Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShizuka Saitou [NPC]

Shizuka didn't hesitate in taking the scrolls from Shiro, going through the motions as she normally did. According to his report, the samurai's earlier words were definitely true when it came to the assault on Raijin Bay. "Thank you for the report, Shiro-san. I'll try to speak to the Raikage as soon as he's available regarding compensation for your efforts." She said, with genuine gratitude in her tone, though it was followed shortly after by a sigh. Not of exhaustion or annoyance. It was a different sort of weight. "You're a medical Shinobi, yes? Unfortunately I don't think things will be easy on you over the new few weeks. The Raikage has yet to address it, but I believe that damage to Raijin Bay is going to be the least of our concerns." It was more of a courtesy note than anything. Attacks whether it be in or out of the village would directly effect the lifestyle of a medical shinobi.

A feminine tone brought a blink to Shizuka, who looked around Shiro to see a new face. Judging by the words and hand gesture, there was no question about her identity. New Shinobi looking to receive her headband and begin service to the village through either training or direct missions. "You may trouble me all you like, it's my job. Here you go." She said, opening the center drawer to reveal the neatly organized set of new headbands. "While I get these, can you let me know your name and the type of Shinobi you'd like to be? It'll help me, should I be the one to decide your future tasks." The words left Shizuka while she leaned down to reach in the drawer, barely catching the sound of new footsteps. Picking one from the pile, she looked back up to see yet another face. Odd...plenty of new Shinobi today alone. I suppose it's that time of the year. There was also the boy who brought Shiro into a separate conversation, but it didn't seem to involve her at all.

Rather than interrupt their discussion, she'd merely reach down to grab another headband and set it upon the table, waiting for them to finish their discussion.

Mattysandwich

Regenki Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Oh damn it all. How could she forget such simple etiquette? It took someone else's inquiry for her to remember to introduce herself before blatantly making requests. The pink-haired girl who arrived while the Raikage's secretary went for the requested item caught Ada off guard a little though. Deciding to kill two birds with one stone, she would simply introduce herself to everyone who was present at the same time. For a moment she looked and nodded to Selina, but gave attention to her superior officer when she spoke, "I am Ada of the Rio noble house serving the daimyo. It is my pleasure to meet everyone." Recalling her social conditioning practices, Ada respectfully bowed to her company as she finished her introduction. "As for the type of shinobi I would like to be..." She paused, considering for a moment whether this was an evaluation of her personal ambitions or as simple as asking what kind of skills she had. Given the whole context, it was probably the latter.

"I am proficient in several ninja arts- including ninjutsu, genjutsu, kugutsu and taijutsu. I have also developed an affinity for the magnet release, which I intend on mastering acutely." It wasn't much to brag about even if she wanted to since she had no defined skills in any of those subjects... yet. "I believe I would be of use in a variety of missions when I am deemed fit for those duties." It was then that she returned her attention to Selina, "It is my hope that I can also become friends with my comrades here in Kumogakure to ensure overall success." Sometimes, she felt like her advanced education outside of the ninja academy made her... a little different from those her age. At least in matters of her manners and personal priorities. Ada would accept her headband when it was offered, but would certainly not leave without being dismissed first. Perhaps this Selina girl would be willing to help her with training or otherwise? It definitely seemed like they were both just starting to get their hands wet with this Genin business.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 305 || 305】○【STAMINA: 95 || 95
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Tenshuyami
Azeiel The Risen
Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:52 am
User ImageUser Image

╄━ 猿も木から落ちる。━╃

❂ SORARU ❂

▂▃▅▆█ ❝we ║ can║ never║ be ║ the ║ same❞ █▆▅▃▂

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ❝destiny║has ║ devoured ║ me║ whole❞ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

█║▌❝so║ please ║ leave ║ me ║ behind ❞ █║▌

Right...that was best. If Kaileer and Wan were reported as dead, they'd be left in peace. There wasn't a more favorable outcome that wouldn't result in someone chasing down the runaway kage. Perhaps this guy is a bit more honorable than it seems at first glance...I can appreciate that. It was then that he finally noticed Hono's hand, only when the snow-haired boy pressed his palm against the samurai's own. The other touches up to that point had succeeded in comforting him, even if he hadn't noticed it, however the more personal gesture resulted in him pulling his hand back, putting it in his shirt pocket. He did give a nudge against Hono's own palm before that though, showing that he didn't disregard the action completely. Soraru just...didn't like getting too close to others, in just about every sense.

