Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:07 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

*force pushes it away* -_- No thank you.

::grumbles as she scowls then opens a can of silly string then shoots it at him:::...

-_-

Don't make me start my lecture, miss.

:::tries not to laugh as she tries to keep a straight face:::...

yadda yaddda yaddaa.... :::she busts up laughing as she pulls out her super soaker then shoots it at him:::

So what'll it be? Descartes? Categorical Imperative? What?

:::laughs so hard she falls out of her lounger chair::: oh you're serious... :::gets up still laughin as she grins evilly then pulls out her whip::: I think those are fine subjects if I gave a damn... :::giggles then cracks her whip towards him knocking his book out of his hand:::... maybe try somethin a bit more interesting... say like ancient methods of torture... :::giggles evilly:::  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:13 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

*force pushes it away* -_- No thank you.

::grumbles as she scowls then opens a can of silly string then shoots it at him:::...

-_-

yadda yaddda yaddaa.... :::she busts up laughing as she pulls out her super soaker then shoots it at him:::

:::laughs so hard she falls out of her lounger chair::: oh you're serious... :::gets up still laughin as she grins evilly then pulls out her whip::: I think those are fine subjects if I gave a damn... :::giggles then cracks her whip towards him knocking his book out of his hand:::... maybe try somethin a bit more interesting... say like ancient methods of torture... :::giggles evilly:::

Ah, like those detractors of Athenian Democracy who declared those who spoke out should be punished and put to death. Socrates was strongly anti-free-speech himself. Similar to Hobbe's views on Sovereignty enforced social contracts.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:17 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

-_-

Ah, like those detractors of Athenian Democracy who declared those who spoke out should be punished and put to death. Socrates was strongly anti-free-speech himself. Similar to Hobbe's views on Sovereignty enforced social contracts.

:::rolls her eyes shaking her head::: dude are ya that shallow? Im all for free speach... but Im all for torture too... ya know that amusing lil thing that everyone lets their... uhmmm ... private contractors use as long as they dont know about it.... :::swings then cracks her whip around to amuse herself:::...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:20 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

-_-

:::rolls her eyes shaking her head::: dude are ya that shallow? Im all for free speach... but Im all for torture too... ya know that amusing lil thing that everyone lets their... uhmmm ... private contractors use as long as they dont know about it.... :::swings then cracks her whip around to amuse herself:::...

My commentary was inspired by ancient martial practices and punishments, not a comment on free speech.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:23 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

My commentary was inspired by ancient martial practices and punishments, not a comment on free speech.

:::falls asleep then starts snoring:::..............  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:25 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Okay. Good night. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:28 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Okay. Good night. .-.

:::wakes up then she throws a pillow at him then pretends to fall back asleep:::  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:31 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Okay. Good night. .-.

:::wakes up then she throws a pillow at him then pretends to fall back asleep:::

*smothers with pillow*

No thank you, I have my own. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:39 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Okay. Good night. .-.

*smothers with pillow*

well now.... thats what they call that now... have fun with that pillow... eek

::snickers::: its not mine- so i thought it was yours.... there was a weird smell from it too... eek eek .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:41 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Okay. Good night. .-.

*smothers with pillow*

::snickers::: its not mine- so i thought it was yours.... there was a weird smell from it too... eek eek .

I hope smothering you in your sleep with a pillow would not be fun. I'd like to think I'm not that kind of person. .___.

Nope. Not mine. eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:45 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Okay. Good night. .-.

*smothers with pillow*

I hope smothering you in your sleep with a pillow would not be fun. I'd like to think I'm not that kind of person. .___.

Nope. Not mine. eek

dude... what YOU do with pillows does NOT concern me... :::she blinks innocently::: ...

damn... wonder who was here before me... a friend of yours maybe?.... :::she uses her stick to hold up dirty clothes:::...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:47 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Okay. Good night. .-.

*smothers with pillow*

Nope. Not mine. eek

dude... what YOU do with pillows does NOT concern me... :::she blinks innocently::: ...

damn... wonder who was here before me... a friend of yours maybe?.... :::she uses her stick to hold up dirty clothes:::...

I dunno. Anyone can come in here, pretty much.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks at you and raises eyebrow again** no visitors??

Nope. I don't go out, people don't come in. .-.

well I hate to leave you like this.......but there are things I need to get done.......oh puter scan was clean so I can start putting things back on my desktop......yipeeeeeee I will be able to change this ugly background............

Alright, see ya.

**tips halo and walks away then turns and winks** see around Kay.........

Bye.

hihi!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I hate to leave you like this.......but there are things I need to get done.......oh puter scan was clean so I can start putting things back on my desktop......yipeeeeeee I will be able to change this ugly background............

Alright, see ya.

Bye.

hihi!!

Hello.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Alright, see ya.

Bye.

hihi!!

Hello.

aaahh.....so you are in.....I bored again...........talk to me................  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games