Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Kya nodded with the beginnings of a smile etching into her lips when San spoke. It was so nice to be in the presence of a likeminded individual where religion was concerned. Still, she was taken aback when her sensory prowess alerted her that someone else was coming. Her eyes flickered to the side, and she turned to see the visage of someone undoutably familiar. "Why do you two do this transformation s**t so much," Kya would grumble, irritated in a way she couldn't quite finger the reason behind. Still, she turned away, glad he was back, but no less bothered both by his random absence and his new form.

She mostly ignored the conversation, looking at her feet while thinking on whether or not she should leave.

And then her eyes snapped up to San. "Underling? Excuse me?" she would flare her nostrils and exhale a bit, decidedly not going the Chie route. She stood and turned to Kanzaki. "Well then. I suppose it's on you to lead on then."

║ CHAKRAx 0,910 / 0,910 x ║ STAMINAx 715 / 0,715 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot.
Konohax Jounin x X-B x Oracle/Blood Bender x
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+10 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Creeping Silhouette [ B]
      Activation DetailsMarks a surface of up to 50 square meters in size for observation. When the first person who is not the user enters that area, the user is notified. The longer that person remains in contact with the surface, the more the user learns about them, starting with the relative size of the Chakra pools and gradually getting more specific. After three posts of contact, the target’s elemental affinities are known; after four posts, bloodline type (if any) and affinity for certain types of Jutsu are assessed (lets the user know if the target specializes in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.); at six posts, the target’s identity, as well as any seals present on the body, is determined; at seven posts, the contents of any of the target’s seals are identified if they have Chakra and the relative strength of that Chakra is gleaned. Does not have an upkeep cost, but the user must focus on the area in question to sustain the flow of information, consuming one activation per post.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:44 pm
User Image

She blanked out on the way back? That doesn't sound like her at all. There had to be a good reason. "I was lagging." That'd fly. Bulletproof. What wouldn't was just about everything to do with this new mission. She wanted to make snippy comments at Kya like they had back at the hospital, when things were more chaotic and Kanzaki was in his element. Getting things done. "Nah nah nah, hold on Kya. You were right the first time. For the record: I have a subordinate now." She opened the door all the way, poking her head into the hallway. "Kaoru! Get in here!" She'd fold her arms and face back to the desk, with Sanae oh so casually leaning back, feet on the table, smirking her large-breasted smirk. Least that hadn't changed. "Don't be daft, Kya. My leading is asinine. Just let me make sense here. You, my underclasswan, wan me, your senior, who led during the invaswan, to prove to you that I'm ready for Jounin. Twice. Not counting your cleverly taking me up on my "date" offer. Is this what is happening?" A three year old Shiba Inu came trotting into the office, looking from Kya and Sanae for moment before Kanzaki clicked her teeth and she bolted back to the door, sitting at her master's feet and staring up, wagging her tail. "Hewwo Kaoru. Lady Hokage wan-ts us to go grave digging. Either way it happened, the shinobi under me completed their assigned task with little supervision and direction. I say that means I passed." She crouched down, eerily mindful of her skirt, to give Kaoru scritches and rubs while staring across the desk to Sanae. "That one's Wanae. She doesn't like daddy much. Kya probably doesn't either. Wan'll probably murder daddy for treason for disagreeing with her like the last Hokage wanted to." Kaoru didn't understand a word of it, but was thrilled to be getting love and attention, pawing at her shoes when she stopped to look up at Sanae, both the woman and the dog's ears leaning to one side. "I don't think some wan like me suited to being some squad flunky, leading kids into the bush for fun and profit. You both call me a liar if it's not true. Nobody in this village thinks much more of me than the idiot who makes ramwan. Kya can support you as an open right hand. I can stick to the shadows. I never leave this village as myself anyways." A side eye to Kya, answering her about why he was so hung on transformation. Plus Kanzaki looked good.User Image

User Image
犬女

Sharingan: Active
0/15

Current BGM: still a piece of garbage
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 420 / 430xxxxxCurrent Stamina 480 / 480xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ -- / -- ]
[ E Rank ] Henge no Jutsu

