Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 pm

"Use your lady parts, duh" he pulled her to him and slipped it inside. "Ah there we go"

(( I will let you handle it this time 4laugh ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 pm

User Image
Hana let out a moan as he entered her. "I'm going to ride you till you can't think striaght." she whispered in his ear. She started to ride him rough and fast.
TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!

Lady Eevee

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Hyael's face is stripped of half its skin. Around his left eye, there is nothing but bloodless flesh. His left cheek is devoid of anything - it is just teeth. He might be smiling, he might not.

"Because you stole." His voice has two layers; his normal voice, and a second one underneath it, barely audible, higher-pitched. He sounds calm, but like he's about to burst into laughter.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:24 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Dear lord, I think Brago and Hana have had more sex than any of my RPCs in a week.ll

Leon followed after Soli and looked at Caldwell in shock. But it wasn't really Caldwell, it was really something else. "What are you doing? First you kill innocent people, then the Whisperer, and then the paintings and now this? What's wrong with you?" He asked, unable to say anything else since these questions had nagged at him until they became verbal.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Brago looked up at Hana. "uh you can stop now, I think Im down, Hana"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:28 pm

User Image
"I did stop Brago." Hana laughed. "I did give you fair warning before I started."

Lady Eevee

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:28 pm

The flesh dissolves over his left cheek... it's like an acid is eating the skin. "Because I must. To clear the Path. For the final three angels." And then he does laugh, a hysterical, completely insane laugh, the under-voice almost a shriek.

"Everything's so funny... it just takes a while to notice." He says. "And my name's Hyael, not Caldwell."

He swivels and begins to walk.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 pm

"Hana, you dont have as much a libido as I do. Your going to work yourself into a faint."

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:38 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's brows furrowed. "Final three angels?" He asked beneath his breath. He shook his head. "I don't understand." Well, who ever understood what a crazy said? Especially when he thought everything was funny. He was confused by this, lost even.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:41 pm

"I can hear you, you know." Hyael whispers behind Leon. "And you're not supposed to understand. But here's another blade for your troubles."

The presence vanishes, a silver disc dropping on the floor.

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm

User Image
"Odd. I feel abnormally energetic right now." Hana told him. "Like my energy has doubled. Cause i really want to go again."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Brago rolled his eyes. "Cant we ever just cuddle..." he said while expanding again.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:47 pm

User Image
"i can cuddle if you want to cuddle." Hana told him, laying down on top of him.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:48 pm

"There we go." Brago said playfully closing his eyes and relaxing.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:59 pm

User Image
Hana nuzzled him, enjoying the moment. She let out a sigh, forgetting all the bad stuff that was going on outside the mansion.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games