Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Mystic Hero ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 530 ~ Stamina Pool: 495 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

Shin'ichi was fairly brave for a baby, and if his mommy thought this guy was okay, then this guy was okay! The baby startled giggling and laughing loudly as Shi licked his cheeks, his hands reaching to his face to try and block the dog tongue from touching his skin.

"His name is Shin." repeated Suzume, sighing and not knowing what a taco was. Higure's coughing caught her attention and she looked over to the boy, who was immediately attended to by his sister. "That would be a good idea, and if he were still coughing tomorrow, you should take him to a doctor to make sure it isn't anything serious." Pausing for a moment, Suzume added "I'd like to further help your brother on his path as a shinobi. I could train him more and I could take him on missions."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:39 am
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ YOISHI NUZUKA
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Katon/Raiton | Taijustu/Tamer | Kumogakure | Shizuka (Dog) | Jounin/ANBU

CHAKRA : 400/400
STAMINA : 430/430
TECHNIQUE :
"Have you heard the news that you're dead?"

Kyo smiled and laughed as Shi tickled the baby, when heard about Higure he smirked a toothy grin; enough to tell Suzume he was up to something. He gave Suzu back her baby while Shi continued to try and lick its face. Kyo turned to Higure before basically picking the other kid up by forcing himself behind him and grabbing under his arm pits to start dragging him out. "Come on Higure-kun, I know a way to make you feel better." He said, wanting to take the kid to the hotsprings and get him naked, Suzume and Shi, maybe Cloud, were the only people who have seen that look before on Kyo's face.

"I think they never liked you anyway,"
"Did you get what you deserve?"

Toxic Interior

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 am
User Image

Viktor Banciu
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Kumogakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Sub-Class: Eiseijutsu

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 270
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 270

Stamina: 270
Total: 270

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passives:

Inventory:
Ice Shuriken x30

"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Viktor Banciu

Viktor sighs and, his job done, leans back against the wall as he listens in on everything going on around him. It didn't take him long at all to reach the conclusion that he hated this Kyo guy. Every word that came out of his mouth just gave him a headache. It was a pretty good laugh though, so he supposed there was that. Viktor yawns and close his eyes, waiting to see what would happen next. He wanted to stick around in case Kyo tried something else. Of course, he also just wanted to be around Kazumi and Higure. Kazumi was pretty cool, and he kind of liked Higure. From what he saw the kid wanted to stand up for himself at the very least, he just wasn't strong enough to. Of course, there's also the fact that he might also be too scared to. That's what it seemed like to Viktor at least, and he would be more than happy to help the kid out. Eyes still closed, Viktor's thoughts are disturbed when he hears Higure coughing. Okay, so maybe the kid was sick too. There was that. How sick was he though? If that was the reason why he was so weak, that would mean that he'd been sick for a very long time... if that was so though, then why was he a shinobi in the first place? Viktor doesn't have enough time to think any longer because his thoughts are, again, interrupted. This time by a crying Kazumi... who was hugging him... very closely... and sobbing into his shoulder. Viktor was very glad that he was already leaning against the wall, or else he might have fallen over from shock. He is even more shocked, though, when Kazumi kisses his cheek, All he can do in response is open and close his mouth repeatedly as he tries to think of something to say. He eventually decides that forming a coherent sentence at the moment would be impossible for him and instead mumbles a barely audible "you're welcome," as he wraps his arms around her in a brief hug before letting her go. Kazumi returns to Higure, and Viktor is left with a red face, still trying to talk. This doesn't last very long at all though because Kyo was at it again. Before he can pick up Higure though, Viktor has stepped between them, previous embarrassment from his hug with Kazumi completely forgotten. "I know a way to make him feel better too. Leave. I don't like the look on your face, so just leave Higure alone and stop doing... whatever the ******** it is you are doing."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ☁ - [ OOC ] - ☁ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:25 am
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

"Snow is a pure version of rain, it's gentle and cold all together."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Higure went through the familiar examining process that his sister did whenever he got wounded or sick. As her footsteps approached, Higure straightened up and lowered his legs so she could conduct her search. Kazumi grasped his face gently and turned it off to the side and examined the punch spot. Higure felt Kazumi hug him and he returned her hug, feeling her head on his own. The boy watched his sister run to Kaileer and Viktor and hug them both and also kissed Viktor. Higure didn't get it much but when Kazumi returned to him, her face was bright red as she resumed her checkup. "I don't want to go home." Kyo also tried to approach but Viktor stepped in and told him to stay away. Higure didn't know what to do so he didn't do anything.

