Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:55 pm
Sakura : *confused* ....
Emma : *shouts from window* any day now!!!
Sakura : ahh r-right umm Keiji-kun Emma has to talk to us  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:08 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : *confused* ....
Emma : *shouts from window* any day now!!!
Sakura : ahh r-right umm Keiji-kun Emma has to talk to us

Keiji:Oh....uh,ok *stands up,ears twitching confused,walking back to apartment with Sakura*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm
Sakura : *sits on the couch with Keiji*........*ears twitch,worried*
Emma : 'bout time now keiji im going to tell you something and thats Sakura's life that is if you are interested in learning about it ?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:48 am
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : *sits on the couch with Keiji*........*ears twitch,worried*
Emma : 'bout time now keiji im going to tell you something and thats Sakura's life that is if you are interested in learning about it ?

Keiji:Uh.....okay,sure,why not  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 pm
*walks down the street* hmm...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:02 pm
Emma : okay then Sakura here is the third born of 4 children *points at her* In other words you see the spirit world yeah the person who assists the person whos in control of the spirit world is our father.Now you see Sakura was never dad's favorite and he treated her...well...worse.Especially after mom died.
Sakura : *ears twitch,nervously*
Emma : now our dad dont know you two are hooked up and if he found out......lets not get to that.Anyways your pretty much safe the only problem is that Dad wants sakura back
Sakura : ........*looks at Keiji to see what his reaction going to be*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:04 pm
Torio: *yawns*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:08 pm
hinataxxcutey
Emma : okay then Sakura here is the third born of 4 children *points at her* In other words you see the spirit world yeah the person who assists the person whos in control of the spirit world is our father.Now you see Sakura was never dad's favorite and he treated her...well...worse.Especially after mom died.
Emma : now our dad dont know you two are hooked up and if he found out......lets not get to that.Anyways your pretty much safe the only problem is that Dad wants sakura back

Keiji:............*looks down* so......does she have to go or is it her decision *looks back up*......if she goes........then i understand............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:13 pm
Torio: *sleeps on a bench, ears twitch, shivers*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:27 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:............*looks down* so......does she have to go or is it her decision *looks back up*......if she goes........then i understand............

Emma : well either she goes or dad will come and get her some way *looks at Sakura*
Sakura : b-but why ??
Emma : *shrugs* i dont know
Sakura : *looks down*....................  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:52 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Emma : well either she goes or dad will come and get her some way *looks at Sakura*
Sakura : b-but why ??
Emma : *shrugs* i dont know
Sakura : *looks down*....................

Keiji:...........*looks down* Sakura.......maybe.......you should go  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:27 pm
Sakura : eh ?!? b-but t-then.......wat about.....you??
Emma : *to self : *sigh* dont want to be here..........*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:43 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : eh ?!? b-but t-then.......wat about.....you??
Emma : *to self : *sigh* dont want to be here..........*

Keiji:Me.....well.......Guu's probably gonna eat me anyway....since she tried the first time.......i dont know why she wants to eat me but it involves me used to being inside her before.......i guess she wants me back in there......*looks at Sakura* but dont worry about me.......i certainly dont want you getting eaten by her,knowing her right now,in this form,she'll eat anything and anyone.......that's why you should go..........it'll be safer that way  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:03 pm
Sakura : ..............
Emma : *stands up straight* well then ....*looks at Sakura* lets go
Sakura : ahh o-ok *kisses Keiji* bye bye take care keiji-kun
Both : *disappear*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games