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - B Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn All techniques three [3] posts faster.
Tags
Quote:
___youwillknownihilism
Over Yandere
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:43 am
User Image
User Image

By the end of his little speech Kya's eye was twitching. It suddenly dawned on her that she could still fulfill her wish for cracking someone's body open against the wall right here. What in the hell was up with this stupid accent he was now pretending to have. Half of the message he was trying to put out, in fact, got lost in her head because of the growing irritation stemming from the way he was speaking. If it was his plan to keep that s**t up the entirety of the way to wherever they were going, then Kya had little to no interest in keeping up conversation with him at all. Even still, she would only roll her eyes by the end of his rebuttal, and offer nothing more in the form of speech.

║ CHAKRAx 0,910 / 0,910 x ║ STAMINAx 715 / 0,715 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot.
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used
      Creeping Silhouette [ B]
      Activation DetailsMarks a surface of up to 50 square meters in size for observation. When the first person who is not the user enters that area, the user is notified. The longer that person remains in contact with the surface, the more the user learns about them, starting with the relative size of the Chakra pools and gradually getting more specific. After three posts of contact, the target’s elemental affinities are known; after four posts, bloodline type (if any) and affinity for certain types of Jutsu are assessed (lets the user know if the target specializes in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.); at six posts, the target’s identity, as well as any seals present on the body, is determined; at seven posts, the contents of any of the target’s seals are identified if they have Chakra and the relative strength of that Chakra is gleaned. Does not have an upkeep cost, but the user must focus on the area in question to sustain the flow of information, consuming one activation per post.

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:39 pm
User Image "I do it cause it's fun yo.. Also don't get all mad over me tellin ya to play house. It's not like you're really a lower rank than him." As Kanzaki continued to speak San found herself struggling not to laugh. It was as if something inside of her was demanding that she do. However she managed to suppress the urge thanks in part to the entrance of the dog. Given her run in with one biting her earlier it was pretty easy to calm down and remain serious. That respite of clarity gave her enough time to think over his words more seriously and well they didn't come across in a very positive way.

"Hmm so listen up Kanzaki, you might have been my senior at one point but you've been eclipsed. While you were 'laggin' I was here and getting stronger and defending the village. My outlook's changed since then thanks to Kya. So what's happening is that so far as I've seen you're a lone wolf with a s**t attitude that makes for an a** tier leader who can't even acknowledge that the parameters of your mission were failed. In another life that might have been good enough to please me. This ain't that other life though." Her words were harsh and though they were filled with double meanings, only Kanzaki would actually understand. Even San would go without knowing the meaning behind what she spoke. Still the words themselves were no less important. The man needed to actually show that he was worthy of being something more than a genin or a slapdash promoted chuunin. For that, he would need to show a capacity to actually get a job done as instructed.

Hopefully this time he would be able to complete the mission without going blank in the face and sitting still for three months. Either way San would enjoy the fruits of a successful mission. Though in the back of her heart she did truly wish to see him succeed. Strangely there was more to it than simply wanting to see him grow stronger and chase his dreams as the universe demanded. Why it was she could not say. "Oh and the date well? Well I wanted to see how you handled yourself socially but I can very well see you suck at it in any kind of official capacity. So maybe I can only use you as a weapon but... as I said, upon receipt of the kid's body. Do it and I guess I'll treat you to a dinner as part of your promotion jackass."

""

🍥║ CHAKRAx 1,350/ 1,350 x 🍥║ STAMINAx 1,000/ 1,000 x 🍥║ ACx 75,100 x 🍥║ RYOx 1,100
🍥 KONOHAGAKUREx 🍥 HOKAGEx 🍥 A-RANKx 🍥 BLOODLINE / BLOODLINExxxxxx
🍥║ NATURE ENERGYx 240 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥
+6 Strength || +6 Speed || +6 Reflex || +0 Fortitude