The boy gave a long exhale at the Raikage's questions. Perhaps it wasn't completely intentional, but it seemed both his honesty and integrity were being tested. "If someone makes the connection and wants the mask, I won't make a scene about keeping it. Though if it came to that point, I'd rather give it to the deceased's next of kin or team if there's no family to speak of. As for the kidnapping, I do believe I'm the only one from that event still in the village. Myself, Axel Storn, and the tamer pet of Hakanai were following the trail of creatures that attacked Kumogakure and killed thousands. We were caught in a sneak attempt, kidnapped, and put everything into making sure we all got out of there alive. After making our escape, we were found by Wanryoku, who killed two while the last one got away. They had official Konoha headbands on their corpses, and were obviously Shinobi who had training." He explained the situation, since it seemed like Thanatos wasn't completely briefed on the event. Though it could've also just have been a test to make him fess up about his troubling history with Konoha.

Inside of his jacket pocket, Soraru's hand balled into a fist, thinking about the event as a whole. Those feelings of disgust that welled up inside when he remembered his "failsafe" in case things got bad. "Their attack may have soured my opinion on how Konoha runs things, but I have enough self control to avoid lashing out at anyone. The only thing I'm not comfortable with is allowing them to continue on like we didn't lose thousands of lives on their behalf, whether it be by a prior kage or not, a sentiment I think we share. You can't erase problems just by having a change of leadership. They may need to provide recompense, but I won't bring harm or fury to anyone who doesn't, as long as they don't touch you or the people of the Lightning Country. "

Loosening the tension in his hand, he moved it out of his pocket and to rest atop the butt of his blade, something that always calmed him down. Maybe it was the power that was infused in it, or the sentimental value, but the effect was noticeable. "You don't have to give me any confirmation now, it could always be later. I would rather not pressure you into an answer, especially since I believe Hokori-san still has his own business with you."

▂▃▅▆█ ❝a║ story║ inked║ in ║ hiraite ║ shogunate║ blood❞ █▆▅▃▂

❂ CHAKRA 490 ║ STAMINA 325║GENIN (C) ║HAKEMOTO SAMURAI║ ❂

╄━ 猿も木から落ちる。━╃

Grand Chevalier Haji

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:46 am
User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KumogakureTaijutsu/Medic
KatonDoton
B-Ranked ChuuninHyuuga
Ryo: 07700AC:019650
Chakra : 500 / 500Stamina : 450 / 450

So the glass wolf rumor wasnt a rumor. Which meant he was going to have some bodies to study. Giving a nod,"Well the hospital is stocked up and prepared for a full on invasion. Ive already organized the civilian employees and the shinobi into teams to treat the priority levels according to their skill. The forward surgery bays have been reserved for emergency surgeries and the lesser critical wounded will get pushed to the rear of the facility where the less experienced can easily handle the minor wounds." Brushing his hair back he stuffed his hands into his pockets,"I don't need compensation for my efforts. I just want the ability to do something about the things that I find that need doing without worry of oversight." Well first came the girl who would later identify herself as a noble, fan freaking tastic. More ******** nobles just what he wanted to deal with. Taking a step back from Shizuku and the woman he snapped his smoke alight. Taking a small drag a wide grin spread across his face as he noticed his friend Jay. The young man had done well for himself. Letting out a light chuckle at his words he took the mans hand in his own before pulling him into a tight embrace,"Good to see you Jay." Releasing the man he absently patted the mans head back and forth looking at the scar,"See if a real medic had treated that it wouldn't have left a scar now would it." Stepping back he chuckled a bit,"Yea I do have something for you." Giving Shizuku a smirk he took the map scroll back and unrolled it motioning for him to take a look,"See this site here, just outside the village's southern boundary? Its flat and open, exceptional farming grounds. I need you and your sister to go out there and survey it personally. Soil samples, any wildlife tracks, things like that. No point in building a farm out there if its just gonna get overrun by those damn glass wolves. And stay on your guard while you travel." Patting him on the shoulder his tone changed noticeably,"Get this done Jay.Its much more important then you know." Turning his attention to the woman he took a drag from his smoke and exhaled it over his shoulder,"When you begin your taijutsu training let me know, I'll oversee it personally should you like." Despite how much he disliked nobles he gave a polite dip of the head which sent his crimson hair going,"Doctor Chosokabe. Pleased to meet you. Sorry to cut this short but your first mission is to go to the academy and train. I cant use a shinobi that doesnt know any jutsu, and who cannot defend herself. Get it done, then meet me at the hospital." Now it came to the girl dressed in pink, not exactly blending in with that outfit, though with his blazing red hair and chains he could hardly say he was inconspicuous."Selina, your first mission. Go to the blue dragon and count the number of weapons they have on site. After that meet up with Miss Rio." Taking a step back from the three he smiled and gave a smirk to Shizuku as he began,"You see, you are shinobi but you also have a duty to this village in peace time. Each man or woman must pull their weight if we are to grow strong again. Just because you are a shinobi does not mean thats all you are. See, I am a Chuunin and a Doctor. So you can become something else as well, a master blacksmith? a legendary cook? Maybe a high priest if the gods are your calling. Never let your title hold you back from advancing yourselves." Patting Shizuku on the back he smiled,"Drinks on me at the bar tonight." With headed towards the stairs,"If any of you need me or simply wish to talk I will be at the hospital."