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Verideathul

Disturbed Otaku

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 am
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Wanryoku during all of this had simply watched in silence, considering the best course of action. Seeing the Jounin who's name apparently was Kyo try to punch a genin made him almost punt the fool for a good distance; through a wall, for example. Kaileer's movement had actually been the deciding factor in stopping the blow that came for the child, and not the one who punched him from behind, but apparently no one actually realized this, or even saw that there was now another individual in their midst. Kyo somehow even ignored a blow to his wrist, so either his skin was stronger than steel or he was too stupid to realize he'd been hit. And then there was the other jounin, with a tiny human in her arms, and even she ignored Kaileer's presence. Was this intended as an insult? And if so, why? What exactly had he done? Or were they so focused on one another that they ignored someone they simply don't know, which to Wanryoku was a stupid move. So both Jounin were stupid. Hooray! Sighing in annoyance at everyone, he was about ready to slam a foot into people's faces when he realized he should, in fact, be training.

-----And so he decided to learn the taijutsu style he remembered from the scrolls he had been looking at, one designed to be utilized by those of large body frames. The first technique was by far the easiest. He brought his elbow up and down in a smashing attack, and BAM, the technique was learned. [Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Tsuruhashihijishou [ Pickaxe Elbow ] [1/1] Completed

-----The next one was another interestingly easy attack to learn. It involved an upwards knee strike to wind an opponent, but he knew he couldn't aim up to strike. So instead he twisted it about and decided to jab with his knee straight forward, learning the technique as someone only his size could do. [Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Shoushitsu [ Rising Knee ] [1/1] Completed

-----The next strike almost made him laugh. In truth, it was not what you were learning, but how you were learning it. These next few strikes were simple, but effective in a combo. So, following up with his knee he thrusted his palm outwards towards where the stomach of someone as large as he would have been. [Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Hourakushou [ Cave-in Palm ] [1/1] Completed

-----The next strike followed the last. Bringing his other hand slightly upwards and to the side, Wanryoku brought his palm down like the mighty bears he used to wrestle. Had he been striking something, it would have been obliterated. [Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Kuma Kobushi [ Bear Fist ] [1/1] Completed

-----And then he brought his leg upwards over his head. This was a strong attack due to Wanryoku's size and incredible strength. He brought his foot down, heel first, into the ground. The wood about his foot splintered and shattered, casting wood chips over the group of shinobi huddled nearby, just as Kazumi put a hand on Kaileer. [Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Axe Kick [1/1] Completed

-----The next attack was...silly. He reached out as if to hug someone, but was confused how else to practice this. He pretended to squeeze the air: the air needed a hug sometimes, right? [Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Hasai Houyou [ Crushing Hug ] [1/1] Completed

----- Well, now it was time to look back at the others, just in time to see Kazumi kiss another male. Well, it looked like Kaileer was falling behind here. He needed to step up his game. But it wasn't like he could say that to him, 'cause that would be embarrassing! He'd tell him when he was drunk later. Moving towards the group, ignoring the idiot Jounin, Wanryoku stepped closer to Kaileer and towered over everyone present. He was almost certain he was nearly four feet taller than everyone here! Why was everyone tiny here? His smile moved to his newest comrade with a smirk. "Get in fight, and ignored. Imagine you not be happy, Kaileer."

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Woo~, gotta love Wanryoku :3 He thinks weird things!
Tao-Benshin

Verideathul

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 0 0 :: r y σ
2 5 0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 1 0 / 2 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 7 0 / 3 7 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

-----вeing ignored always irked me, but the fact that this guys kept going made it worse. This was what I got for trying to be chivalrous, I suppose. But at least the kid was let go, even if the jounin didn't acknowledge me.
-----Title wasn't everything when it came to the way of life we had chosen, but there was a responsibility that came with the titles and the ranks that we received. How this man--no, child had attained the jounin rank was beyond me. We were comrades, even a family, in the big picture. We had to care for and protect one another. The white haired kid was younger than I was, ten or eleven maybe, and the jounin was older, fourteen or fifteen. So he was in those teenage years, we were still required to show respect to one another. That showed me a flaw in this shinobi system, that power was everything in order to rank up. Yes, one had to be strong, but there was more to a name than that. It required humility and respect in turn. If there was one thing I had learned from my years of causing fights, it was that in order to be respected one first had to respect.
-----This red-haired idiot, with his display, was a long way from earning my respect.
-----I was shaken out of my stupor, however, when someone hugged me suddenly. That someone was Kazumi. I immediately felt my face catch fire, but she left as fast as she came before I had a chance to react, moving on to the guy she had dragged with her. He was tall and quite a bit older than me--and closer to Kazumi's age, I assumed. She hugged him, sobbing, and then kissed him on the cheek, and anything I thought I'd felt quickly deflated in about the same manner as someone passing gas. Damn.
-----No, don't think like that. She was thanking me. That should be enough. It still stung.
-----I pushed it away as Wanryoku approached. Looking up at the giant of a man, I sighed. "Eh... Let's just get out of here." I headed back to my discarded bag and stuck the bokken back in it. The whole situation ended as an embarrassment, but at least the kid was safe. I slung the bag over my shoulder and turned back to face Wanryoku, glancing at Kazumi and the boy with her to see if they were still coming along. Something told me Kazumi would be staying with her brother.

