Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:22 pm
True.

Y'know, if things reeeaallly hit the fan...

He stole, found, bought a Stone of Gelel. And may just overload it for a Boom...

XD

Or did you mean the alternate Ganchou?

Cause if so...

Have you been peeking in on PMs to AandOE...?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 pm
And now I know what to ask AandOE about later! =D Thanks!  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 pm
O_O

Uhhh....

DANGIT!

There goes my mini-arc. I'll have to fall to the backup. It involves all of the Miyamotos getting kidnapped, sooo more fun for me!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 am
@ Egro> thank you, looks like i wont need glasses emo

@ anyone> ummm is chakra replenished..... or am I still sitting at 120 crying ?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:22 pm
O_O I just had a scary thought...

What if the Miyamoto's all went home for a visit at their Void (Not V.O.I.D) Estate, and while they were gone a dark evil attacked the village and sealed the Wave Gate, preventing their return? Meanwhile, Sand and James were called off by a fake distress signal from the Outpost, and only the Gennin could defend the village?!

It would be the worst case scenario, no? |Correction neutral Near worst case. The worst case would involve nuclear-strength explosions...

Maybe I just have a hyperactive imagination...

Actually, y'know, Sunagakure seems to be the village that is BEST suited for war... yet we're completely neutral!

What's up with that?
Furthermore, we have at least 3 INSANELY powerful people all from the same family (Bastet, Mamoru, and Amaya |NPC) [Sorry Dread. You're only MAJORLY powerful] who could probably obliterate an entire village in... Oh, I don't know, 10 posts each?

Bastet has her golems, her Fuuinjutsu, music, and Ninjutsu, as well as her hidden access to the Mizukage tower, Raikage office, and anywhere else she's been a Kage (I know it, mhm)

Mamoru has his Avatars |Imagine if all 7 showed up, neh?| HIS ninjutsu, fuuinjutsu, and Kage-level techniques, as well as hundreds of different weapons and the complete loyalty of any Suna-Nin

Amaya... I don't even know where to start, if you include her historys, bloodlines, possesions, host-ings, etc.

Actually, any ONE of them could do it by theirselves, I think.

And they all have a hideaway in an alternate dimension to go to while the world burns...

Then you have the Sunagakure Shinobi, every one of who are Extremely Powerful and devious in their own right, with their own special sets of skills custom-made (sometimes literally) to cause extreme damage and play off of their strong points, all the while being reinforced in the idea of teamwork via subliminal techniques and extreme mental reinforcement.

Sunagakure is bundled up tighter than East Berlin 1963, and with more offensive power as well. We have Siege Engines, Bunkers, Fortresses and Buttresses galore, and hundreds of Elite Troops that bow to the Kazekage's will.

Yet we are a friendly, completely neutral place willing to be the calm shelter in any storm: Political, Physical, or Mental. Our healthcare services are beyond imagination due to our strains of rare plants and extreme greenhouses combined with the extraordinary skill of our medical staff, the citizens serve under the gentle hand of a kind Daimyo, Amaya Miyamoto, and most of our missions are peaceful. We have our darker sides, of course, but we never actively threaten anyone, or force our will onto others.

This same has held out many many times, across many different timelines, and despite the "canon" bloodlust and sacrificing we're "known" for, Suna is one of the most peaceful places to ever be, with emphasis on the Roleplaying instead of the Fighting.

Long Live Suna! May thine extraordinary persons never be tarnished, and thy fountains flow pure!

AAAAANNNNDDDDDD
Maybe I'm just bored tonight and felt like rambling. That could be it...

(Though see? This is the kind of extraordinary detail that would go into a serious Suna RP post...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
@ Egro> thank you, looks like i wont need glasses emo

@ anyone> ummm is chakra replenished..... or am I still sitting at 120 crying ?

last mission i grabbed a big a** pack full of med supplies and snacks. get food from me.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:42 am
D-D-D-D-Did that guy just flip Manfread and Bast out of this universe?!?

sweatdrop

I have a baaaad feeling about this. Twists like this usually mean that AandOE and Ergo have cooked up a real hum-dingin fear-bindin reality-bendin doozy of an Arc.

Or they were bored and decided to give Bast a vacation...

Also, I need to stop ranting...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am
We decided that I'd be the narrator for a while, so we had to get Bast out of the area for a bit. XD She does need a vacation, though. Crazy chillens and their hyperactivity...  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:14 pm
AHA! I sortof-maybe-guessed that!

While she's there, she should have a nice trip to the spa in ole Munashiigakure, take a load off ya know...

