Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm
Jordan wasn't exactly sure why Whit was laughing so she figured he took it as a joke. Which meant she was funny, which was definitely good in her book.

"You could wait for Chris and have him talk to her," Jordan said, pointing to her head to relay that she meant telpathically. "Or, now, don't call me crazy here but...you could use this:" she said, holding her cell out in the air.

"How about a mini gum ball machine?" Karley asked, saying the first thing that popped into her head. She paused and thought for a moment. "Does he have your cell phone number?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:48 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Closing his eyes, Michishige shook his head at Jordan and wagged his finger at her. "Now now, Jordee," he began with a chuckle. "Where's the fun in that?" he asked her, opening his eyes to look at her and shrug.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:53 pm
Jordan just raised her eyebrow a bit, shook her head a little in a 'poor little Michishige' way and slid her phone back into her pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Uhm,...yes?" Avery said not quite understanding. "He does....why?"

(CRAP did anyone else forget Zaias and Ali?..>.>...cause ..I'm SO just saying I bought their pressies earlier....yes thats it....way earlier...)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 pm
{ Osh- Darn... I'd post, but I'm about to collapse. TOMORROW~ I'll post. G'night. c: }

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 pm
Christopher got his sub and then sat down with it near his bags to keep an eye on them and make sure nobody was trying to sneak a peak at their present before Christmas.

Spencer was starving and was waiting to get a double cheeseburger combo with a bunch of other goodies that Dr. Stanfield would wave his finger at.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 pm
(( O: SNAP! ))

Jordan tried to finish off her sandwich fast; she would be needing time to grab Michishige a present before they left. She finished up and stuffed her trash into her Subway bag. "I need to go get some gifts gift wrapped, call me when you need me." Actually, they were all already wrapped or in gift bags.

Karley snapped her fingers exaggeratedly. "Darn! You could've given him that for Christmas."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am
Christopher knew it was almost closing time and didn't have an idea for what to get some of the others. He decided to just get them gift cards to the mall. It was all he could think of to do. He quickly chowed down on his sub so he'd have time to run down and get those cards before closing time. He made sure not to spill anything on his shirt or tie though.

Spencer got his food and sat down down with it.

Christopher looked over at what Spencer had. "The heart attack special?" he asked.

"Whatever" Spencer replied.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:10 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery giggled, though so did NOT see how a cell number could be a present. Still she could NOT think of what else to get. Yeah she knew Whit was quasi fashionable and would wear accessories, but she still couldn't say what he'd like!
Groaning she let her head fall to her shoulder when she suddenly saw something that reminded her of Whit.
Shrugging she thought if he didn't like she could just take him out to get him something else.
Quickly she entered the shop and declining an engraving, got it wrapped n a small black box with a white ribbon.
It would be the funniest gift she got this year anyway. Now off to the food court. She was STARVING.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit was wondering if maybe they should go off searching for Avery when he saw her, and her massive load of bags come around the corner.
Dropping them on a table all their own, she stood wiggling out her arms for a moment before heading off to get food without a word.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:15 pm
|| ME confuzzled D: My computer dead. Read post, too lazy to retype it. But... Whaz going on? ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 pm
(Evrybody's finished up their shopping meeting in food court [Whit got Maria a fruit/chocolate fondue dip thing] they're prolly due for a time skip home soon)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:23 pm
{ I'd like a timeskip, cause I''unno what to post }

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 pm
(Sure?)

Jordan and Avery come back [Jordan with mystery gift for Shige to be unveiled at Christmas!] and everyone decides to cab it back because of a massive amount of bags and the fact that it started snowing! Avery grabs Treya as she recognized her at the Caf and makes sure she gets back with them.

During the cab ride back the group hears about the snowstorms hitting in the west and shrug. It's not snowing so hard at Iris anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:24 pm
((lol big font is big. who's paying for the taxis. Spencer?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:32 pm
(Lol everyone split ^.^ to be fair )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games