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives
      Bloodline Techniques are reduced by 10 chakra
      Bloodline Techniques Overwhelm Same Rank
      Sapping energy from San reduced to 1/4
      Hand Seals May be Replaced by Lip Movement
      Fuuinjutsu Labled with [Uzumaki] count as Bloodline
      Can Not be Unbalanced by Techniques S-Rank or Lower
      Right forearm sealed by Phantom Limb Seal
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Learn All Jutsu Eight [8] Posts faster
      Learn Ninjutsu One [1] Post Faster
      Able to locate the general direction of the closest exotic monster
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Quote:
___youwillknownihilism
Indefatigable Interloper
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:16 pm
User Image

"Yesh, take advice from Kya. That'll end well huh Kaoru?" The doggo barked at the mention of its own name, about the only thing it understood. Kanzaki felt aprehensive. Like he had to measure his words more carefully. He hated when people were to obstinantly driven like this. Only now it was a twofer, both of them having killed him. It was difficult to the point of madness, and Sanae more than anyone could understand. But that meant talking to her, which no amount of loneliness could drive him to do. "Date's off. I have to be sectioned then. I'll be taking a sabbatical when I come back. Kya, who apparently outranks me now, take Kaoru with you and break into Higashi Hyuuga's apartment. Let pupper sniff around, and bring an item of his clothing with you. I need to make a stop before we set out. See you at the gates in 30 minutes." Maybe Kya would leave in a huff. Maybe she wouldn't. Kaoru would stick by Kanzaki unless Kya called her. Kanzaki would give it a few beats before stomping over to the desk, climbing on all fours over it, and leaning in until she nearly touched Sanae's forehead with her own. "I know you can hear me. Both of you. I can feel you in there. Given the trouble you two put me through, maybe don't let Sanae pretend she's having her own ideas about screwing with me. You want to talk, then out with it. I don't have the patience I used to." Her message delivered she shimmied off the desk and out the door, leaving it open and heading out for the dojo of all places. "See. Look how much fun we're having."User Image

User Image
犬女

Sharingan: Active
0/15

Current BGM: still a piece of garbage
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 415 / 430xxxxxCurrent Stamina 480 / 480xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ -- / -- ]
[ E Rank ] Henge no Jutsu

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - B Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn All techniques three [3] posts faster.
Tags
Quote:
___youwillknownihilism
Over Yandere
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Ugh, why didn't she remember Kanzaki being this pointedly insufferable. His quip about following after her wasn't entirely ignored, as she offered him a flipped bird and narrowed eyes. To San, she would shift the figner as well about her playing house, although this one was offered with a smirk. When she focused her clear discontent on him over his choice of words Kya didn't offer more than a smirk. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth at the cross dresser. Curtly, after his jab at her her own voice added in. "And also, shut up Kanzaki. Things have changed since your mind took a vacation from your body," she offered. She would remember her position, offering a "Sir" in at the end. She gave a whistle to the dog and lowed to him when he came over. "Hello boy," she would offer with a smile. With any luck, she wouldn't have to force the dog with her Sharingan. Luck, however, was rarely on her side so she was prepared to do so. While she rubbed the head of the dog gingerly, offering scratches behind his ear if he was receptive, she side eyed Kanzaki's rear as he climbed over the desk and spoke his nonsense.

She didn't stand until Kanzaki was good and gone, looking to the Hokage. "The ******** is he on about? Bah, whatever. Same old Kanzaki, different day I suppose. He may not be interested in that dinner..." she would say motioning for the dog to follow her as she began to walk out, "But I will gladly take you up on that offer, Hokage-dono. Shouldn't take us too long." With only a moment to wait on San, she would stop by the secretary to retrieve the location of Hiashi's home.

xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used
      Creeping Silhouette [ B]

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:24 pm
User Image San was taken entirely surprise when he decided to climb atop her desk and speak as if there was somebody else present. It was a very confusing and weird experience for San to say the least. However she got the message loud and clear. If he wanted a meet and great that was fine, it'd have to wait till after some other things were settled but it could be arranged. Though primarily all that would occur during such a thing was a clarification of how times had changed. However since Kya was here, and Kya was offering something much more tantalizing that was going to end up occupying San's mind over Kanzaki's weirdness. "I'll look forward to it Kya."

