Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:29 pm
Exactly! Leko would be so proud of me! At least until I set it up to where I trick her to eating said cookies and somehow getting Black into the room next.....*drinks some more of her tea*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:33 pm
You'll want to have a different kind of cookie if you're planning that... I don't think Leko eats chocolate. At least, Karrie says she never takes any chocolate ones when he brings cookies in. *while thinking that she should be careful what she eats at MW over the next week, suddenly yawns* Oh, sorry. sweatdrop I guess I should go home and go to bed...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:38 pm
Hm, okay I'll just have to see what I can do about that. *finishes off her tea and gets ready to head out herself* No worries hun, you should get plenty of sleep since you'll have that party to get to. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:43 pm
Well, that's not till friday... I hope you'll be there. 4laugh Good night, Liada. *smiles at her, then heads out*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:45 pm
*Waves good night to kits and opens a portal to take her to MW. Hops in and closes the portal*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:35 am
FireSpark
Daniel looked at Jessi. She had thus far been the only person he had ever taken anywhere. The reason he had suddenly thought to take her anywhere still evaded him. He simply chalked it to her seeming trustworthy. That and she had been the first person to actively pursue a friendship with him. But Amy was relatively unknown to him, he had been truthful about that. But then again, Jessi knew her and trusted her. And he knew Jessi and trusted her.

"Alright. I have some ideas already forming. You see if you can talk Jessi into taking a day trip. Course we may make it a day or two more depending. Bah, before I go getting all ahead of myself, we had better see if she would even go anywhere. That task however, I shall leave in your capable hands."

{{Ah!! Finally, someone else has messed up the names. It's not just me! XD Daniel said 'talk Jessi into taking a day trip', not 'Amy'. wink }}

Jessi looked over at Daniel with a serious expression on her face. "Daniel, are you sure about this? I mean, maybe it was wrong of me to ask. I was so caught up in the moment last night, and I wanted to help Amy any way I could, but I know you're really concerned about your secret getting out about being able to time travel and all that. If you feel at all nervous about doing this, then we can do something else, really. Just be completely honest and tell me if you feel nervous about doing this, please."

She looked at Daniel straight in the eye and waited to hear his response.  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:41 am
Liada Trovaras
I've been doing well enough...*smiles at the waiter and she takes her tea from him and thanking him. She slips a tip in his back pocket as he turns to leaves and turns back to Kits* Been busy at the lab. I'm thinking of doing a little chaos for Vday here....

{{I hope it wasn't a typo, Liada. You said you thought about doing that here, and I think that'd be awesome!!! Liada could just set it up suddenly on Vday and it'd be hilarious at AS! lol! Just image the 'chaos' that would ensue with the crew... twisted Plus, everyone always eats treats at AS since there are always some sitting out. No one would think twice about having the cookies. And Amy would LOOOVE the Razz game. She'd think it'd be just desserts after he broke into the girl's locker room. Kits would probably like a turn at shooting at him, too. lol!!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:37 am
{{ Fix'd it. Was bound to happen eventually. sweatdrop }}

Daniel looked back at Jessi, gaze for gaze. He kept his expression neutral though a careful eye would’ve caught the tension around the corners of his eyes. There had indeed been something he had withheld, and though he truly appreciated much of Jessi’s ability to see through to the truth, he almost wished she hadn’t seen this.

“I’m not nervous. Not about travelling, or people knowing about me. At least, not exactly.”

Daniel rolled his shoulders and rubbed his fingers together before folding them on the desk. He needed to word what he said next just right. Feeling ready, Daniel looked up and right into Jessi’s eyes.

“I’m just…concerned, for others. It’s nothing I know for certain, just a feeling. I would never want anything about me to bring harm or even the threat of harm to those around me.”  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:34 am
Jessi looked confused. "Daniel, how could anything about you bring harm to someone? Look how much you've given me already in the short time we've known each other."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:00 am
Daniel held up a hand passively.

“Let’s just, let that particular matter lay where it is for the time being. I just ask that you trust me on this. And trust that I would do everything in my power to prevent such things. But that is neither here nor there.”

Standing, Daniel came around his desk. Holding a hand out to Jessi, he helps her to her feet.

“For now, you have a friend to convince to take a day off to de-stress, and I need to find somewhere you two can relax. Acceptable.”

Daniel held his hand out again, this time for an anticipated handshake.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:40 am
Jessi took Daniel's hand with a smile and stood up. She was a little worried about him thinking that he could get people in trouble just by being around him. That wasn't the case at all and she wished she could convince him of that, but she would respect his wishes and let the matter rest for right now.

When he held out his hand for a handshake, she rolled her eyes playfully at him and then wrapped her arms around his shoulders instead, hugging him. She hugged him for a few moments, resting her head on his shoulder and breathing in his scent. It was very relaxing for Jessi. She even found her eyes closing momentarily as she let his presence relax her.

After a few moments, she opened her eyes and pulled back, a smile on her face. "No handshakes, Daniel. We're too good of friends for that!"

She laughed softly and squeezed one of his hands. "And I'll talk with Amy about hopefully taking the weekend off to hang out with me. Would taking a trip at that time be okay? Would Hawaii be relaxing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 am
Daniel accepted the hug from Jessi, and returned it by wrapping his arms around her waist. When she pulled back he let his hands fall, but she caught one of them before it could. At her question, he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled broadly.

“I honestly couldn’t say. But time isn’t really a factor, wouldn’t you agree? Give me bit to look into it, and I’ll let you know what I come with. Just let Amy know that it’s a surprise.”  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:47 am
Jessi grinned and laughed. "Good point. Time isn't an issue at all, except when to leave. I'm hoping we can leave this weekend. I'll let you know what she says when I get ahold of her. Daniel... Thank you so much for this. You're truly an awesome person for doing this."

She smiled softly at him once more and then turned and headed out of his office and back to her desk to relieve Haley.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 pm
Daniel watched Jessi go, and gave her a quick wave as she went off down the hall. Shutting the door and walking back around his desk, Daniel sat back down and started up his computer. Pulling up a search engine, Daniel grinned to himself as he started tapping rapidly at the keyboard. So, let’s see what goes for relaxing these days.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:02 pm
{{It's so cold!!!}}

Jessi hadn't had a chance to get ahold of Amy, yet. She wasn't answering her cell, but she knew she was alright because Karrie would have come and told someone at AS if she wasn't. She didn't blame Amy for wanting to hole up for a couple days, but if she didn't see her tomorrow, she was going to go over to her house and haul her a** out.

Right now, Jessi was happily working on posters with Haley for Kits' art reception on the 11th.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games