Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 pm
Daniel leaned back in his chair as he listened, leaning to one side, resting his head on a hand. He soaked in everything that Jessi was saying. She had apparently taken his request for details quite literally. And strongly. He did his best to link the information he was getting, make an analysis, but there was so much. Once Jessi finished he stretched his neck and looked up towards the ceilling. After a bit of a sigh, he looked back at Jessi and sat up.

"Okay. So all that may take me a little bit to process. But while I do, what is it that you think I can do to help? I know that you mentioned a vacation, or a trip, but, uh, I have to be honest. To me, this seems to run a lot deeper than a getaway can help with."

Daniel sighed again and ran a hand across the back of his neck. He looked around at his bare walls for a moment then nodded his head.

"But I can start looking. You were spot on, as usual, about one other thing. Travelling from point to point in the same time frame is much easier. But I will have to physically find a destination point. Once a location is decided on of course."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:56 pm
Jessi frowned slightly and looked down at her lap. "You're right... it probably won't. I just don't know what else to do and it's so hard for me to do nothing when I see friends hurting."

She looked up at Daniel and listened to what else he had to say. When she said she was spot on about something as usual, she blushed and smiled bashfully.

"Well, thank you, Daniel. It's just something I think I was born with, an extra intense sense of intuition."

She tilted her head to the side. "I don't know what to do. Maybe traveling isn't a good thing. Maybe it would seem like she was running away. That's not a good message to send out, especially for her. Others might think she really did run away since she used to do that in her past. And I don't want to risk exposing your secret even if we have an air-tight alaby."

She groaned softly. "Blah..."  

Jessi_Deramis

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 pm
*Liada strolls in again feeling like some down time from the lab. Its been a long tiring day and she decided to get some small note taking done here at AS in the lodge. She waves in greetings to the usual waiter that is working when she pops in and makes her way to the fireplace. She pulls out her notepad and laptop and starts going through her work from the day, new potions, possible new devices to put on the market etc. After a moment the waiter comes to her asking her if she needed anything and she requested a pomagrante tea for the time being and he went to make the order.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:31 pm
*Kits walks into Aqua Springs. As she's passing one of the bulletin boards, a new poster catches her eye* Oh! redface I didn't know they were going to do that... *reads over the poster, feeling strange that she's reading about her own show* I'd better bring my paintings over pretty soon... sweatdrop Maybe Karrie will let me use his car tomorrow. *walks over to the lodge. Seeing Liada, she smiles* Hi Liada. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:37 pm
Daniel looked at Jessi. She had thus far been the only person he had ever taken anywhere. The reason he had suddenly thought to take her anywhere still evaded him. He simply chalked it to her seeming trustworthy. That and she had been the first person to actively pursue a friendship with him. But Amy was relatively unknown to him, he had been truthful about that. But then again, Jessi knew her and trusted her. And he knew Jessi and trusted her.

"Alright. I have some ideas already forming. You see if you can talk Amy into taking a day trip. Course we may make it a day or two more depending. Bah, before I go getting all ahead of myself, we had better see if she would even go anywhere. That task however, I shall leave in your capable hands."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:46 pm
*Liada's ears perk up bringing her out of her lost thoughts and sees Kits greeting her. She smiles and waves back* Hey Kits how goes it?  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:51 pm
Pretty good. ^_^ I just thought I'd stop in for a little while... *walks over to take a seat near the fireplace* How have you been?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm
I've been doing well enough...*smiles at the waiter and she takes her tea from him and thanking him. She slips a tip in his back pocket as he turns to leaves and turns back to Kits* Been busy at the lab. I'm thinking of doing a little chaos for Vday here....  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:02 pm
Really? What kind of chaos? *leans forward a little to listen*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:08 pm
Not sure quite yet....it'll either involve my special baked choco-love cookies spell.......Perhaps my own version of cupid involving Razz....lol there's so many choices. twisted  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:10 pm
Choco-love cookies? Could be interesting... A Razz-cupid might be creepy, though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 pm
Oh but that's where you're wrong on that one. That's the plan where we dress up Razz as cupid and then we play "Shoot The Cupid" Game. ^^ *takes a sip of her tea* The choco-love cookies are more fun for myself since it would pretty much be a "Midsummer Night's " Spell in those cookies. I think I don't need to explain any further in that 4laugh  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 pm
Shoot the Cupid? *giggles* Ah... does that mean that everybody would have strange dreams or something? neutral *isn't sure what she means*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:22 pm
No it means that we take our arrows and shoot the cupid aka Razz and whoever hits him first wins the prize. Meanwhile Razz turns into a dove from the arrows twisted . And no whoever eats the cookies falls in love with the first person they run into affect....  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 pm
*laughs* Sorry, I understood the part about Razz. xd I was just asking about the cookies. Seems like those could make for some very awkward situations.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games