Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 pm
Kyuki took her chain and made it dissolve. It fell to the ground and began to swirl around her feet like an aura. She then walked towards the group smiling. The metal followed and provided as a shield. Whenever someone would try to hit her it would go into place to block the attack. She smiled and waved as she approached. "Hi there. Not here to cause trouble, just heading to pick something up." She said as she passed them  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:53 pm
"um wtf"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:54 pm
"William, don't do something stupid stare ."Reiko said sighing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:56 pm
"i know"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:56 pm
Kyuki giggled as she heard them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:01 pm
"Quit laughing Kyuki."Reiko said.  

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 pm
She turned around but kept walking and said "Oh, getting all bossy now are we? Also, your plan won't work anymore. I already alerted Timid." she said happily. Then she turned a corner and was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:07 pm
"well since it wont work here i go"
william walked into timid's base  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:40 pm
Timid heard the message from the soul "interesting...." he stood up and disappeared and reappeared ifront of William before he could enter the base and put his hand out, with a smile like Gin's (post picture for people who don't watch Bleach), it was sinister "Well, William what might you be doing?You think you can beat me because you beat and purified Despair.... A Knight.... and you think you can jump right up to the King because of it? Hehe..." Timid laughed then pointed at Reiko "Your other half is a weird one she hasn't done a thing for us you might as well just take her to your team...."

Natsumi became angered and her hands grew claws and she grew ears on her head "GRAwr!" she smashed her hand into the ground and it cracked the ground and the ground shaked, she looked up at her 2 opponents giving a sinister smile showing her sharp dog like teeth

Dimitri warped acroos everyone and went to Kameko but stayed on the rafters away from the ground he couldn't do anything anyways he didn't have a body yet  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:45 pm
((1. have you seen today's manga with gin his banaki is awesome and dimtri could take over william's body or lightblood's))
"s**t"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:50 pm
(((Yes I have It was so COOL BEANS! he opened his eyes twice! and I already have that planned out for who he's gonna possess)))

Timid laughed "Well you were coming to attack me why are you trembling? Im only asking you to leave" Timid smiled at him  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 pm
((who))
william throw a knife at him  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:56 pm
(((I'm thinkin Despair since he switched sides he been sentenced to absorbtion and was disqualified so yeah but Im gonna make it so Dimitri and Despair can share the body so the can both speak)))

Timid wipped his hand upward and caught the knife and twirled it between his hand "Come on now..." he frowned "First fight Im in and this is all you can do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:59 pm
((o))
the knife unleashs light heading towards his face  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 pm
"Hmm?" he moved his head out of the way and twirled the knife towards Reiko so the light would go for her he then chucked the knife at her "Fancy, William"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games