Tenshuyami

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Mattysandwich

Regenki Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:12 pm
Azeiel The Risen

User ImageUser Image

Before Shiro had a chance to speak another entered, bringing up the total number of people in the area. Jay didn't mind other than that the noise had roused Jeon, and she was shifting around inside the merged body. No one could see it, even in his face, but Jay always hated how fidgety she made him feel when she was active. He turned his attention to Shizuka when she spoke, Jeon's head still hanging there motionless for the moment. Jay offered her a smile as well. It was then that Shiro returned the smile and took his hand. Jay knew what to expect next: the bro hug. The embrace was warm, and he appreciated the notion. He didn't realize just how much he missed Shiro's company. Damn hardass always rode them at the hospital when they were slacking, but he molded them well enough. Hell with it, Jay both looked up to and saw a friend in him. His comment on the scar brought a tentatively genuine chuckle from him. "Well I purposely wanted it. The scar means something to me... something about the people who did it." He looked him in the eye when he said the last part, his left hand popping knuckles absently. The message was clear: it was the UHV.

Jay barely noticed it when Jeon Gyeon moved, separatnig from her brother by emerging from his side. By some odd occurence half their weapons went with her, and she stood beside him, facing Ada just after her proclamation. Her voice had it's usual power behind it as Shiro gave Jay their assignment. It didn't even register that it was likely Ada's first time seeing someone split into two someones. "Yo!" she began with a wave of her hand and a smile so bright Ada and the other, Selina, would be blinded temporarily. "I'm Jeon Gyeon Park, this here is my younger twin Jay. It's so nice to meet you! Ah, I so love meeting the new freshman class every cycle. So hopeful, so full of spunk. Reminds me of me when I... well all the time really. We hail from the land of Swamp, it's why our names are so weird and why we sound such as we do." As she prattled on to the two, she heard Shiro offer to help with Taijutsu training and turn on her heel immediately.
                                                  he would see that she, too, had a matching scar on her left side. He would be able to see the cause. Fire had seared them, something intense. Still she was past being timid about people seeing it, and her hair tied in a loose ponytail would do nothing to hide the blemish. "Hey! No fair you always get to teach the younglings! Let me have a turn!" Jay, who was reading over the mission looked to his sister with a smirk but opted out of telling her they would be out for a while for the moment.

As for Jay, he had wanted to protest, to tell him they were ready to take the fight to where the enemy lived, but instead he was met with a confirmation that this was equally important. He looked him in the eye,
                                                  holding the stare and nodded his head. He rolled the scroll up and put it away in his shirt, tapping his sister on the shoulder as Chosokabe spoke about being a doctor. Jay chimed in then, turning to face the newbies. "My sister and I work in the triage as well as being Chuunin, and we're aspirant amorsmiths. Really, the sky is your limit. Unfortunately duty calls. Jeon, we're going out south of the village. I'll explain on the way. Fair well, Ada and Selina was it?" Jeon nodded. They bowed, gave a nod to Shiro and Shizuka,and got on their way.

