Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 am
June wiggled her nose
"...you seemed more....human in your reaction." She swayed slightly, looking up a second before continuing
"But when you answered my question, you sounded more like a textbook...." Suddenly she lit up, a mischievous smile crossing her face as she leaned forward and whispered, a slight purr to her voice
"Do you like her~?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

Aven reached her room and entered, leaving the door open more than usual. Might as well, she would most likely be leaving again soon anyway, sleep wasn't something that she was getting tonight it seemed.

Pacing around the room, she thought of why she was here. She didn't know what brought her here or why, yet she had a constant feeling of needing to be here, like there is a purpose.

She stopped by the bed and fell back on it, stretching her arms up in the air then letting them rest on her stomach. Might as well try to take a nap. She closed her eyes and sighed.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 pm
User ImageNicholas gave June a narrowed look. "You make it sound like I'm not human at all." Despite his demonic capabilities, he was very much human inside. "Besides, you asked me for a specific thing. You will get a specific answer."

Nicholas was about to get up from the bed when he choked at June's sudden conclusion. "W-What? No, ofcourse not." The issue never even crossed his mind until now. Me? Like someone? He stood up and spoke with a straight face. "I have no intentions of getting close or intimate with a female or anyone at all."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 am
User Image

Aven sat up quickly and gasped, sweating all over. A nightmare. She got up and paced around the room trying to shake this fear she felt. These nightmares had become more and more frequent lately, and it was always the same one. Running away in the dark from some unknown being, hearing it chasing her. growling. then right before she wakes up, it catches her.

Aven shuddered. Making her way out into the hallway, she needed to walk around for a while. Hugging herself, she slowly began to make her way down the hall. She needed to clear her head.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:07 pm
June pouted a bit. She didn't think her question was that specific, unless he really hadn't learned as much about the castle as there was. She stepped back hesitantly, tilting her head a bit
".....are you sure?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image
Akane was walking down the stairs, as, somehow she tripped down on the stairs and... transformed.

Why now? It's not time yet.

She stood up, and dusted herself off "Ow ow..." she said to herself. Akane didn't know it was time for her to transform to Yuu. Only nights, and of course Full Moon's. But she carried on walking. This time she had to find Chief's Office. She was walking with confidence, that no one would be walking around here.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:44 am
User ImageNicholas once again gave June a bored expression. "Do I look like I'm interested in that sort of thing?" He frowned somewhat at the girl before tossing his head back down the bed. He never realized how comfortable the bed was, especially since the two girls slept here and he was forced to sleep at the sofa.

A moment later, the silence was broken. "You've been asking me quite a lot. Now it's my turn." Nicholas sat up and looked at June. "Why are you here? In castle Neteru?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:37 am
User Image
While Akane was walking to the office, she turned around by the sound. She saw Aven there. Thinking that Chief probably won't be in the office, she turned around and had gone the opposite direction of Aven.

That's right. This girl can't be just ordinary. Back then, when Solina had the scent to bite her, it was high... So for me.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:24 am
User Image

As Aven was walking she looked up and saw a girl with white hair wandering the hall, she didnt recognize her. She smiled and started to wave, but before the girl saw her, she had turned and headed off in the opposite direction. "I wonder if shes lost...maybe I should go see."

Aven took off at a brisk pace towards the girl, when she had caught up with her she said, " Hey, I haven't seen you here before, I was just wondering if you needed any help with anything." she smiled at the girl as she finished.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 am
User Image
Akane turned to Aven and said "Eh-uh..." Akane had to act up as Yuu and said "Im a resident here. Thanks for your kindness, so I would like to walk with you, if you don't mind." Akane smiled and stood near Aven. She had nothing to do anyway, but to hide away from Nicholas, who would be questioning her what is she doing here.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

"I don't mind at all." Aven said with a friendly smile. She stuck her hand out to shake Yuu's hand, " I'm just wandering right now, I needed to walk around, staying in one place to long makes me nervous." she finished with a slight chuckle.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image
Amentet slithered down her Mistress' arm, and floated to Hetu, making her the first victim of her bite.

With ever drop that was spilled, the tiny dragin would feel better, giving her an intoxicating high. Not good.

Her tiny body doubled in sizes as she worked her mouth around Hetu's neck, though dangerous, this would not kill the elven. Merely cause her to look upon the first person she saw with lustful intent.

Amentet unraveled herself, now sate with her work, she crawled back up onto Chief's shoulders, tired and content.

IIAmentetII

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

*Suddenly as she was bitten by the dragon, hetus cheeks turned a rosey pink color and smiled softly at cheif with lustful and wanting eyes.
She walked towards chief as she played with her hair and swayed her hips as she walked.*

"Theres something that I've been wanting to tell for a while now my Mistress" *She now stood directly infron of chief now cornering her onto the balcony, with chiefs lips only inches away from her own...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm
June blinked a few times, still not satisfied. when the tables turned onto her, she scratched the back of her head and smiled sheepishly, her cheeks turning slightly pink from the embarassment of her situation
"I...uhm...I was forced to take shelter after the storms a few nights ago......I just...haven't gotten to leaving yet...i'm not sure why."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:52 am
User Image
Akane smiled and said "I love to stay under rain at nights. But no rain right now, so I guess, I could just walk around the castle." Akane and Aven were now walking around.

"So what's your name? Im Yuu... Just Yuu." Akane smiled still walking.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games