After the two of them had left the room San stayed behind for a little while to fill out some paperwork on their mission before departing for the academy to do some research. However before leaving she was quick to create a shadow clone to manage the office. [Exit]

""

🍥║ CHAKRAx 1,335/ 1,350 x 🍥║ STAMINAx 0,995/ 1,000 x 🍥║ ACx 75,100 x 🍥║ RYOx 1,100

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Quote:
___youwillknownihilism
Indefatigable Interloper
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:05 am
User Image
Kairi Sisigou
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Taijutsu ¥ Bukijutsu ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Doton ¥ Katon ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Soldier ¥
¥ Ryo: 0000 ¥ AC:000000
¥ Chakra : 250 ¥ Stamina : 350 ¥

So, his new life was about to begin. While he wasn't exactly thrilled about being placed as security for someone so highly ranked he would have to get over it. So pushing open the door to the tower he crossed the lobby and gave a polite bow to the receptionist,"Hello sir." His voice was soft and kind as he continued,"I am looking for Miss Sanae Uzumaki, would you be able to help me find her?" From within his belt he offered a simple scroll marked with the seal of the imperial guard, to accentuate that, his leather armor also matched and held the seal of the guard."The powers that be, placed me here as her guard. I was told that shes expecting me?"

Over Yandere

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:40 pm
User Image Nobuyuki looked up from his desk with a smiling. He had a charming air about him and his uniform combined with the neatness of his desk implied that he certainly had a touch of class. "My lady Hokage is within her office, if you would like to visit with her please go ahead and seek her out. The officer is down the hall and to the left." A delicate sweeping hand gesture directed Kairi to the office.

Meanwhile the clone of San got situated, it took a deep breath and tossed its feet up on the desk. Things were quiet for the moment but she knew it would not last.

""

🍥║ CHAKRAx 0,015/ 1,350 x 🍥║ STAMINAx 0,005/ 1,000 x 🍥║ ACx 75,100 x 🍥║ RYOx 1,100

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:51 am
Tora would enter the office of the Hokage after knocking 3 times and look around, with his bright, silver eyes. He'd look at the Hokage's clone, mistaking it for the Hokage and walk towards her before coming to a full stop a few feet away. "Hello, Lady Hokage. I've come to acquire a headband.. and everything else that a shinobi needs to start off his ninja adventure!" Tora said excitedly.
Over Yandere

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:25 am
User Image
Kairi Sisigou
¥ Gennin ¥ Soldier ¥

Pleasant man the receptionist. Good thing too, he didn't think he could quite handle angry people this early in the morning. After all he had been walking quite literally all night and needed coffee in his life. Taking back the writ he smiled and dipped his head,"My thanks," before excusing himself. Heading up the stairs he did his best to stop the leather straps at his waist from hitting each other but to no avail. With the writ in his right hand and the palm of his left hand on the pommel of his shortsword he tapped upon the wall as the door was open already. Stepping inside of the room he crossed the room to stand beside the young kid. Taking a knee he extended his right hand and the writ in it,"Imperial Guard, Third Class, Sisigou Kairi. I have orders to report to you for assignment Milady."

The Writ:

"This is the boy I spoke of before. Like I said hes of ignoble birth so try to forgive his ignorance. The lord Daimyo is rather pleased with the reports we have gotten so far of your progress and encourages the continued success you have experienced so far. Feel free to use the boy however you see fit shy of ordering his death that is. His family is well liked here and it would be more trouble then hes worth."

Over Yandere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:07 pm
User Image San blinked as her gold and silver eye stared the boy down. An upbeat attitude was good, screwing around and acting like this was a game was what got people like Sung killed. "This ain't an adventure kid, it's job. One that will destroy you if underestimate it yo. So dial back your enthusiasm a little bit kay?" Her attention then shifted to Kairi, before she swung her feet from the top of the desk to the floor. With a couple of steps she was around the desk and within striking distance of the boy. "You're late jackass," she spoke bluntly while snatching the paper out of his hand like an angry hawk.With a quick snap of the wrist the scroll or paper would snap open for her to read. Her brow raised, she couldn't tell if it was or wasn't a glowing report. At any rate the Daimyo's toad was as taciturn as always in everything he did apparently.

