Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:12 pm
*Takes the drink and sighs with relief, still in a whisper* Nice to meet you too Amy. I try when the master isn't watching too close. *Glances around the bar. Then back to Amy* The cops are I think being in cohorts with the bar tender at GGB. They wont let me get drunk the dice way. If I could sedate then for 2 hours after I post I would be happier.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:12 pm
@ Mayu: Yes…you can drink here any time you want and you don't have to worry about cops here. wink

@ TES: You better make sure Ryzan dresses you. *Eyes what TES is wearing and sips her Manhattan.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:13 pm
Lil Brat
iggies
Lil Brat
((Gaia loves to "fix" things ~ that aren't broke. stare Too bad they don't want to fix things that are.))

((LOL Brat, so true... I'm a few states away, but maybe I can walk out there and light a fire?Gah this latest one is bad))
((Couple states to the north, but lighting a fire isn't a bad idea.))

((LOL I'm to the west, maybe we should start closing in with the fires rofl ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:15 pm
{{I would mzilt mzilt rather undress him redface }}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:17 pm
((We might need a few blowtorches.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
{{I would mzilt mzilt rather undress him redface }}

You can do that after the party Ryzan. wink

((@ Brat: There is a special table for that…although it's the chef that will be playing with fire. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 pm
Amy chuckled softly and nodded. "Well, I'd love to see you around here again, but you might want to be careful. Sometimes we have cops coming in here to hang out, too. If I see one coming, I'll let you know so you can duck behind here and then exit when they're not looking."

She laughed softly again and then took the espresso machine manual out and put it on top of the bar.

"Iggies, here is the instruction manual for the espresso machine."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:20 pm
{{That's right... I've gotta get Amy good enough with the drinks so that she can start using the blowtorch for the drinks!! XD lol!!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:21 pm

(( rofl Ryzan))

*Sighs at Tes sadly* I only meant you and Ryzan are the only otter Dark Elves I have seen here.... plus you seem to meet each other where the other is lacking.

As for my "parents", I guess adopting exotic babies were a trend, they had no idea I had different needs I guess. They wanted a toy, not a child.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:21 pm
pft... I can dress myself just fine stare I've got plenty of vests and suits. You should know that.

*glances back at Iggies*
Well, at least with our lifespan, you'll have plenty of time to move past how they treated you. If it's any consolation, dark elf parents aren't much better a lot of times, but admittedly they tend to be too apathetic to take the time to "punish" a child. They tend to lean more towards neglect. *starts taking his cup over to the sink* That's probably how you ended up as an orphan to begin with.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:22 pm
((Grabs a handful of Iggies booty, too, but doesn't get stuck in the glass this time.))

((@ Psyzapp: We have a table to roast the admins? With blowtorches? Oh, only the chef's get to do that. Phooey.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:22 pm
Psyzapp
@ Mayu: Yes…you can drink here any time you want and you don't have to worry about cops here. wink

Thank You Pyszapp. No Frogs either?

Thaqnk you Amy, need all the help I can get*Looks at the time, dang I better run before the master catches on. *Turns and heads for the door*
(Edited)

((G'night, luffs ya'll))  

Mayu-Makita

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:24 pm
*Waves to Mayu.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:27 pm
Lil Brat
((Grabs a handful of Iggies booty, too, but doesn't get stuck in the glass this time.))

((@ Psyzapp: We have a table to roast the admins? With blowtorches? Oh, only the chef's get to do that. Phooey.))

((LOL I think we can still find a way around that and melt a few admins twisted And so glad you didn't get stuck in my booty, but I wondered where the tingle came from ^_^))

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:28 pm
Amy waved to Mayu. "Night, M... uh, night!" She about called out to Mayu by her name, but since she had been whispering, she probably wouldn't have liked that.

She grabbed the glass Mayu had been using and went to the sink to clean it.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games