Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:29 pm
(The next morning)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery had spent most of the night wrapping while snow fell quietly outside. She wanted to get everyone's wrapped before she had to head for the airport. The only way to stave off her mother's annual visit to the academy was to promise a visit home. Why -> when she usually stayed at the school, and her parents didn't really care one way or the other - Avery didn't know. Avery finished stacking up the many boxes and checked her luggage once more.
The way this snow was piling up..she really should call ahead to check her flight. She certainly didn't want to wait in a crowded terminal for hours on end.
Picking up her phone she did just so.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit was about to knock on Avery's door when it swung open on its own. She only narrowly managed to avoid slamming into his chest through, what he was sure, was some mad use of her sensory skills.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:15 pm
(( Nice festive time skip ^^ ))

Jordan laid on her bed facing the window and looking out, taking in the snow and the dim morning light outside. The view was so familiar by now that she didn't even bother to get out her sketch book. Besides, she still felt sleepy from getting up, and was happy to just stare blankly outside.

Karley finished putting her origami bows on all her presents. She left the one for her roommate where she would find it, and got bundled up to take the others to the post office. She smiled at the one that she left sitting on her desk. I wonder when I should give it to him? WHAT IF HE LEAVES FOR WINTER?! WHAT WILL I DO ALL ALONE? Maybe I could call up Avery? Aw, but she's probably GOING TOO! AGH!

Telemachus walked through the snow with his long coat unbuttoned and a scarf circled around his neck. He was heading to the student council room to check up on the winter schedule.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:26 pm
( biggrin YOU CAME !!!!! I was so afraid it was dying in here T.T. Skips off to post. )
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery looked at Whit and didn't know what to say. So she just told him what the automated airport voice mail had told her.
"The airports closed. Until AFTER Christmas. Because of the weather."

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Aw really?" Whit said immediately feeling bad because he couldn't go home.
Then he realized he'd be trapped with Avery over Christmas and had an internal fireworks moment.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:32 pm
Alex didn't let some snow stop him from his morning workout. In fact, he liked it. Made things more challenging. He was jogging through the snow.

Christopher walked out of the washroom and went over to the window. "Hmm, that's odd. I don't remember the weather channel on the radio predicting this amount of snow. This will put a halt on travel plans for sure" he said to Michishige.

Spencer was on the phone to his parents. "Hmm. It seems I'm stuck here for now. I don't think the limo will be able to get through all the snow and it will take a while to plow. No, no. I'm fine. Really. I'll manage. We may have to postpone our trip to the tropics. I don't know how the ski trip will go either" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 pm
(( Aww, poor Spencer sad ))

Telemachus waved at Alex. Christmas will be fun this year, don't you think? He knew for sure now that flights out were cancelled.

"Hey, Maria?" Jordan asked from her top bunk, "You think we'll be able to fly home in this weather?" The concept of flying in an airplane had always been weird to her, because she'd never flown in one until after she discovered her powers. But it wasn't like she could fly that far, anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:43 pm

User Image

"I was going to go tell Jordan and maybe call Karley. Did you want to come?" Avery asked Whit as she shut her door behind herself. She'd already called her parents. Which reminded her. "Or do you want to call home?"

"Ah, I can come, I've got my cell so I can e-mail my mom." Whit said as he fell into step beside her.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 pm
Alex spotted Telemachus and jogged over. "Yes, it should be interesting. I was looking forward to heading home but it seems that we're stuck here for a while. I wonder if that means the Disciplinary Committee will be working to make sure Christmas runs smoothly" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:26 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Groaning, Michishige rolled over in his sleep, sprawled across the bed, one leg out of the covers,the other leg under, and one arm off the side of the bed. He was practically laying sideways. He was semi-awake when he heard the sound of Christopher's voice. At first, Michishige didn't register it, but a few moments later he realized what he heard and fell out of bed. "Ouch..." Michishige muttered as he rubbed his head. "Now what was that about 'a halt on travel plans for sure'?" he asked.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:15 am
Christopher pulled one of the curtains aside and pointed outside to all the snow to show Michishige what he was talking about. "I said travel plans will be put on hold for sure and this is why" he said, "and are you alright? You hit your head pretty hard".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Looking at the window, Michishige perked up. "Oh man, that's a lot of snow!" he said happily. Snowball fight for sure! I'll get Christopher good... Michishige thought. Jumping up, he ran to the window, looking outside. His breath fogged up the window a bit as he looked at all the snow. "And yea, I'm fine. I do that all the time," he waved his hand at Christopher dismissively.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:39 pm
Maria sighed, "Huuu, I dun' know. I wasn't planning on going back anyways, the acedemy has a winter area I know, and I managed to get one of the five room available. But I know the rest of the school is shutting down for the winter. Letting the lifeless teachers handle ten for the break." She said, it was the first time in a while that she thought about her family, but whateves. She didn't be around the green-eyes monsters anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:08 pm
"You are aware that I am telepathic, right? I can hear your thoughts. Somehow I don't think you'll be getting me 'good', but I may get you good to teach you a lesson" Christopher said with a slightly evil smirk. He then took his sleep shirt off and began putting on some deodorant. "I may have to burn my way through the snow to the cafeteria...if it's even open today because of all this weather" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 pm
"If anyone gets hurt in a snowball fight we can give you a call, huh?" Telemachus knew that there would be planning to do, for sure. This would be a busy Christmas for the student council. Whoo!

"Right, family's a no no. I don't know, it could be fun to spend Christmas with all our friends." She moved over so her head was poking out from the bed. "Though on the fun side secret Santa is probably going to be a bit easier." Everyone always waited until the end to use it. And now that they had more time, well, she did too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:32 pm
"I suppose if it's needed. We're not the medical team, though some of our members are trained in first aid, including myself. We'll need to utilize the students with healing abilities if something serious happens though" Alex said. He was jogging on the spot but was slowing himself down. It was better to do that then come to a complete stop right away.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm

User Image

Avery knocked quietly on Jordan's door. "Jord, Marieeeeee." She called "I have news, and oh, a boy. So hope you're decent."

Whit had composed his e-mail to both his mother and his father (work AND home e-mail addresses) as well as his father's assistant Tomas. If you wanted something done and done well, you told Tomas. He was tucking away his phone as Avery knocked, and reached up to brush away the melting snowflakes that had caught in his hair.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games