Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:33 pm

"Sounds like our interrogation camps are going to be busy. Has security been stepped up to make sure no more breakouts happen?" Damien asked.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:40 pm

"Yes sir. They have." Jian replied. "It seems that things are looking well for the empire."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

"Good. Things are turning out as they should be" Damien said. He put his drink down and relaxed in his chair.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 pm

"Indeed." Jian replied, leaning back into his own chair. He swirled around his drink before taking another sip of it.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Zil was sitting in his planning room with all the information on the rebels, Mt. Angelo, Diethelm and Helmshire, knowing time was running out and that it would be all over if Helmshire didn't develop those weaponry soon. It was time for the last battle. The last hope of freedom.

Monica arrived after Jian and Damien finished their previous dialog, interrupting them a bit with a soft knock on the door. "It's me", she said, and opened the door partially when she noticed that it wasn't locked. She was aware that this was more for leisure though.

((OOC: Let's timeskip soon. Biiiig timeskip to just before....the final battle~? I'm running out of stuff to do with Zil anyway~ =w= ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:08 pm

((Final battle-ish? Sure, if Eternal says so. ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 am

((Well, oh c'mon. Lookit us~ We're like three people with three characters each with some scenes that half repeat themselves... Like Jian and Damien sitting down and talking about how unbeatable they are/gonna be. Let's go do something off the wall/exciting/bloody! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No offense, Zil. You already know you're gonna die. (Zil: *sulks in corner* Can I take Damien with me?) ... Oh sure, sure~ Whatever we agree on. =w= (Monica: Excuse me. What about me?) Ahhh, let's let Lolly/Jian decide your fate. Trololol~ No offense, I'm too lazy to even think about what happens to you after everything. emotion_awesome ))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:42 pm

((Alright. If you're sure. We can skip to then.))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:08 pm

(( Yeah... I noticed. *sighs* Where did snuggs go? Oh well... ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:17 am

((Ready when you are, then~ XP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:10 pm

This was it. Damien's entire military was closing on Helmshire. The enemy country had to move their administration twice and reports from spies had come in that many officials have already fled the country. Damien had the country surrounded on all sides so that no more could escape, at least not without difficulty. "I think we can see this battle over personally. There's no way Helmshire could win now" Damien said to his Chief General.

Dustin gathered some of the rebels together. As the Diethelmian Imperial Army advanced more and more, the rebels had to regather themselves with less resources and sometimes less members. He felt it was hopeless, but they could at least struggle as long as they could. If they could antagonize Diethelm enough at this last battle, they might get a little more time. He hoped for a miracle.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Rather then being on the battle front, Shadow watched from a distance. "Damn..." She muttered to herself, feeling hopeless. 'Why is it coming to this? I knew this would happen, and yet I couldn't prevent it... Zil... Dustin... everyone... don't die...' She thought to herself as she prepared to watch the scene away from the fight.

"Indeed. That is, unless they have something up their sleeve, but by this point they would have used it already." Jian replied. "To be honest, I was hoping they would surrender already, but it seems as if they are going to be stubborn to the end.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:33 am

Zil knew it looked rather hopeless... What was happening but didn't make a move. More traps were set up around Helmshire. Bombs, signal interceptors/disruptors, land mines and whatever could be gathered was used in hopes of thinning down Diethelm's numbers. They were surrounded and Zil was watching everything unfold from the Rebel main base the entire time. At last, the time was ripe. He pressed the button on his communicator and spoke into his microphone. "The time has come. Are you ready?"

"Yes. And don't tell me what to do. I've done exactly as we've planned" Kyrell replied to Zil on his communicator before nodding to the head of communications in the Helmshire castle. He scurried and messaged everyone else involved to ready their positions.

Zil was silent and rather solemn as he polished and loaded his favorite handgun. The time to lay down and stay quiet had long past. This was the final stand. If their plan didn't work now, it probably never would. Somehow, deep inside, he had the feeling he would be making the sacrifice to end this war. He took a deep breath, readying himself and trying to stay calm.

Fanny walked into Zil's office, stopping for a while, a bit dumbstruck that he looked so serious. This didn't look good. She coughed softly to make her presence known and handed an envelope to Zil.

Zil patted Fanny on the head and accepted the package but even so, he still looked a little cold and he remained silent even as he opened it.

Kyrell stood over their communications head and checked to see if all systems were go. Those scientists and engineers who previously had not much to do sure looked grateful and appreciative of the opportunity the royals made of having them in the royal service for building machines and such technologically-advanced gadgets that were not common in the country until they started the operation. So many centuries of bountiful resources that they hadn't utilized to the best and now they were being used to make war machines. Noting that the machines they had developed from the core (since it was more effective and fuel-efficient) of the machine the twins made were ready for combat and that everyone at their respective positions were in-line, he began the countdown. When everyone was informed, he cried out, "Now!"

"Stay here", Zil said, heading out to get to the car.