Stats

Current BGM:
        Stats
        Kumo Registration #379857783
        Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
        Current Chakra 405 / 405xxxxxCurrent Stamina 405 / 455xxxxx
        Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
        Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
        Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
        Class & Clan Reductions:
        ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxx: N/A
        ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
        ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
        Techniques Used:

Quotes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:50 am
      User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x [ x Z x y x u x n x a xxx H x y x u x u x g x a x ]

DO NOT LET YOUR EYES CORRUPT YOU, CLOSE THEM AND SEE THE TRUE BEAUTY OF THIS WORLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zyu made her way through the office building towards the receptionist's desk, soft breezes carressing her skin, whispering to her about where to step and where to turn. They painted a picture of the world around her, singing songs of her surroundings. People passing by gave her a wide birth, it was always surprising to see how people reacted to her. Many thought she was truly blind, and she would never tell. For all intensive purposes, she was; the only ones who would ever need to know that she wasn't was her teammates and she was going to keep to that. As she approached the office, she heard voices-- or a voice really. Making her way to the lady that was addressing a few shinobi before she arrived, the woman bowed slightly. "Hello, Ma'am. Zyuna Hyuuga, reporting for my headband."

❖ CHAKRA :: 000 / 000 x ❖ STAMINA :: 000 // 000 x ❖ AC :: 0 x ❖ RYO :: 0
      [ BYAKUGAN ] ❖ [ BLOOD / TAI ] ❖ [ D-RANK / GENNIN ] ❖ [ FUUTON / RAITON ] ❖ [ KUMO ]

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
          > Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
          > Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
          > Sight for Touch: When wearing a blindfold, Zyuna can sense the most minute changes in the air pressure around her, allowing her to almost "see" her surroundings. This innate ability was formed over long periods of time training with her chakra nature and training blindfolded. This effect however is counteracted by being able to see; be it taking off her blindfold or activating her Byakugan. This effect is also disrupted when great amounts of wind are disturbed in her general vicinity, such as a tornado.
          > Serenity In All Things: Hyuuga are very good at manipulating chakra and Zyuna is no exception to that. Through hard determination and training, Zyuna has learned to chain Ninjutsu with any Taijutsu with no hand seals for 1.5x the combined cost-- still takes up two activations. ( Taijutsu Technique + Ninjutsu Technique x 1.5 = total cost )

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
          Current Stats
            Speed: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
          Mission Title [ Rank ]
            - Objectives
            - Go
            - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
          > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
            Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Tenshuyami
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
      • Battery 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
      • Generous 100
      • Befriended 100
      • Somebody Likes You 100
      PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:37 am
      User ImageUser Image
      __There sure were a lot of people. Selina retracted her hand when it was clear that she couldn't get a decisive handshake from the other woman. After all, like herself the other woman had to interact with all of the people in the area. When the important fellow placing headbands on the table asked what kind of ninjas they were, Ada seemed to have no trouble analyzing her strength. She was so confident that Selina couldn't help but admire her. It also made a slight hole in her confidence, however, since she didn't really know what she was good at. She had basic training with her bow, but she wasn't sure if she could count that as her primary form of combat. What kind of ninja would she be anyway? One who is good at making holes show up in bad people? Not that Selina wanted to kill anyone anyway. The thought of murder made her just as quiet as when the other ninja, a guy with long hair, talked about his mission where thousands ended up dead.

'Oh no...' She thought as the news hit her ears. As a ninja of Kumogakure she knew that death was part of life. However, she thought that she would have some time before she had to process her role in the life or death affairs. Regardless, Selina put on a tough face and resurfaced her resolve. She was not here to be useless or make other people have to cover for her own weakness. She chose to be a ninja who can save the day, and sometimes that means doing things which are really scary. As she was finally about to speak and give a pathetic overview of what she was good at, another man spoke.

Selina felt overwhelmed with the amount of men speaking over here. This guy though seemed important, which made her perk up and listen to what he had to say. His name was Doctor Chosokabe, and he gave her a mission. Apparently she was to go to the Blue Dragon and get a count of how many weapons the village had. After that she was to report the number to a Miss Rio. Selina knew the location, but did not know who this Miss Rio was. Just as another man decided to speak up, Selina mentally snapped and took the headband from the desk. "Umm, Doctor Chosokabe?" She asked as the other man, along with his presumed sister, were introducing themselves to everybody. Selina half listened, but half wanted further intel on her mission. "I shall go to the Blue Dragon, but could you make sure that Miss Rio and I end up in the same place? I'm afraid I don't know her, so looking for her will be a challenge." She asked. She figured that it was safe to take the headband and head off since she had her mission. Plus, with the information about all of the lives lost from the samurai fellow, it seemed like time was of the essence.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 365 || 365】○【STAMINA: 135 || 135
      Technique Used:
      • [ Rank ]
      _
      ___○ [ Rank ]
      ____
      Technique Active:
      • [ Rank ]
      _
      ___○ [ Rank ]
      ____

