Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:18 pm
Amy opened her eyes when Leko told her to remove the bandages. She had used the blue light on her already? She hadn't felt anything.

Quickly but carefully, Amy started to remove her bandages. A few moments later, the bandages were finally off and she showed her hands to Leko. She didn't want to look at her own hands yet until Leko had a chance to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:21 pm
*smirks*
not to shabby for a demon huh?
*snickers*
you're fine - if you have any further pain or the burn comes back just treat it nicely it'll be fine.
*sips on her scotch*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 pm
Now Amy…*goes over to the espresso machine and puts her hand on the top of it* …this machine is extremely dear to a lot of us here. Some patrons love this machine more than they love their own family and breaking it could start a riot. The people here take their coffee drinks very seriously so PLEASE be extra careful when using it. It was very hard to come by. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:32 pm
Amy gasped when she heard what Leko say and she quickly pulled her hands back to look at them. They were completely healed! Scars weren't even left behind! It was as if they had never been burned at all.

She didn't know if it was proper or not, but Amy quickly went around the bar and hugged Leko. "Oh thank you so much, Leko! I really appreciate it!"

She pulled back, offering Leko one more bright smile, and then follow Pszyapp to the espresso machine. She nodded seriously to everything she said.

"Of course, Psyzapp. I honestly thought I knew what I was doing and was trying to be careful. Is there an instruction manual for the machine that I could read up on?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:35 pm
eek surprised
yah don't worry about it.
Psyzapp asked so I acted.
Simple.

*waves off the gesture as Amy scampers away*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:39 pm
*Goes over to the end of the bar nearest the front door and pulls a drawer. She looks through the files.* Here we go! *She pulls out a manual for the espresso machine and hands it to Amy.* This should tell you anything you need to know. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:52 pm
{{Gotta go for a couple hours everyone. I'll be back after Bible Study at about 7 central time! biggrin }}

Amy grabbed the instruction manual and smiled at Psyzapp. "Thank you! I'll go over to the couch and read it now!"

She started to walk over to the couch and she sent a small smile over to Dec as she passed him on her way to the couch. Maybe he'd sit with her later as she read.

She sat down on the couch and began to focus on what she was reading in the espresso instruction manual.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:54 pm
well looks like my services are no longer needed - I'm off to rest!
I think I'll order that gown while I'm at it also Psyzapp so I call that one wink

*vanishes off to her room*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm
*Shakes her head slightly and looks at Amy with concern. She can't help but wonder how poor Amy has survived to the age of 21.*

Okay Leko…sounds good to me and thank you. *Sighs and takes her latte with her as she returns to her private office in her chambers to get some work done.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 pm
-Dec cell phone beeped at his. He checked it quickly and cursed-

Amy, Psyzapp, I'm sorry but I gotta go deal with this. I be back later if I can. -hurries out-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:01 pm
Hello once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:30 pm
{{ rofl Psyzapp, that was awesome. lol! I'm not sure how she has survived up until this point, either. wink }}

Amy looked up from the espresso machine instruction manual as she heard Dec say he had to leave. She frowned slightly, a little disappointed, but it wasn't like she'd get to talk to him that much at the moment while she was reading the instruction manual. Hopefully he would come back later tonight and they could talk awhile like they had last night.

Amy then looked over at Nei when she came into the bar and she smiled brightly. "Hey, Nei! How are you doing?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 pm
Greetings Amy, I'm doing quite well How are you this evening?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:45 pm
Amy laughed softly and held up the instruction manual. "Well, I'm doing pretty good now. Leko healed my hands completely and I'm reading the instruction manual for the espresso machine. I'll be an expert on that thing in no time!"

She laughed, a little bit louder this time, obviously joking about the expert thing. She put the book back down on her lap and nodded toward the bar. "You want anything to drink?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:49 pm

*Stumbles into the bar, still mostly asleep and heads to the coffee machine. Pushes a few buttons and pours a cup for herself and a saucer for the grunny. Sits near the machine knowing they would all need more coffee to wake up even a little*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games