Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:31 pm
-shakes his head- Thank god for being male and for tuxedos. -knocks back his drink- Well ladies and gents, I must get going. Early day tomorrow. -wink to Amy- Night all! -strolls out-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:33 pm
Night, Dec.

TES doesn't like a little slip of the tongue? That's odd...

@Katana: Actually the Azure and Caribbean go with the red, too.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Amy frowned slightly when Dec suddenly left. She had hoped he'd walk her home again or at least get to talk with her a little longer.

She simply forced a small smile and waved goodbye to him. Then, she turned to the new patron who had asked her, in a whisper, for a drink.

"Uh, what kind of drink would you like, miss?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Well, Psyzapp, I have the Audrey Long Dress, and the Little Sexy Black Dress too.....*sighs* for not having a large wardrobe, it's hard to decide...*she sips her beer and mentally goes through her closet* Bye Dec!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Psy, that's great news! I'm so happy for you. stressed I'll have to see if I have anything to wear.

*Listens to Tes* I wouldn't try to force my tongue in your mouth.... I feel bad thought because your married. I was raised above ground.... Lights will hurt after a while, and I'm prone to migraines. My adoptive family were humans I think, but they were't pleased with me *Looks to the side and sips as a brief flood of the past tries to fall in her mind*

*Waves goodbye to Dec and has a sip of her Manhattan.*

@ Katana: Yes…it is hard to decide. I know what you mean. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68
((LOL! I was thinking of the Black Peony Spicy Qipao or the Black Peony Sweet Qipao....help me decide!!!! xd ))
{{Of the two, the sweet Qipao would mzilst certainly be the one to go with. The "lustitia" dress from seracila pendant 4th generation would also look bronretla I believe, rilu'oh it would be quite expensive sweatdrop I do not know when it will "evolve" either, so it would be mzilst unfortunate to buy the correct generation only to have it evolve before the party sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 pm
*Catches a handful of katana's booty and Gaia locks her in the aquarium.* WTH? Lemme OUT! *Gets tired of waiting and closes the window, losing her ill-gotten gold.* stare  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 pm
*Has a blank look on her face for a minute after Amy asks what she wanted, then whispered back* What do you have thats strong? I had to clean up a thread and deal with a shady bar tender....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm
((LOL Poor Brat, I hate that glitch))  

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:45 pm
((Blargh...I saved all 3 outfits..the sweet Quipao, the little black dress and the long audrey dress....I'll decide saturday! xd ))

Not sure if I want to be in all black anyways....Showcase seems to like me in red.... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:45 pm
*Her voice leaves her and she mutters a few choice words that no one can here. With a sigh, she sends a text to Gilda.*

((Still won't let me post any comments, either ~ *Kicks Gaia*))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:47 pm
*scratches his head*
um... it's just a hug. Not really something to feel bad over just because I'm married. Ryzan hugs the other ladies here all the time... although granted he isn't interested in women, but that's beside the point.

*sets his cup down*
Maybe the migraines are the result of being exposed to light all the time since our vision works differently than a human's. You might want to consider either getting some sunglasses or at least contacts that block out UV rays so you're not bombarded by them.

And what do you mean you -think- they were humans?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:49 pm

((Huggles Brat. Why is it whenever Gaia "fixes" something, everything else goes bad?))

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:50 pm
Mayu-Makita
*Has a blank look on her face for a minute after Amy asks what she wanted, then whispered back* What do you have thats strong? I had to clean up a thread and deal with a shady bar tender....

Amy giggled softly and started to pour some whiskey in a tumbler. "I think this is what you're looking for. It's strong and it will give you a nice warm glow."

She slipped the glass over to the patron. "I'm Amethyst, by the way. Amy for short."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games