Meanwhile, I still don't know whether to wake Al up yet... I do ever so like dramatic entrances, and I have a feeling they're going to get into a pickle sooner or later (though knowing Suna, sooner rather than later)

The wave gate. So mysterious...

I... dunno, imagined their being a slot in the bottom middle, where only the Seal of the Miyamoto's will fit, which is then turned clockwise like a key in order to cause the gate to open, creaking slowly outwards to reveal the Void. And if you turn it counter-clockwise, it opens inwards to reveal... the Miyamoto Residence or something...

And maybe I was just being over-romantic...

IS there a Seal of the Miyamotos? What would it look like, I wonder...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:23 pm
If you want the EPIC DRAMATIC ENTRANCE, then you should keep him asleep. >.> Which may just be me telling you to have your character come in late and look like a fool, or it could be genuine advice. It's not like I've made a lovely new character for everyone to fight against, or have I?

Well, the symbol on the headbands of the Void Shinobi is a set of three crosses. Would that work? I dunno.

In any case, the Miyamoto are not the only people that live in the Void, and a nice trade empire exists. Even if it's subtle, it exists. >.> The ANBU open and close the Gates as needed, and contrary to popular belief, Bast is NOT the only ANBU in the Void.

I like their household, though; it's got a large garden with an orchard and many animals. It's walled off and has gates, but everyone's pretty friendly in the family (even if Bast has become a bit of a hard-a** about some things).

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:28 pm
Oh, and for anyone who's wondering (Not Ergo or AandOE though)

Munashiigakure = The Village Hidden in The Void

Description copypasta'ed for edumacation |Redacted Version|:

Ergo War
Konichiwa!

User Image

Munashigakure exists in the other 9/10 of the Universe, in a place called the Void. The lavish structure of the village contains architecture styles from every era, and has a main square lined with stalls. There is a great clock tower in the square that tells the time of whatever place you would like to see, and thus it appears to tell a different time to every person. Canals wind out from the center square, twisting through each district of Munashiigakure and offering easy passage, as the streets above are always filled, except for late at night.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮bleeding of the eyes caused by Void energies. Even when outside of the Void, though, vast amounts of healing jutsu are required to keep the eyes from bleeding. Even though ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮concentrations of chakra stand out ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮distinguish humans from, say, trees. Of particular note is the Miyamoto Clan's ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ names ▮▮▮ summoning contracts... ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.

The Historical Basis for the Void

Long ago, the Village Hidden in the Void, then the only village, sealed itself away into the Void, protecting itself from the Apocalypse. Hidden in the other 9/10 of the Universe, inaccesible to normal people and shinobi▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

One ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮enlightened scholar stumbled upon ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮. ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ Mamoru, who ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ cast him into the darkness of the Void▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮. One day, he stumbled upon a strange ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ upon the Void. Mamoru ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ cast him out of the Void, but not before▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ new Universe, a Universe exactly ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮Villages have been risen on this new planet, and ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ shinobi▮▮ evolving before the Void's ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.

(Though if Ergo or AandOE don't mind, I'll copypasta the whole thing here instead...)

I have too much time on hand...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:36 pm
That reads horribly without all the redacted information! I believe that's one of the first descriptions and histories that we came up with for the Village. Why did you make the redactions, if I may ask? We came up with that so long ago that I can't remember all of it off the top of my head.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:41 pm
A. Cause much of it is not of this timeline
B. Cause I don't have teh copyrights permission, and
C. Cause it adds mystery... to those who don't know it. Makes it more exciting... >_<

As for the symbol thing, I've got it. A void shinobi or trader is issued the Three Crosses Medallion, which can be used to open the gate! Though I only said the Miyamoto Household thing for the second part cause I couldn't think of where else it would lead to... the Clocktower maybe? Hmm...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:51 pm
Ah. Perhaps you could post it after the big reveal of everything?

The Gate opens on to a floating rocky island several miles away from the main Village (have to have an area where the guards can detain potential threats in case of war), which has a whole bunch of floating islands orbiting around it, I believe. From there, there's a path up to the main Village. The path ultimately ends in the Clocktower Square, if I remember correctly, but the Square has a lot of roads/canals/etc. coming off of it.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:57 pm
I'll come back to that "Big Reveal" later, and I will post it then, with any alterations or additions you guys want (Since you know more of it's history)

Aaaaaaand that only gives me the wierd idea of a SILVER Three Crosses Medallion which can open it onto the clock towers. Of course, only the high rankin nobi could open it that way... :>_>:

As for the little island, apparently that's where Lucas is now since he took a tumble into the gates. -_-  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games