Quote:

Tenshuyami
      Azeiel The Risen
      Regenki Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:45 pm
      Today was the day... the day when all her years of training were finally paying off. Today was the day when Shion would finally get her headband and begin training as an official Shinobi, and she had her orders -- retrieve her headband from the kage. The new kunoichi made her way through the crowded streets as best she could towards the offices. It being graduation day and all on top of regular business made the area rather bustling. Though the trip was longer than she would have liked, she eventually made it to her destination. Shion suddenly stopped as she stood in awe beneath the towering mountain-based office. She had often seen it from around the village, it wasnt exactly hard to miss, but she had never really been there before. Nervousness overcame her and her hands began to quiver ever so slightly. "C'mon... you've got this," she muttered to herself in an attempt to calm her nerves. It took a few minutes, but the girl eventually mustered up the courage to step inside the office. Once inside, she made her way to the reception desk and waited to be greeted.

[ooc: man im hella rusty @.@ that was so bad T^T]  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Megathread 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:47 am
      User ImageUser Image
      __ Ada was attentively minding Shizuka, awaiting approval to take her headband and begin her training to prepare for her ninja career. In a short time during that wait, another conversation about other ongoing events in the surrounding lands was carried out. Suddenly, the redheaded man who was talking to the secretary when she arrived turned his attention on her her. His offer to help with her taijutsu training was very much appreciated so Ada calmly nodded as a thankful gesture, bowing her head slightly at the end of the nod for the sake of posterity. A mission was offered shortly afterward which aligned perfectly with her current goals. Again, she nodded to acknowledge her orders to begin her training at the academy grounds. Ada's attention was drawn away from Doctor Chosokabe when the young man he'd been talking to spoke. No, wait. It was a girl? 'Where did...' She was rather confused about where Gyeon came from, but she would commit the names of her and her brother, Jay, to memory as best she could. "A pleasure to meet you two." Jay's friendly input to add onto Shiro's inspirational notes was promptly ended by his self while he left with his sister for their mission. "Safe travels." Ada said to the twins, while they passed by after Shiro departed. She then looked to Selina and said, "I shall see you again at the academy then. Good luck to us with our missions." Ada retrieved her offered headband, and fastened it to her forehead as she gracefully walked out the way she came. The others who were just arriving would handle their business with at least a little less of a crowd. It was time for her to get to work.

Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 305 || 305】○【STAMINA: 95 || 95
      Technique Used:
      • [ Rank ]
      _
      ___○ [ Rank ]
      ____
      Technique Active:
      • [ Rank ]
      _
      ___○ [ Rank ]
      ____

Quote:

Tenshuyami
      Azeiel The Risen
      Mattysandwich
      NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:06 am
      User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShizuka Saitou [NPC]

Ahhh, it was too early for the rush hour! Shizuka kept a sheepish grin on her face while people walked in and out of the office, completely unprepared for the amount of people coming in. If she knew so much new academy students had graduated, she would've made a list of missions to give or at least pulled up their files. Apparently the girl, Ada, was a member of a noble family directly assisting the daimyo. That was two people according to the files at that point who had some connections to hierarchy, though the other didn't seem as...forthcoming with his ties. The girl seemed to be quite the all-rounder, leading Shizuka to believe that Ms. Rio would have her true flaws and talents shown through service to the village. She supposed it was always good to have someone to fill in the blanks for squads when there wasn't much variety left.

Then she had to experience more with her senses, listening to Shiro's small speech about how much more she could be. That sheepish grind died down into a sly sort of smirk. "You're quite assumptious in telling me what I can and can't be, Shiro-san~ There's a reason why there are no guards or sentries outside save for me." She said with a touch of playfulness to her tone. She may have been young, but she had committed to the village longer than just about anyone in the building except for the Raikage himself. Her ANBU status was merely on hiatus until someone more reliable came along to play second to the village leader. When the twins made their leave, she made sure to return the nods, always enjoying their vibrant behavior.

