Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 am
User Image
Akane closed her eyes and said "My facts might be not true or true, don't criticize me!" Suddenly a click in Akane happened made her open her eyes. "Sorry... but I'll still be gone for a search. Till the next time."

Akane walked out of the room starting to search the whole castle...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:48 am
User Image

Aven sighed and sat at the piano for a while smiling. Getting up once again, she decided to make her way to her room, she had been here to long, and she was getting very sleepy.

On her way back to her room, she saw a woman wandering the halls, Akane from when she first arrived she thought. Aven smiled and waved slightly, not sure if she should stop or not.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:05 am
User Image
Akane saw a girl waving for her, it was a familiar face. "Good to see you Aven. How's your day in overall?" Akane asked with a smile.

She had to hurry, but if she just ignore Aven, it would be really suspicious for her and everyone, so she acted normally.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:10 am
User Image

"Oh, its ok I guess," she replied with a smile. Aven could sense Akane was needing to go, so she said,"I've got to get to my room, im very tired for some reason, maybe soon we can talk again." She finished with a smile and bowed her head slightly before taking off in the direction of her room. "I hope that wasn't rude..." Aven thought to herself as she walked.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:24 am
User Image

*Without hesitation he stepped into the darkened unnatural looking forest and started looking around for the girl. He then thought to himself how foolish he was for not ever asking her, her name. He couldnt simply called out "Woman!!! Woman!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!". That would be...he paused in his thoughts and then shruged*
Whats the worst that could happen? *as he continued to walk he called out to her*

Woman?!!!! Hey woman where are you?!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image
Akane smiled, until she saw no Aven in the halls, since she moved fast. Now Akane sighed and said to herself "Psh, that ended fast."

Akane was walking till the end of the halls, until she found a very eerie door. It made her stop and turned around to it.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IIAmentetII

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image
Amentet zipped passed the busy castle dwellers, not giving them much thought.She did however think on the young Sir, and how he was now in great mortal danger....

Unsure of herself, the tiny water dragin searched out for her Mistress, knowing that there was nothing she could do to stop this unforseen event for happening. Again.

Through open doors with squeaking guest, she searched with still no sign of the one she sought the most. Amentet tried to keep the beating of her heart down, knowing it wouldn't do for her to panic. "Its ok, its going to be ok.." She whispered the encouraging words like a chant, pleading to some unknow source that everything would, indeed, be ok.

Finally after much frustration, Amentet found her Mistress, quietly standing still on the elven Hetukiri's balcony. Making her way passed the bedroom, she silently floated to her Mistress' side, making soft whimpering noises of distress.

Hearing the noise, Lady San quickly turned to find the maker, seeing the dragin, she opened her arms wide in quiet understanding.

It took everything in her, not to throw herself into her Mistress' awaiting arms as she rushed over, wrapping her tiny body around her Lady's neck and torso, trying to suck in as much comfort as possible. "Its going to be alright my little bebe" The Mistress's voice was like a warm caress on the cold stormy winds..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
'Love Bites'

~ "Good evening pets,

As many of you know, we strive to keep you as safe and comfortable as possible here in Castle Neteru. Yet even we can not predict all things. Its seems our dearest Amentet has once again reached her estrous cycle, or heat for those of you without animal mating knowledge. Yes, its a tiresome affair, our once cuddly little pet has now turned into a vicious cupcake throwing prankster! But -shrugs- that is nature for you.

During this time, you would be well adviced to stay away from the dragin, as there are certain side effects that comes with her unique cycle. Those that have come into contact have been know to suffer the following: Giggling, laughing, a mushy talking love twerp, uncontrollable merriment, giant protruding heart shaped arrows sticking from various body parts, You may wish to share your new found love affections around the castle in the action of a nice long bite of the neck, foaming of the mouth, strong lustful desires of the first person they come into contact with, biting of said person..... and constipation. As I said, its simply best to just stay away for Amentet for the time being. That however doesn't mean she will not try to come after you. Poor thing just can not help herself, I'm afraid.

Now I guess you want to know how to survive this right? Well its just as simple:
-Beware of dark spaces around the castle, and remember to at all times STAY IN GROUPS.
-Once someone in your group has been bitten, you'd be wise to keep away from them as they can infect one person only, and that person might be you.
-Run like hell, when you her that sounds of maddening laughter, and do not, I repeat do not eat the purple cupcakes!

I have a feeling your going to eat the cupcakes...>_> So for you, there is but one cure once cursed. And that is to sleep it off like a bad hangover. After the attack you will be immediately rounded up by the White Dwarfs and taken into the tower of slumber to rest while the remaining guests try to best the dragin. Once we are down to the last man/woman standing, that person will have to best Amentet in one of her most puzzeling mind games to get everyone back to normal and save the castle. Not to mention the fortune and fame that came with slaying a dragin, in a manner of speaking.

That is right my dears, love truly does bite here in the castle, let us see if you can bite it back.

User Image

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:01 pm
June watched Akane leave before approaching the boy again, tilting her head
"what was that about? your....atmosphere," June attmepted to explain her words through flailing arm motions "completely changed..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Once more Able crawled out from the fallen tree's, splinters everywhere, luckily none on her body. Able grunted and struggled to get up on her feet but at last she did. Her vision became blurry and she could feel that she wouldn't last much longer. As she looked down at her hand she saw that the black marks had traveled up and where now up to her shoulder. The weaker she became the more it spread. Then it dawned on her. This was his plan from the beginning! She looked back up at her opponent and saw him rushing at her.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 am
User ImageNicholas faced June with a raised eye brow. "Changed? What do you mean?" Although he did not fully understand the question, he remained silent until the female explained.

As Akane left Nicholas' room, he wondered on where she was off to this time. The goddess seems to have flash back moments in her life in which she cannot completely solve herself. Even he had similar moments.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:44 am
User Image

*Finally reaching the door of her room hetu opened the door and slipped inside. Passing by all the dangling curtains that where all over her room, she looked for chief,but there was no sign of her. As she neared her bed she noticed the curtains around it swaying side to side. All became clear to her now, she looked out to the window and there she was, leaning onto the balcony with Amentet around her neck. Hetu stepped out onto the balcony and said teasingly*

"I shall inform everyone that you died honorably...but why must Amentet go with you?" *She gave Chief a smirk

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:04 am
User Image
Akane wanted to open the door, but even her current power was going against it. She still forced herself to open the door. No result, it made her put her hands down.

Akane closed her eyes and said to herself "I'll still come back to you." Akane continued walking till the end.

If that door was the place with the person...I don't know, it just forced not to open it. I should give up on that door for some minutes.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games