Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm
I don't really understand what you mean by the first part.
As for the second, that's correct.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

He's saying he wants to try and establish a crew similar to that of the seven swords, considering they all utilize (in most cases), swords.

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:16 pm
Hi Mana, and everyone else.
My apologies if I'm not too active the next couple of days... well... actually, it shouldn't be all too different than what it's been lately... w-well, anyway!
I've got some kinda rash, so it's kind of painful / annoying to do... anything.

Edit: Well, that's more a less up to the village leader. If you're virtuous, I'm sure they would allow it. However, if you become nothing but a band of bullies, I'm sure s/he'll have you execut- I mean, disbanded.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm
first part: would mist be able to start up it's own seven swordsmen but use people's custom weapons as the seven swords and make them mist heirlooms (which would get counted as a custom weapon for the wielder) and there you go? the swords would start as a person's custom weapon and in time/person's death become a mist heirloom?
this would lead to the creation of an organization that shares that similarity of powerful swords. which could also be done using custom jutsu (sharing similar jutsu to create an organization like jaishin)
second: awsome. that means my plans may work... not that i have any *looks around feverishly*  

dreadno

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 pm
dreadno
first part: would mist be able to start up it's own seven swordsmen but use people's custom weapons as the seven swords and make them mist heirlooms (which would get counted as a custom weapon for the wielder) and there you go? the swords would start as a person's custom weapon and in time/person's death become a mist heirloom?
this would lead to the creation of an organization that shares that similarity of powerful swords. which could also be done using custom jutsu (sharing similar jutsu to create an organization like jaishin)
second: awsome. that means my plans may work... not that i have any *looks around feverishly*

Very good, Dread.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:20 pm
>.>  

kevin522

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm
Lord Edegaru
dreadno

Very good, Dread.

what am i being told very good for? i'm super confuzed. i've dealt with very upset people all day too in very highly political situations so i really dont know if that's some sort of non encouraging remarc. sorry. just.. slightly paranoid right now about stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 pm
Very good idea. Highly tolerable by the guild system. The leader has final say, of course.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:26 pm

That totally sucks, Shinneh.

I'm gonna have to pull together some real swordsmen then!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:26 pm
ah... thank you. and... that means a lot when i've had to deal with subtle insults and lies and so much other stuff a highschooler really shouldn't have to deal with as much as i do... (the bad part about cooping with the union rep for technicians for my school board... area... whatever.)  

dreadno

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:28 pm
*Scratches chin*
What now?
A-anyway... I'm gonna go take a bath... I'll be back later.
*Scratch scratch*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Ugh. I should sleep soon. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:45 pm
YAYAY for making groups. I am currently designing a interrogation corp for the leaf village. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm

That's funny. I was setting up an counter assault cell. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:03 pm
Ora, it's twice as funny because I was setting up my foot to your face. Shabazo.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games