Then came the next two girls to enter the office. One was a beautiful young girl with long dark hair, and oddly enough a blindfold. She immediately assumed the girl to either be visually impaired or a Hyuuga clan member. The other one who entered shortly after was a cute, small thing with big eyes and a head of short auburn hair. She smiled, though had a bit of concern in her eyes for just a flash. All of the new graduates were girls, weren't they? Perhaps...that wouldn't have anything to do with the odd harem rumor that had been exchanging rumors after that odd event on Valentines day...no, it was likely just a coincidence, not anything shady...maybe. "Ahh, a Hyuuga. Well I can tell you right off the bat that if you're looking for any Taijutsu experience, there are a few Genin moving over to the village dojo as we speak who will be training in that specialty. Anyways, I'm Shizuka Saitou, the receptionist for our Raikage. Hold out your hands please so I can get what you need, Hyuuga-san." She said, reaching back to her desk to pull out both two headbands and a few mission slips. If Zyuna did as asked, she'd feel the weight of the village headband in her right hand, with a few paper slips on her left. "Those missions are simply to train your own jutsu and to come up with a few of your own original techniques. The latter isn't mandatory, I just ask that you see me again when you're done so I can give you your payment and assign you something a bit more interesting."

With the Hyuuga mostly prepped and ready, she looked to the silent girl who mostly just looked quite expectantly and nervously at the same time. "I assume you're here for the same, miss? Can I have your name please?"

Regenki Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Snuffins

I Tortured Sleep I

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
      • Battery 500
      PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:12 pm
      User Image

x [ x Z x y x u x n x a xxx H x y x u x u x g x a x ]

DO NOT LET YOUR EYES CORRUPT YOU, CLOSE THEM AND SEE THE TRUE BEAUTY OF THIS WORLD

Zyuna held out her hands as instructed and soon she felt the pressure of object placed in them. In her right was... the cold metal and fabric let her know it was a headband. The other was lighter, it felt like paper? The explaination from the lady was helpful, even with her air-sight she couldn't see the writing on the paper. They were mission writs, giving her the permission to train, as a fully fledged shinobi of Kumogakure. Tucking the papers under her one arm, she tied her headband around her waist before giving the woman another bow. "Ah, thank you ma'am. Have a wounderous day." Turning around, Zyu made her way towards the Dojo and academy.

[ Exeunt: Office ----------- > Dojo ]

❖ CHAKRA :: 000 / 000 x ❖ STAMINA :: 000 // 000 x ❖ AC :: 0 x ❖ RYO :: 0
      [ BYAKUGAN ] ❖ [ BLOOD / TAI ] ❖ [ D-RANK / GENNIN ] ❖ [ FUUTON / RAITON ] ❖ [ KUMO ]

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
          > Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
          > Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
          > Sight for Touch: When wearing a blindfold, Zyuna can sense the most minute changes in the air pressure around her, allowing her to almost "see" her surroundings. This innate ability was formed over long periods of time training with her chakra nature and training blindfolded. This effect however is counteracted by being able to see; be it taking off her blindfold or activating her Byakugan. This effect is also disrupted when great amounts of wind are disturbed in her general vicinity, such as a tornado.
          > Serenity In All Things: Hyuuga are very good at manipulating chakra and Zyuna is no exception to that. Through hard determination and training, Zyuna has learned to chain Ninjutsu with any Taijutsu with no hand seals for 1.5x the combined cost-- still takes up two activations. ( Taijutsu Technique + Ninjutsu Technique x 1.5 = total cost )

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
          Current Stats
            Speed: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: Moderately [ +3 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
          Mission Title [ Rank ]
            - Objectives
            - Go
            - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
            Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Tenshuyami
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:12 pm
      Shion casually glanced around the waiting room as she waited to be called upon, thoughts of her future filling her headspace. Would she be placed in a squad like most ninja? Would she be selected for special training? Shion sighed and shook off this thought. She wasn't exactly a rising star back at the academy, only getting by with average scores at best. Her mind kept floating about till something shook her attention from its fanciful flight. It was a woman, obviously someone who worked here. Shion caught the last end of her statement, but not much else and decided to fill in the blanks. "I... um... I'm Shion Moro, a new graduate of the academy. I was told to report to the kage to receive my headband and first assignment." The girl spoke in a sort of pseudoconfidence, keeping a cool composure, but clearly still shaking from nerves. "I am in the right place, aren't I?"

