Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:49 pm
No thanks, I had a beer before I came in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 pm

*Finishes a few cups and saucers of coffee. After pouring some more, sits back to look around.*

Oh hi Nei, Amy

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 pm
-does a handstand flip into the bar, legs careening over her head and landing back onto the floor with a solid clunk of boots-

rofl

-stands up chucklin'- Sorry guys, I've just always wanted to do that! -holds her belly laughing-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:09 pm
Amy nodded to Nei, but before she could go back to reading, Iggies came in. Amy remembered Iggies hostility toward her after the mishap with the espresso machine. She hadn't even cared how Amy was doing after she had burned herself.

She nodded curtly to Iggies and said softly, "Hello Iggies."

Then, she looked back down at the instruction manual and continued reading.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 pm
Iggles, I think I will sleep now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 pm
Amy then heard a commotion and saw Dame enter the bar, in a rather cool way. Amy smiled brightly at her and waved.

"Hey, Dame! Pretty cool moves there! How are you doing? Can I get you a drink?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm

*BEfore she can figure out how to respond to Amy, nearly chokes on her coffee as Dame entered the bar. While recovering enough to giggle safely, sees Nei leaving and waves. *

Well, roomie, you do know how to make an entrance rofl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:18 pm
Hey chick. Thanks! -laughs again- rofl I just had to try it once! I'm doin' fine. Nope, I'm good. Might grab a water in a little while. -goes over to the jukebox to make a selection-

-winks over at iggies- Sometimes! blaugh

EDITED

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 pm
Amy nodded and laughed softly. "Sounds good. I'm reading over the instruction manual for the espresso machine right now. I'll soon know how to make any kind of coffee you would want!"

She chuckled, knowing that just reading an instruction manual did not make you an expert on every kind of coffee.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 pm

*Gets up and begins to dance, then realizing she had two left feet as she went to the ground* UGHF. So we have learned a valuable lesson kids, Iggies don't dance. sweatdrop

Edit: *Glances up at Amy's comment on the coffee and her face is brightened at the idea of coffees and confusion at seeing there was a manual for the machine*Really, all kinds of coffees? Are they in that book? If so can I borrow it?

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 pm
-laughs and clicks a song- Aww, come on, iggs, you can dance! Dance with me! Just follow my lead. wink rofl -winks at her-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:39 pm
Amy heard Iggies and she finally looked up and smiled. Maybe Iggies was just having a bad day yesterday. Lord knew Amy had them from time to time. It just so happened that yesterday was one of the best days she'd had in awhile, even with the coffee burns she received.

"It doesn't have recipes for each kind of coffee, but it shows what buttons to push to put in each different kind of ingredient. Psyzapp lent me this book to read. You'll have to ask her if you can borrow it."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 pm
((LOL, great song choice, dame! We did this at my "cardio" class one night! xd ))

*enters the bar from the office and sees Amy, dame and iggies* Hey girls! *she smiles and heads over to the bar* Amy, how about a Corona with a wedge of lime? *she takes a seat at the bar*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 pm

*GEtting up to try again* Damey, you know this could result in...*Trips again and falls into Dame* Yea, this stressed

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
-laughs and gently leads iggies, dancing slowly against her, swaying their hips- Hey Kat! Come dance! blaugh  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games