Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Post Your Pics? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post pic?
  yesh
  no
  maybe
View Results

l N3K0 l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:42 pm
Lokhen
Neko Saito
ewwww it me....
User Image

asian?
3nodding filipino,spanish,chinese mix sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:01 pm
Neko Saito
Lokhen
Neko Saito
ewwww it me....
User Image

asian?
A friend of mine is a spanish, chinese mix. You are both pretty.(though not the best of pictures, yours)  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

l N3K0 l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:15 pm
Soul of Aqua
Neko Saito
Lokhen
Neko Saito
ewwww it me....
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/inner_neko_chan/me.jpg

asian?
A friend of mine is a spanish, chinese mix. You are both pretty.(though not the best of pictures, yours)
Umm thx..??? I think? Lol I just got home from Comic-Con when the pic was taken(planning on cosplay for next year). Nah, that's prolly the best pic of me rofl rofl rofl rofl I dont like taking pics of myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:22 pm
Neko Saito
Soul of Aqua
Neko Saito
Lokhen
Neko Saito
ewwww it me....
User Image

asian?
Umm thx..??? I think? Lol I just got home from Comic-Con when the pic was taken(planning on cosplay for next year). Nah, that's prolly the best pic of me rofl rofl rofl rofl I dont like taking pics of myself.
Well, I will tell you this.
the spherical shape of your hair makes your cheeks look more bloated and your face wider.
the sharpness of the picture and that you where a bit tired makes your look rather hazy which could be considered... a bit less intelligent.(I don't think you are dumb it is just truth)
The high angle from the camera makes your neck disappear and thus make it look like your neck is rather short which combined with the wide look of your face makes you look a bit more chubby then you are.

It really is a bad picture. but when you look closely you see that these are mere illusions by a bad composition.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

l N3K0 l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:39 pm
Well nothing can be done about it now right? [edit]: (well other than deleting it) The pic has already been taken. surprised

Now I shall delete it to reduce the amount of people whos eyes might be burned after seeing the pic. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:45 pm
Neko Saito
Well nothing can be done about it now right? [edit]: (well other than deleting it) The pic has already been taken. surprised

Now I shall delete it to reduce the amount of people whos eyes might be burned after seeing the pic. blaugh
Our eyes don't burn sweetie. Don't be afraid to show yourself even if it is a somewhat distorted picture.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

l N3K0 l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:50 pm
Soul of Aqua
Neko Saito

Our eyes don't burn sweetie. Don't be afraid to show yourself even if it is a somewhat distorted picture.
Fine fine... dehyrate/dry-out! Im quite sure that can happen, after multiple minor allegy attacks. (sorry for getting of topic in the forum sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:27 am
Neko Saito
Lokhen
Neko Saito
ewwww it me....
User Image

asian?

Oh.. hello sa kabayan ko! ^^  

Lokhen

l N3K0 l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:56 am
Lokhen
Neko Saito
Lokhen
Neko Saito
ewwww it me....
User Image

asian?

Oh.. hello sa kabayan ko! ^^
Marunong ka mag tagalog?!? eek ..............  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:18 pm
This is the best pic I can find.

User Image

I wish I had a good photographer to take some Goth pics as I don't have any of my Goth look, although it is nothing compared to some, but I love my Goth dresses.  

Arcanasylvana

ObliviousDoom

Aged Gaian

6,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:48 am
huzzah for goths, lol i dont have many pics of me in goth, but i have few,  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:11 pm
Arcanasylvana
This is the best pic I can find.

User Image

I wish I had a good photographer to take some Goth pics as I don't have any of my Goth look, although it is nothing compared to some, but I love my Goth dresses.

Love the boots! Are they Demoina? And I like your kitten collar! Where'd you get it??

(btw, I'm sorry for asking this but are you a real goth, or do you just dress goth because you like the style?)  

kyttie_kurai

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:48 pm
User Image

Most recent picture of me, taken last night before Homecoming.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:15 pm
me a guy 3nodding
User Image

I luv my red hair xd  

Rozen Black Chronicles

ObliviousDoom

Aged Gaian

6,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:00 am
i know i posted a pic of my abnormal angelic self, but you havent seen my normal self

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it maynot be a pretty and bright as the last one, bt this one is one of my favorites  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games