"What? No! When have you ever left me beh-" Fanny cried out in protest before she was interrupted by Zil.

"Not now, Fanny. Not this time. Stay here with Dustin and make sure everything runs smoothly. I can't take you with me this time." Zil said shaking his head. He kneeled on one knee to level with Fanny. There was a unique kind of sadness in his eyes as he said this. Kissing Fanny on the forehead and holding her head so that she couldn't look away, he began to say in a soft and serious voice, trying to comfort her. "Cheer up, kiddo. Don't you worry about me. I need you here with everyone. If the others don't coordinate with our group, we might not make it back alive. So make sure they follow orders. Make sure they know what to do. Make sure."

As Zil let go of her, Fanny began to look down then nodded her head softly. She had a strange feeling something was wrong and just watched from the window as Zil's car disappeared from sight. Quietly, she sorted through her backpack, seeing to it that Zil had all the files he needed and that everything else was in her bag before zipping it up again and heading to the communications room, knowing that was where she could hear Zil's voice if and ever he gave out orders. She sat down in a corner, watching and waiting for whatever happened. Her communicator beeped and she looked at the message. It was from Zil and it read: "I love you". At this, she just broke into tears, hoping for the best.

As the war was reaching its climax, Monica was busy as well. Assassination attempts would be common at this time by enemy spies so she had secret police snipers and footmen stationed around HQ. She was constantly in her office, not even leaving to eat with the others. She had food delivered to her by her officers and even then barely touched it. She came early and left very late, almost to curfew before crashing in her office at the secret police HQ. She hadn't been home at her estate for weeks. She also didn't visit anyone at all or deliberately made an attempt to talk. She was busy tracking every and all information regarding the movements of Helmshire and anything suspicious from around HQ.

((OOC: How long was the timeskip~? =w= ))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 am

((Um, 2 or 3 months, I guess.))

"Then again, it might be best to stay where it's safe. Helmshire will probably try any dirty trick they can to try and stop me. Besides, we wouldn't want all of Monica's work to be in vain. We'll leave it up to our generals and the head of military tactics" Damien said. After all, they could get the battle broadcast straight to them.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:39 am

"Are we good?" Zil asked Kyrell from his communicator as he got down from his car and headed into position along with everyone else who was 'chosen' to stand beside him. They didn't have many people for this was rather a stealth operation and not a full-blown shootout. There were about just a few hundred rebels with Zil, just a fraction of the main force which was busy fending off the Diethelmian soldiers from the other sides of Helmshire. They were hidden carefully only to wait for the time to be ripe.

Fanny was sobbing and praying hard that Zil would be safe, seeing that his communicator signal was still up and that he was sending and receiving messages which the communications team followed.

"Yes. You're in position, I assume. Let's synchronize then", Kyrell said, beginning to count down from ten with Zil before having the castle's head of communications press a button. "Three, two..."

"...One" Zil said and everyone around him was silent. Suddenly, the roof above their underground temporary base began to shake.

The Helmshirish soldiers and the machines trampled the ground above them, bursting through the enemy lines in reverse crane formation (the two points of the 'V' first before the 'head' or point), quickly plowing through their foes and enveloping them, leaving the middle of the enemy force destructed and the flanks separated from one another, effectively diminishing central leadership between the divided groups and leaving them in disarray until orders were given by the people who weren't even there to watch exactly as things unfolded. This made the border guards and mostly everyone else pay attention to the scene more than anything.

Zil began to smirk as one of his scouts gave the report. He then gave out the orders, "You, team beta, left underground passage. If you see anyone, bomb them or shoot them. You too, team charlie and delta. South and West. Don't leave any survivors. Team Alpha, you're with me. We're heading out. Don't mess up" At that, the groups began to go separately to different parts of Diethelm, stealthily disposing of enemies along the way and dressing up in their uniforms and assuming their identities via a bag of wigs and disguises for each group. It seemed in Diethelm's effort to surround a large country, they left their very front door more vulnerable than the rest of Helmshire's borders. Of course, they couldn't escape but Diethelmians probably didn't think that they would try to enter Diethelm headfirst. A stupid risky idea.. But not for the desperate and hopeless.

"Don't screw up. I'm counting on you, you b*****d!" Kyrell said, half-joking towards the end although it was more of an affection for a friend more than an insult.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm on it. Thanks for the vest, by the way. I'm killing the signals now. I'll talk to you in a bit. Wish me luck", Zil said over his communicator, referring to the bulletproof vest handed him previously before turning it off. At that, team alpha and the rest of the teams began attaching signal killers in the ceilings so that the people above wouldn't get communicator signals, cellphone signals or even radio signals (<-- OOC: We have one in our school so I asked how it works). Only a loud screeching sound would be heard if ever anyone tried to communicate electronically or else there would simply be no signal.

((OOC: 3 months it is then~ XP Also, I had a dream about pie yesterday. Zil was in it. So was Damien, Shadow and Jian. :/ I feel slightly disturbed... ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games