Slowly she returned to the desk while shaking her head in disappointment. "Think you can teach the noobie here a thing or two about CQC?" Though phrased like a question, San's tone of voice made it quite obvious that she was ordering him to do it. Perhaps it was a test to see how the man did held himself or how skilled he was already. Either way she would reach into her desk and retrieve two headbands. The symbol of their position as ninja of Konohagakure. "Put em on and don't let em get scratched or else I'll have your a**."

""

🍥║ CHAKRAx 0,015/ 1,350 x 🍥║ STAMINAx 0,005/ 1,000 x 🍥║ ACx 75,100 x 🍥║ RYOx 1,100

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Azeiel The Risen
Fiitra
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image
Kairi Sisigou
¥ Gennin ¥ Soldier ¥

The woman's tone of voice and general behavior wasn't what he had expected nor what he had been told. She was rough and gruff in her actions but not overbearing, something along the lines of someone fed up with a bunch of crap. He did not apologize for his lateness as it simply would be wasted words and time, that much was clear already. Though when she asked him if he could teach the young man he rose to his feet and looked the young man over. After a moment he nodded,"Without question." Taking the headband he tied it to the left pauldrin on his armor. Here it would be displayed prominently, but not hide his imperial guard designation. With a nod he faced the woman,"As a guard I encourage you to take advantage of that training and knowledge as you please. Should you have tasks which require that it would be my pleasure to attend to them." Facing the young man he nodded,"I will meet you at the dojo as soon as possible." With that he bowed his head and headed out,"By your leave Mi'lady."

[exit]
Over Yandere

Fiitra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:12 pm
Tora would grab the headband from the Hokage's clone and place it around his forehead. "Thank you, Lady Hokage. I won't get this scratched or destroyed.. for you." He whispered the last two words under his breath, so low that nobody but himself would hear it. With that, he'd slightly blush before wiping any emotion off of his face and turning towards the man that stood beside him. "I'll make my way to the Dojo now, he said as he began to exit the office of the Hokage.  

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:47 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxSuzuki Ojima
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKonohagakure | Genin | Ryo┊000 | AC┊000 | OOC┊-exit-
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          xxxxChakra┊310 │ Stamina┊200 │ Bloodline┊Kūton │Rank ┊D

She nodded as the young man at the desk assumed her reason for being there correctly. "Mhm~ I sure am." she said her smile
                                          never leaving her face. Her orange eyes followed the secretary's movements as he pulled open a drawer and produced the head-
                                          band Suzuki had been waiting for. Suzuki took it gratefully out his hands as the room seemed to get a little busier with people going
                                          in and out once again. "Oh don't worry. A Hokages job is never easy after all." she said, fully understanding that sometimes
                                          one job had to take priority over another one. "That explains why it's so busy here..." She said glancing around as she took
                                          note of another young man getting escorted out of the building. Also taking notice of a small girl with bright white hair run back the
                                          way the previous man had come from. Suzuki looked back at the secretary with a bit of worry on her face. "If the Hokage starts
                                          to look stressed out maybe some tea would help. It's also good to have talks over tea.
                                          " Suzuki looked dead serious about
                                          this statement. "And you too, handling more than your normal job can't be easy either. Please look after yourself as well."

As she spoke Suzuki managed to hook her headband to the sash around her waist, moving to the side a little as a man with blonde
                                          hair walked up to the secretary. Her task was pretty much done so she took a moment to think about where she should head out to
                                          next. 'I suppose training would be a good idea.' she thought crossing her arms. 'I can just feel the rust on me after all.' As the blonde
                                          hair man walked away as quickly as he had came Suzuki looked back at the secretary. "Time to get some training done. Thank
                                          you for headband and don't forget the advice on the tea!
                                          " she said as she bid her farewell with a little wave to the hardworking
                                          secretary.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          Over Yandere

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games