Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:31 pm
Night damey  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:32 pm
((Oh wow I missed a chunk of posts. Well I guess Iggies will be disappointed if she "borrows" the book blaugh ))

*Waves good bye to Dame and turns to make a coffee with a bit of "cream"*

Were's ours!?

Shhh, your too young to have any. I'll make you a plan creamed coffee

*Pouts as Iggies makes a coffee with cream in the saucer*  

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 pm
Amy looked up, a little surprised when Dec came over. She gave him a soft smile and laughed softly. She reached up with her free hand and ran her fingers through a few strands of her hair.

"I, uh, actually had it this way yesterday. I changed it yesterday because it's getting warmer and I love wearing a ponytail. I also don't have my blue-colored contacts in. I could put them in with my hands burned this morning. I was so impressed that I managed to get dressed that I didn't even try to bother with the contacts."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 pm
-leans in real close to get a good look at her eyes- I like them. They are pretty. -He leans back- of course the blue is pretty too. -smiles- Well, I'm glad to see your hands are better. -gives her hand a little squeeze and his voice grew teasing- Of course, only because I need someone to make me drinks. -wink- Think you could mix me up a gin and tonic, when you have a chance?  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:43 pm
*Walks into the Main Bar from her Office and goes behind the bar to make herself a Manhattan.* Hi there everyone! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:45 pm
Amy's breath caught slightly as Dec leaned in close to her face. When he said that her purple eyes were pretty, she blushed and smiled. "Thank you, Dec. That's really sweet of you."

Then, in response to the rest of what he said, she got up from the couch and rolled her eyes playfully at him. "Whatever would you do without me here to make you drinks? You might just perish. Of course, Maune could always make you something, but he doesn't have the same charm and wit-par-tay as I."

She laughed softly, obviously joking. She put the manual on the couch but as soon as she saw Iggies eyeing it, she quickly picked it back up and carried it with her over to the bar. She slid it underneath and then began getting the gin and everything else to make Dec's drink.

"So, how has your day been?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:48 pm
Amy waved to Psyzapp and smiled as she was pouring some of the gin in the glass for Dec.

"Hey, Psyzapp. Good to see. Iggies was wondering if she could borrow the manual to the espresso machine tonight."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 pm
*finishes her drink and tosses her empty bottle* Hey Psyzapp...how are you doing? smile *she grabs herself another Corona and wedge of lime while Amy fixes a drink for Dec* I can't decide what to wear for the black tie event...I don't want to risk wearing the same thing as someone else. What are you wearing?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 pm
*Looks at Iggies and sips her Manhattan.* Is this true Iggies? Do you want to borrow this Instruction Manual? neutral You don't plan on taking it out of the bar do you?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:51 pm
{{spouse stole me away for a while}}

*continues on to make his steamer and has a seat by Iggies*
Country rap... nice one. *yawns and swirls his steamer around a bit before taking a sip*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:54 pm
katana68
*finishes her drink and tosses her empty bottle* Hey Psyzapp...how are you doing? smile *she grabs herself another Corona and wedge of lime while Amy fixes a drink for Dec* I can't decide what to wear for the black tie event...I don't want to risk wearing the same thing as someone else. What are you wearing?

I'm going to be wearing this years newest Christian Siriano's gown. You know…the Purple and Black one in his recent collection. *She grins.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:56 pm

*Watches Amy hide the book, she sighed disapointedly, then heard Psyzapp come in and the Amy ask Psy if she, Iggies, could borrow the book. Maybe she had answered her earlier. Rubs her ears and blushes*

Hi Psy.... Amy has been learning new ways to make more coffees.

*Smiles at Tes* Thank you... You look about as awake I was a few hours ago.

((Poor Tes. But thats nice you shared you for a while))

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:00 pm
@ Iggies: You can look at the Instruction Book Iggies. It's just instructions about how to use the machine. There may be a few recipes in the back of the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 pm
{{Yes... everyone needs a little Tes every once in a while cool Need to remember to wake the spouse up in a couple of hours so they don't sleep all night now, though.}}

I should be fine in a moment, iggs. Just woke up not too long ago. I think you tend to take a lot longer to feel awake than I do.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 pm
Psyzapp
katana68

I'm going to be wearing this years newest Christian Siriano's gown. You know…the Purple and Black one in his recent collection. *She grins.*

*sighs* I don't know what to wear.....with my red hair, it can be hard to find something other than basic black.....  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games