Tenshuyami

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Megathread 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:04 pm
        ██ H o n o , ██ ofHariclan Hokoribranch. █████Clan  emblem:

User Image
        Tosummarise:Workerclass██ 230/295ch██230/295st
        ████ Nindo: "A supplement to all others.”

Potential in the following:Glassblowing,Woodworking,Tailoring,Infusion Artificer.

████ PleaseNote: Is weak on its own.

⍃ Most recent activity report :

Honō remained quiet throughout the exchange, unphased as Soraru
                                    pulled away from the Glassblower's gesture. Silent, the focused ins-
                                    tead on remaining a calm, reliable presence standing behind the sa-
                                    murai - something that was broken in an almost an instant when the
                                    Hari clan member was spoken about. He bowed, deeply, to cover his
                                    flustered features and grant him a second's reprieve to cool and coll-
                                    ect his thoughts.

"I mean not to intrude." He begins, straightening back upright. Honō
                                    stood at nearly a full head taller than Soraru and Raikage Thanatos,
                                    yet, from even a little as a few paces away, his demure air had alw-
                                    ays made him appear much... smaller. "If I am not needed, I will sp-
                                    eak with the Hari clan and train until called upon." Again the Hokori
                                    spoke, respectful and submissive. Indeed, after he speaks with the
                                    clan, Honō intends to spend his earnings on some supplies; scrolls
                                    especially. Tengoku sensei had been gracious in her forethought to
                                    get him learning Fuuinjutsu, and he had not the opportunity to fully
                                    invest in it since Soraru's and his own return from the mountains...

Full profile folder located in
      general storage, under no. 2103

Observational notes:(view attached paper no.1
      Current Body Ranked at: C ██ Current Clearance Level at: Genin
      Bank Account: 2,725 ██  Advancement Credit Earned: 4,825

Tasks undertaking:

███
      ███
      ███
      ███

Noted habits:

███ Writing materials.██████ Fuuin preference.██████ 〉 2,525 Ryo. ██████ 〉 4,025 AC.

Negative behaviour noted:

███ 〉 Overcompensates with polite behviour for fear of not meeting team expectations. █████████████ 〉 Clearly demonstrates marks of extreme anxiety, notably in social situation.
      ███ 〉 Flight response most dominant. ██████████ ██████████████████████████████████████ 〉 Lacks proper Academy training.

Behaviour noted to be reinforced:

███ 〉 Has shown keen observation of environmental & structural weak points.█████████████████████ 〉 Above average aim in throwing weapons.
      ███ 〉 Was seen to be a supporter of teammates, learning behaviour and patterns to best accommodate. ██ 〉 Steady hands - surgeon quality.

⍃ Alsoreferto:

Tenshuyami

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:53 pm
      User Image
      Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Raikage ❈ B Rank

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos didn't speak for a long time, had he forgotten they were there? Or was he ignoring them on purpose? Soon enough he snapped out of his haze and looked upon Soraru and Hono."Forgive me for taking up your time, Soraru your request is approved. But you won't be going alone, that is non negotiable. Hono please and thank you. I'll appreciate all information you can bring me." He looked over at Soraru and kept his gaze upon him. "You're dismissed. Oh and tell Shizuka to bring me Chosokabe Shiro."

AC/Ryo 147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Tenshuyami

BlackFruity

Azeiel The Risen

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
      • Hunter 50
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Survivor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:45 am

❂ CHAKRA 490 ║ STAMINA 325║GENIN (C) ║HAKEMOTO SAMURAI║ ❂

❂ REDUCTIONS ❂
      • Learns Ninjutsu two posts faster.
      • Learns Genjutsu two posts faster.
      •Learns Bukijutsu Techniques four posts faster.
      • 10% price reductions for shopping.

