Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm

"Because we tried to help you!" Erin said. "This isn't you. You don't want to obey orders all your life..."
Tyler's screamed, eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell to the ground, dropping Kazumi. "Thanks." She said to Dasani, keeping a blank expression. 'Hm.. It seems they sent out my old pack...' She said. An Eraser came up from behind Dasani, grabbing her hands and putting them behind her back. Kazumi ran at him, but she was tackled by another one.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Kin wined and grabed her head tightly as old memories flashed through her brain: Hanna siting on top of her speeking to her kindly, sneeking them into the lab, the dead Erasers in the garage. "Kin!" Her higher-up barked again but she just snarled at him. He pulled a little box with bottons on it out of his pocket and pressed one. Kin howled in pain when he did this, her mind free of all though other then the pain in her head.
Dasani thrashed in the Eraser's grip, eyes closed. She couldn't hurt him if the palms of her hands weren't touching him. She tryed to brake free but she was to week.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:12 pm

'Kin!" Erin yelled, running to her. "You b*****d!" She snarled at the higher-up, kicking at the box.
"Easy there, freak." The Eraser said,twisting her arm a bit. Tomoyo growled, the smell of blood getting to her. She let her emotions and primal instincts take over her. She turned into a wolf, running at Dasani's captor. She was held down by one, but freed herself when she bit down hard on his arm.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Kin looked at Erin throught slited eyelids, like the light hurt her eyes to much to open them all the way. Erin's kick hit the box and it sparked and sizzled, making the higher-up drop it. Kin let out a sharp wine then started to fall over as she blacked out.
Adrenaline rushed through Dasani's vains and her heart pounded. It gave her enugh strengeth to get free. She turned around and planted her hand on the Eraser's face. A red spot showed up on the back of his head as his brain started to bleed.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Kazumi broke free and Slashed at the Eraser's throat, slitting it. "I think that's all of them.. But we gotta get out of here." She said, backing away. Tomoyo calmed down, turning back into her Eraser form unless there were more waiting. She nodded in reply, looking at the dead Erasers. "A little help?" Erin asked, facing the higher-ups. Tomoyo and Kazumi ran to her side, getting ready to fight. 'Kin, can you hear me?' She sent to her worriedly.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Dasani followed the other two to Erin's side, staring down the remaining Erasers with emotionless eyes. Kin hit the ground, out cold. So many things were flashing throught her brain as the little box fizzed on the ground next to her. "Are you going to take her with you?" The higher-up asked in a fake sweet voice. "She's to unpredictable, espacily know that her brains fryed. She'd just kill you in her sleep only to wake up and wonder what happend."

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:37 am

Erin smirked at him. "That sounds like someone else I know..." She said, her eyes flashing at Tomoyo, then back at him. "The real question is are you going to let her go easily?" 'Get her, now!' She thought hard to Kazumi. She ran to Kin and scooped her up, looking for directions.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:21 am

"I'd get in trubble if I did that now wouldn't I?" The higher-up said. He'd already morphed a while back and he got a knife out. "You're the only one left." Dasani said in a sweet almost calming voice. Kin's gun made a small clicking noise as she pulled the trigger to the halfway mark, it was pointed at his head. She lookeed to Erin to see if she should shoot or not.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:38 am

Sora dropped the illusion as he walked towards the higher up, blood dripping from his claws. "Like I said, none of you will leave here alive," he said.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Kazumi nodded at Kin, smiling at the higher-up. "See you in hell." She almost sang, knowing he was cornered.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:49 pm

(( sweatdrop Umm, I'm not going to be able to post at all tomorrow, and I'm already behind several months. Sorry!))

Ceacus watched in horror at the blood bath he had just seen. He had never been able to kill, even with his powers. Silently he retreated into a nearby ally. 'I need to be alone,' He thought to himself.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 pm

(Oh, Dasani had the gun, not Kin. Sorry for not being clear ^^" Kin's still unconscious)
Bang. Dasani pulled the trigger. The hole between his eyes started to bleed and he fell to the ground dead before he could even react. Dasani droped the gun and jumped into the air as the sound of sirens reched her.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 pm

(Oh, my bad ^^")
Erin heard sirens and jumped into the air. "Everyone move out!" She yelled, hoping the flock was following. Tomoyo, Aria, Jude, and Kazumi leaped into the air, Kazumi carrying Kin and Aria holding Chris. "Ok.... We need to get as far away from here as possible." She thought out loud. "Good job, Erin. You're a genius." "My point." Erin said, rolling her eyes a bit. "We should find some place to crash, then hit the road the next morning. Everyone still good on Louisiana, right?" She asked. The four (my characters ^^") nodded.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:37 pm

(Nah, it was my fault. I posted it then reread it and was going to change 'she' to 'Dasani' then looked at the time and was like "Crap! I have to leave in 3 minutes!" and loged off ^^")
Dasani droped low under the others like before and followed with out a word. Because of her lack of emotions she didn't feel guilt for killing. But there was still this little feeling in the bottom or her stomach that kept her from smiling.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Kazumi frowned, overhearing a bit of Dasani's thoughts. 'He attacked us... You were defending yourself. No harm in that.' She sent. She knew it would do little good, though, remembering that not all people had no conscience when it came to killing.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games