Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:11 pm

"Well, I hope they come home soon," Diana said.
-----------
Ringo looked at a clock on the wall. "Oh my god! We have to get back home!" Ringo shotd taking Kevins hand. She Kissed Ken goodbye and ran out the door, pullingKevin the whole way to the train station.
"Well, okay that was weird..."Leonard said watching them leave. "Here, let's listen to the demo tape, you can just give it to me, I'll make the copies."
"Yeah, sure okay...why is she taking Kevin with her?" Ken asked.
"It's a long story, Ringo will tell you later..."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:15 pm

"Same here." Nerdio said.

Kevin silently went along with Ringo.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 pm

Why are you so quiet?!?!" Ringo asked with a giggle. she took out her Ipod and put one of the earpiecies in Kevin's ear. turning up the valume. "It's not Christmas, but I love this song..." ringo said putting on 'why doesn't santa like me?'
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:22 pm

Kevin winced slightly when Ringo put the volume up. He had highly-sensitive hearing due to the fact his ears were abnormally big for a hedgehog.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:26 pm

((lol why didn't you say that in his description, though ringo would have turned it up anyway.))
Ringo bobbed her head to the beat of the song. "I'm sorry too loud?" she asked looking at Kevin's ears. She placed her hand by his ear and rubbed it with her finger. "What's with the big ears?" she said curiously.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:30 pm

(dude, Nerdio has abnormally big ears too, i accidently used fox ears instead of hedgehog ears when I was making the pic sweatdrop )

"I was born with them... must've gotten them from Nerdio." Kevin said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:39 pm

((oh lol, i never actually noticed.))
Ringo's ipod was still blaring so she turned it down a bit. "Okay, I guess that makes sense." she said still glidding her finger on his ear. "So what was your mom like? I'm sure she's the reason you act so proper. Not that that's a bad thing,it just means it will be harder for you to fit in with my friends." Ringo said. The conducter announced that they were back.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:41 pm

"Yeah, she was always nice to everyone, no matter what." Kevin said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Ringo got up out of her seat she walked past Kevin, forgetting that her earpiece was still in his ear so she was pulled back a bit. Ringo slipped and Fell in Kevin's lap. "oops, sorry about that." Ringo said fixing her shrit which had fallen i bit showing more of her clevage. "I hate being a girl! Boobs suck so much a**!" She said cupping her hands around them.
((I hate when that happens to me, and embarassed when i find i do what ringo just did.))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:51 pm

(umm... lol?)

Kevin's face turned red. "Umm... m-maybe we should get back..." he said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:56 pm

((why not i laugh at it.))
"Yeah, sure okay,"Ringo said getting up and brushing herself off, she had grown up with mostly guy friends, so this was no big deal. She walked out of the train and down he street."You know, you haven't told me anything about yourself." she said
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:01 pm

"Well, theres not really much to tell." Kevin said as he walked with her.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:06 pm

"Well aren't you boring?" Ringo said laughing. She walked up to her house and opened the door.
Diana looked to the door. "Where have you two been?" she asked curiously."We have to talk to you guys about somthing we have decided." she added walking up to Nerdio and grabbed his arm.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:08 pm

"What is it?" Kevin asked.

Nerdio simply motioned for Diana to begin.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:16 pm

((lol, fine i'll tell them you just don't want the kids to be mad at you!XD))
"Well, we have decided to move in together!" Diana said happily."I knw it's sudden, but we think it will work, but only if you two are okay with it." Diana added
Ringo twitched a little, "Well okay, whatever...but um, we don't have enough rooms here, so what about that?" Ringo asked.
"Well, I already thought of that, once I clean out the music room..."Diana started, "We can set it up for Kevin to sleep in." Diana wasn't sure how Ringo would take to them clearing out the room with all her father's things in.
"Cool, he can take my room for the night then, I'll just sleep on the couch."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games