She noticed that Iñigo did, though, as his eyes seemed to glow when he noticed him. She stifled a laugh, but made sure to keep that in the back of her mind, as it was kinda funny. She made sure to keep pace next to Iñigo as the walked the way Darius had been pointing. At first, Lexine was very upset that all that took them to the castle was some carriages, too simple... That and a bit old-fashioned. But then, she frowned.
                                                "Don't horses usually lead carriages?" Lexine asked as she looked for a horse, sitting nearest to where it should've been. There's nothing there...

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:09 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғoυrтн yeαrѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImageUser Image

jeѕѕ fought her way through the crowd. There were so many students, it almost surprised her. She should be used to this by now, right? But with her height, or lack of, it was no surprise that the sheer amount of bodies packed together in this space was a bit overwhelming. She did use her small form to her advantage, though, ducking under arms and slipping between people, occasionally standing up on tip toes to try and spot Gypsy and Daniel. She sort of wished her friend wasn't blonde right now, because that made it much harder to pick her out. But then she caught sight of blue hair, and looked back towards Toby. "Toby! Is that Gypsy? I can't see!"

тoвy had a much easier time of getting through the crowd then his sister. He was tall and lanky, though he liked to think he was less lanky and more lean, after two years of being a Beater, even if he was only a reserve and hadn't really played any games yet. There was always this year, and he had... decent muscle tone for a fourteen year old, he figured. His arms were less twiggy. He counted that as improvement. He was just a few steps behind his twin, easily keeping pace with her even as she darted this way and that, trying to get through the crowds of students. People generally moved out of the way for him, or he just stepped around them. He snickered something about how short his sister was, and then looked in the direction she was pointing. Yep, that was Gypsy alright, with that Daniel bloke, some little kid who looked super pale, and an older girl he didn't really know. He was pretty sure she was one of his Ravenclaw friend's housemates. "Yeah," he called to his sister, and she grinned and tore off in that direction.

The twins made their way over to the group. Jess waved at everyone, a little out of breath, and immediately started drilling the pale boy. "Hi! I'm Jess, and this is Toby, and we're twins- if you couldn't tell. Are you a first year? Are you albino? Ah, your eyes are so wicked; I wish I had eyes that color!"

Toby gave the boy a friendly grin and then decided that next time he was cutting off his sister's candy intake on the train ride to Hogwarts.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

shabatha

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games