r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 8 5 / 2 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 7 5 / 2 7 5 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 0 / 1 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved stability [Shunkan no Hagane: Solid Footing - C Rank]
• Improved agility [Stage Three; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Circle Walking - C Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +10 Chakra/ +10 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• D-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Verideathul

Disturbed Otaku

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Mystic Hero ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

It was obvious that mischievous orange haired id was up to something. Suzume took the baby back from Kyo, Shi could continue trying to lick her son's face but it might be hard for the dog to reach now. Shin 'ichi still enjoyed playing with Shi, laughing every time the dog managed to lick his face.

Before she could call Kyo on his antics however, one of the other genin had stepped in. Higure seemed set on not going home and Suzume was not sure if it was absolutely necessary or not. The other's face was red but she could not tell if it was from a fever or something else. "Kyo, don't drag Higure off anywhere. When you have that look on your face, it makes me think you have bad intentions. If it'll take your mind off of it, I'm sure we could find something to do like a mission or something."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ YOISHI NUZUKA
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Katon/Raiton | Taijustu/Tamer | Kumogakure | Shizuka (Dog) | Jounin/ANBU

CHAKRA : 400/400
STAMINA : 430/430
TECHNIQUE :
"Have you heard the news that you're dead?"

Kyo smirked, forget Higure right now, he stepped forward to Viktor; the taller probably older yet a genin male and held a fist up, taunting the other male. "You wanna fight me? You got a lucky shot last time on my back, you wanna feel a full blow from me?" Kyo taunted, laughing lightly in hopes this male; Viktor would take this challenge and give Kyo some entertainment. "Forget missions, I'll fight this genin for fun!" Shi was worried at Kyo's eagerness to fight so he nudged Suzume to just step away with the baby if the two men actually did fight.

"I think they never liked you anyway,"
"Did you get what you deserve?"

Toxic Interior

Haruhi000777

Disturbed Otaku

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Lokmane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
|| Genin || Tamer/Baukijutsu || Kumogakure|| Chakra/Stamina: 225/250

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

"People say Nasuno is evil....."

'Hmm another fight sparking up is it?' Aru sat there fiddling with the snake's tail it was messing with until Nasuno got agitated and hissed but he still did even after that. "Nasuno you are literally a snake without its venom." As if the snake took offense at the comment he slithered away seemingly towards the woman with the large dog at her side "Nasuno where are you going now?" The snake could be called a free spirit at times wandering off.

"I dont think he`s evil.... not entirely"

██████████████ █████████████ █████ ████████

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKazumiXXShinsetsuXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

••••••••••••••••XXVillage: KumogakureXX//XXChakra: 420/420XX//XXStamina: 120/120//XXRank: GeninXX//XXClass: Medical Specialist //XXXXXAC: 600XX//XXRyo: 400XX

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"Life can be as cold as I can be."

Kazumi barely registered anyone around her as she tended to Higure. Nervousness of what Viktor and Higure thought about her crazy acts still made her uneasy, but there was no way she'd want to show that. She snapped out of it as soon as a shadow fell over her, looking back to see the familiar face of Wanryoku as she managed a small smile at the giant. She then had time to notice and hear both of them, and her heart sank at Kaileer's response. She took in a deep breath, thinking hard about what to do as she looked to the ground and Higure and back. At last, she figured out what she wanted to do...and what she needed to do. "Higure, I'm going to go get a drink with my friends now," Kazumi said, smiling at him, "I'm proud of you. The only thing that I ask is never go with this male jounin Kyo anywhere by yourself." She then looked over at Suzume and nodded at her. "I trust you, seeing as how you have a baby and know what it'd be like to see a loved one harmed...and thank you for helping train him. I was always off training medicine and I don't know much about taijutsu..." With that, Kazumi kissed Higure on the forehead and wandered nervously over to Wanryoku and Kaileer with her hands clasped together in front of her and her arms at full extension. Standing next to them, she looked between Kaileer, Wanryoku, Higure, and Viktor. It was just an overall lose-lose for her, something she had gotten herself into without realizing it until now. Part of it was that inviting Viktor when she herself was invited could be rude and more of a slap to the face to Kaileer, although she was sure the ultimate slap to Kaileer appeared to be that she had kissed Viktor on the cheek. Another one was that she had trusted Higure to a near stranger, who at least seemed nice. Finally, she didn't just want to un-invite Viktor after she had already invited him. She needed some help.