❂ PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES ❂
      • Intensive Training: Two post reduction towards Bukijutsu techniques, however requires an additional post to learn Taijutsu.
      • Born Samurai: Stamina drain is reduced by one rank on techniques that utilize a katana or wakizashi, however he cannot learn any other weapon style.
      • July PA: Growing up in the harsh, snowy conditions of the Land of Iron, plants or flowers were quite difficult to obtain, unless one knew where to look. Following that, Soraru was allowed to apply medical balms to patients from natural remedies, getting to watch the best do their work. Gains a -2 posting reduction to Standard jobs in Medical/Botany, which drops to -1 for Special jobs.
      • 1 Extra Locked Formless Style
      • Santa's Library #3: +1 Buki Style
      • On the last day of Christmas...: +1 Buki Style

❂ EQUIPMENT ❂
      1x Food Pill
      ○ 3x Chakra Dispersal Gloves
      ○ 1x Ryo Coupon
      ○ 1x Training Coupon [ - 2 ]
      ○ 2x Tutor Coupon [ - 5 ]
      ○ 2x Chakra Coupon [ - 5 ]
      ○ 1x Stamina Coupon [ - 5 ]
      ○ 1x Mission Coupon
      ○ 14x Senbon
      ○ 16x Kunai
      ○ 11x Explosive Notes
      ○ 3x Highly Explosive Notes
      ○ 20x Mouth Embers (cherry flavored)
      ○ 10x Custom Fuuton Kunai (pouches tied to hilts, filled with pink explosive notes, cut into small petal shaped pieces.)
      ○ 2x Great Food Pill
      ○ 20x Yards of Wire
      ○ 1x Wakizashi (chakra blade)
      ○ 1x Custom Katana (Reito Kumo)

○ Tosei-gusoku
      ○ Silent Soles
      ○ Nitinol alloy gauntlet, left hand. (Taser Knuckle installed)
      ○ Chakra Dispersal glove, right hand. (Snap Lighter installed)
      ○ Kumogakure white flak jacket
      ○ Black, thick shirt. Long in both sleeves and vertical length. High, round collar, covers down to the hip on the right side to conceal the wakizashi. The left is bunched up behind the hilt of Reito Kumo, the katana. Has a hood attached, lined with white fur.
      ○Black harem pants, wrapped

❂ USED TECHNIQUES ❂
      • Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu [ Inflict Emotion Technique ]
      →→Rank: B
      →→P/S. Sense: Chakra // -
      →→Base Duration // Upkeep: 2 Posts // 25 Chakra
      →→Source: Physical Contact, or Eye Contact
      →→Description: This is a fairly high level Genjutsu where the Shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc.

User ImageUser Image

• Soraru didn't waste time in bowing before the kage once more, that time with seemingly more respect behind the action. "Thank you, Raikage-dono. I assure you that you've wasted none of my time." Raising his back from his bow, the motion alone made so many similar moments flash before his eyes at once, memories of his father dismissing him. He supposed it had been quite awhile after all since he'd given anyone such a sincere gesture. With the knowledge that he'd soon be going to Konoha, Soraru, turned around with a strong step, walking past Hono and leaving the room. The snow-haired boy knew that he'd have to keep pace to stand beside the samurai, in ways beyond just literal meaning.

Walking out, he spotted a girl standing in front of Shizuka's desk. Looked like someone new to both the office and the Shinobi life in general. His eyes took her apart before she could even look at him, observing her shaking, relating it to himself from a time when he couldn't lie well enough to fool a stranger. "Hey, new girl." The samurai said simply, in a tone that showed not much in the way of hostility or friendship. If she turned to meet him though, he'd give her a grin, raising his thumb up to his headband and pressing it against the surface. "Wear it with pride, ne? Show your mentors both new and old the Shinobi you want to be." Just some encouraging words, but friendly nonetheless.

If her gaze followed his thumb to meet his own blue eyes, a certain effect would immediately take hold.

A sensation akin to lifting. Like a cloud building up inside the body, expanding then completely deflating in a slow, heavy wave of warmth. It'd overwrite the nerves completely, masking them before outright making them history. It wouldn't last forever, but she'd feel peace for a time. She'd be calm. In the event Shion looked into his eyes, the new Genin would be caught in a high-ranking genjutsu of the more peaceful variety. To keep it simple, he'd ease her nerves and bring forth calm like an avalanche into her mind, manipulating her emotions. Perhaps it wasn't a shining beacon of moral benevolence, but it was amicable at the least. " Ah, before I forget. Saitou-san, Lord Raikage would like you to call upon someone with the name Chosokabe Shiro...hmm, I'm sure he was here not too long ago. "

With that, he'd give a wave of his hand to Shizuka and the new girl before making his way out, heading to the training field. If Hono wanted to talk further about the events from a month ago, to perhaps delve deeper into the samurai's thoughts, the member of the Hari clan knew what needed to be done.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games