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:

Skills Learned:  

Verideathul

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:43 am
Verideathul

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

User Image

Viktor Banciu
Shinobi Profile

Sub-Class: Bloodline

Chakra: 260
Total: 260

Stamina: 275
Total: 275

Passives:

Inventory:
Shuriken x20
Smoke Bombs x10
Gourd of Sake x1

"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.
True humility is the only antidote to shame."

Viktor can't help it. This guy was just too sad. He laughs. "Yeah, okay, I guess people your rank are just too much for someone like you to handle huh? Now why the hell would I fight you? I have nothing to gain from it, so I'll just be going now." Now that Kazumi had talked to her brother, Viktor was sure he would take her advice and stay away from this guy. Higure had the other jounin's protection as well anyways, so now it seemed he would be unnecessary. Turning away from the annoying child that called himself a jounin, Viktor begins walking in the direction of Kazumi... and her friends. He stops midstep, placing his foot back on the ground with a frown on his face as he begins to think. Those two guys. I don't know them. What if we don't get along? That happens to me a lot. I tend not to get along with people. Fights happen. A lot. If I get into another one then Tomoko will be upset. So will my face considering how freakishly large that big guy is. Besides, did Kazumi even invite me? She might have, but I don't remember. I'd hate to impose on the other two either way. Agh! People are so confusing! Or maybe I just confuse things too much? Damn it! All these thoughts rush through Viktor's mind in the span of about ten seconds, frown still on his face. It was nothing new though, He thought a lot. Sometimes too much, since he was the type to over-think things. Well, that is, certain things. With the things he didn't over-think, he tended not to think at all. Whatever, I have an idea. Having finally come to a conclusion, Viktor pastes a fake smile on his face as he jogs towards Kazumi and her other friends. He liked Kazumi and wanted to spend as much time around his new friend as possible, so there was no way he would let his stupid shyness get in the way... again. Viktor stops between Kazumi and a boy with brown hair who was both smaller and obviously younger than him. The bigger guy was slightly farther off, and... well he didn't want to stand too close to him. If he decided he didn't like the tamer, then said tamer wanted to have a bit of a head start to get the hell out of there. The boy's caution came from years of constantly getting into fights, and there was no way he was going to risk getting into one with the big guy so he would probably end up only speaking to him if he was spoken to. Putting those thoughts to the back of his mind, Viktor decides to address the shorter boy first and introduce himself, "hey there. I'm Viktor Banciu. Thanks for helping me out back there with stopping that annoying jounin from hurting Higure. It's great to know I'm not the only dumb one around here." Well damn! Viktor was actually cracking jokes, as nervous as he was. Fake smile. Cracking jokes. It almost wasn't entirely obvious how nervous he was! Then again, that might just have to do with Kazumi's presence. Right now, all he could do was hope that no one would notice his earlier hesitance to approach them.

[ I could sit here and provide excuse after excuse for why it took me so long to post... but I got nothing. All I can say is that I'm really, REALLY sorry guys lol ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 am
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Following along with the social interactions was quite difficult. In fact, it was tiring, and boring, especially when there was drinking and carousing to be done. And so it wasn't until the last member of their new party spoke, and revealed he was at least slightly intimidated by them all, that Wanryoku realized people were still talking. Why were people here so into conversation? The fewer words used were what showed intelligence and conviction to act, whereas more words simply impeded that ability to act. And actions were everything. They defined who you were based on the choices made, defines your intention and your very being. More than anything, this mattered to him and his people, and it was his belief that chatter always made up for shortcomings. Which was why he liked Kaileer, which, in the few conversations they'd had, had revealed he, too, was someone of action, not of words. Sighing in contention over this lollygagging, Wanryoku turned and made for Zangai, lifting the wrecking ball in one hand and moving back to the others with footsteps that now shook the ground and made the floorboards creek. "We go?" He nodded to Victor in greeting, though, to show he did acknowledge the boy.

And without further ado, he made for the door, though slowly, for he was the slowest of them all right then. In fact, he wouldn't be surprised if one of the others arrived first.

[Exit to Bar]

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Woo~, gotta love Wanryoku :3 He thinks weird things!
Tao-Benshin

Verideathul

Disturbed Otaku

両 0 0 :: r y σ
2 5 0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 1 0 / 2 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 7 0 / 3 7 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:01 am
User ImageUser Image

-----ι hadn't even gotten the chance to respond to the older boy named Viktor before Wanryoku rudely announced for us to leave, and promptly left. First off, I'd already asked to leave, so apparently what I said didn't matter, and, second off, he could have been a bit nicer about it. Eh...
-----Frowning after the giant, I turned my gaze back to Viktor. "I wasn't just going to stand around while some kid got picked on. i'd rather get into a fight than him, even if I did get my a** handed to me." I was pretty certain I would have if there had been a fight. Though if Kazumi's brother--Higure, apparently--was a shinobi, or so it seemed, he sure didn't act like one. If he was going to survive a fight, he was going to need to grow up fast. A jounin of the same village has no right to treat a comrade that way, but now that I knew more about the situation, maybe it would have been good for the kid. "I'm Kaileer, and the giant is Wanryoku." I flicked my thumb in the direction the giant had disappeared.
-----I glanced toward Kazumi. It was hard to read anything from her when she wasn't smiling, but intuition more than anything told me she was upset. However, she seemed ready to leave, so to try to make her happy I threw a grin Viktor's direction, gesturing to the exit. "You're welcome to join us, if you want. Wanryoku wants us to go for a drink." Nodding to Kazumi as well, acknowledging her want to bring her friend along, I headed after Wanryoku.
-----Today was getting to be pretty interesting. First the mountain lion Wanryoku had thrown to the Raikage's desk, then the hot-head on the boar, getting tripped over, dealing with an argument between a jounin and a genin, and now we were going out for drinks. I had no intention of drinking. My wire-thin temper didn't need it. But something told me things weren't going to stay that way.

[Exits]

r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 8 5 / 2 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 7 5 / 2 7 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 0 / 1 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved stability [Shunkan no Hagane: Solid Footing - C Rank]
• Improved agility [Stage Three; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Circle Walking - C Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +10 Chakra/ +10 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• D-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Verideathul

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 am
User Image

Viktor Banciu
Shinobi Profile

Sub-Class: Bloodline

Chakra: 260
Total: 260

Stamina: 275
Total: 275

Passives:

Inventory:
Shuriken x20
Smoke Bombs x10
Gourd of Sake x1

"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.
True humility is the only antidote to shame."

Viktor chuckles lightly, his smile not as wide and less fake as the boy's friendliness but him a bit at ease. Well, not exactly friendliness. He was actually pretty neutral. Whatever, "you and I both would have gotten our asses handed to us by that jounin Kai. People who abuse the power they have and use it on the weaker just piss me off. Anyways, I guess I'll be going. My other option is staying here, and I'd rather not be near that guy if I can," plus there was also the fact that Viktor wanted to be near Kazumi, but he kept that little piece of information to himself. The boy, Kaileer, leaves the dojo following after Wanryoku and leaves the other two people of the group alone. Viktor then turns his attention to Kazumi and throws an arm across her shoulders, much friendlier with her than he was with most people. "Come on Kazumi you seem down. You gotta cheer up. Maybe we can share a few drinks? Just don't worry so much about your brother okay? That other jounin will take care of him. She seems like a pretty nice person." He laughs a bit nervously, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand, "hope you don't mind me tagging along. Guess you can say I'm bored from all that training and I guess you can say grown attached to you," he says this in a joking tone of voice, but he's still slightly nervous that he was imposing on the group of friends and just wanted to make it clear that he did not intend to.

[ ~ ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Disturbed Otaku

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

God dammit, why did Kyo have to be so antagonistic? And with genin no less. She felt Shi nudge her, but she was not going to step back when the orange haired boy was clearly being an a**. "Kyo, drop it. You are not fighting genin." said Suzume, not appearing to take note of the snake approaching, or if she did it really was not a problem. The silver haired girl thanking her seemed to be a bit out of left field, but Suzume merely gave a nod. She had a sort of motherly instinct now and Higure was a sweet kid. "I'll be sure to look after your brother." assured the red head, although she could not say she would always be around if she was busy with a mission or if Kazumi would look after her brother herself. But for now, she could keep an eye on him.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games