Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:57 am
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision. [Wearing: Plain Uniform]

"Oh," Cathy said suddenly when, who Cathy assumed was a professor, called for the first years to come with her. "That's our call, I guess," She said with a smile. "We get to take boats into Hogwarts our first year," She added for Alex's benefit.

With a smile she waved to the rest of the first years and quickly caught up to the Professor, following with the two male first years who hadn't ended up in her group: she would have to say hi to them, too! With a happy smile on her face, she followed, excited about her first boat ride but even more excited to finally get to Hogwarts and get sorted.

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

shabatha
sand123e
Yukina101
Saint BonBon
Arkendrai

{OOC: Exit to the lake.}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Cɪɴ

Where? -- Hogsmeade station
With? --- Gypsy and her friends, was with David
Feeling//OoC --- And there! I asked! (Sorry derpy post....)
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna chuckled. "Well to be honest, i'm not sure why Rick picked me last year. But if i go through all the possibilities, Ver is graduating this year, and the first years are only second years. You and Xavier are really the only choices, and I happen to think you show more promise than he does. Especially after the way you play. So much determination!" she said. Then realized she had rambled just a little. "Sorry. But I appreciate you agreeing to it. I'll see you at the table, kay?" She said with a smile before turning towards the rest of the people still there. She saw David and walked over, and waited while they talked. She just kind of... Joined the 'party'. So to speak.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset
Sorry it took me so long!

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Don't horses usually lead carriages.... He heard this, but it seemed that there was nothing there at all. But in all honesty, he wouldn't be surprised if it was an invisible horse, or a magically propelled carriage. "Yeah, but by now, I wouldn't be surprised if the horse was invisible honestly. They always go so over the top. Or maybe they propel it magically...I have no idea," he said to her, truthfully, stumped on how this carriage could go on its own. He had never heard of a charm that gives the carriage a conscious that knows when people are ready to go, in it, or some other factors. He was ready for something to happen though. They always had something, but to make the carriages propel themselves had to be a difficult task, unless they had house elves or something do it.

"Well, maybe we should get in and...maybe...see what happens?" he said to her, but asked her, a confused look on his face. He had no idea how this was going to work, but he thought through the many different possibilities of what could happen, and it did exactly what he thought it would, stump him even more. "Ladies first..." he said to Lexine, laughing a bit. It seemed as if he was actually just telling her to go in to get something to happen, but he hadn't even thought of that until after he said it.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:42 am
I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
I threw away my reputation
One more song for the radio station

I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
Waking up on the bathroom floor
Pull myself back together just to fall once more

User Image

Crash
Fifth Year Gryffindor

"Ya? Cool." He grinned, but it disappeared quick enough. She hadn't even seemed to notice him at first, and he almost debated slinking away into the background until she'd acknowledged him before he could. His mind blanked, crickets echoed in his ears. Sapphire must not have seen, or if she did, she didn't make a point to notice. Instead, her eyes darted away and he tried to follow her course, only to find a gaggle of first years bunched together.

Hmm, wonder what she's looking at, hmmm, wonder when the carriages'll start to move, ooo, I wonder what they're serving at the feast. When he snapped back from his reverie, Sapphire had already spun back towards him and he'd only barely caught her words. "Hm? Oh, yeah, my real name is Christian Barrett." He shrugged. "So, uhh... what's up?" He paused for a minute to slide in the carriage. The black thestral kicked its hooves and extended taut, leathery wings. Crash couldn't see it at all though, and eagerly stretched out.

"Sorry if I kinda bombarded you, going up alone always seems to take forever..." He hated going up alone, he usually always did. She was alone though, too, she looked like she could use the company...

Not that he'd say so aloud, anyway. He didn't want another apple to bludgeon him down.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 130lbs Age: 15
Beside a carriage
With Sapphire
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

shabatha

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:03 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine shook her head at Iñigo, "Then where are the shafts? Those are the parts of the carriage that you attach to the saddle...and there's nothing there..." Lexine muttered the last part. She was glad that she had the least bit of knowledge of horses, but at the same time she wished she hadn't, as the whole carriage situation was making even less sense... She then looked at Iñigo, who seemed so sure of himself. "Is there a spell that can do that?" She asked. As far as she knew, there was no such spell. She then realised that Iñigo seemed just as stumped as she was. She looked back at the carriage and shrugged, "Suppose it's a mystery, to us, at least..." She sighed, wishing she knew what exactly was going to make the carriage move.

As she walked around the carriage, Iñigo said that they'd just see what happened when they got in. Lexine nodded and walked back to his side. Then, he stepped back and motioned to Lexine to go first saying 'Ladie first.' Lexine let out a melodic, silvery laugh,
                                                "What, too scared to go yourself?" She joked. Standing on her tip-toes, she opened the door. Putting her hands on either side of the inside of the door, Lexine pulled herself up. She looked around in the small carriage, there was enough room for about four people. As she stood, nothing happened.

Lexine turned back to Iñigo and put out a hand to help him up,
                                                "Come on up, nothing seems to be happening,"

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Just as she was wondering what she'd gotten herself into, Dani heard a voice calling out through the swirling mass of students. The voice belonged to a statuesque blonde woman in long black robes, and she was beckoning the First Year students to join her. Dani quickly realized she wasn't the only one whom was gravitating toward the woman, though in the darkness it was difficult to say whom else was there or how many.

Sassafras wasn't at all sure about the noise and confusion, and so did what came naturally to most of her kind, choosing to bury her head in Dani's shoulder and meow piteously. Dani, of course, started stroking the Persians long hair, calming the cat, as she negotiated her way through the crowd toward where the woman was standing.

At some point, Dani saw the woman head off in a direction, away from the assembled coaches she figured were intended for the other students. Dani paused to look at the coaches and frowned in puzzlement, for though they looked as though they were meant to be pulled by horses, the traces were unoccupied. After a moment she moved to follow the woman into the gloom beyond the station.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:30 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғoυrтн yeαrѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImageUser Image

jeѕѕ burst into peals of laughter at the kid's responses, so hard her sides shook. By the time she'd recovered, he had to go; the groundskeeper was calling for the first years. "Bye firstie!" she called after him, thinking if she was going to tease him for anything, it'd be his age, not his complexion.

тoвy laughed too, but was a little more restrained than his sister. That was mostly because his voice was still cracking left and right, and he could never be sure if his laughs would be high or low. Regardless, he immediately liked the younger boy. He had nerve, smarting off to an upperclassman- though Jess was about as threatening as a small kitten when not armed with dangerous weapons like spoons. Then the boy was gone, off to the Black Lake with the other kiddies. But as the discussion turned to people going up in flames and churches, he and his sister couldn't help but share a snicker. "Uncle Lucy" they chorused at the same time, as eerily as it usually sounded.

Jess launched into an explanation. "Mum's sister married this complete arse hat from this stuck up, rich as all get out family- we're pretty sure they think they're like... two hundredth in line for the British throne-

Toby interrupted. "They died a while ago, but Mum and Da still have to put up with the arse hat's brother, 'cause we have custody of our cousin, the whole thing is ridiculously complicated... Anyways, he's got a stick so far off his bum you can probably spot it in his throat and goes around calling everyone the m-word. Total pureblood elitist. Our parents call him Lucifer, because whenever anyone mentions his name Mum looks like she wants to hit something. Annnnd because we're pretty sure his family made some pact with the devil."

"They are creepy," insisted Jess. "Bunch of loonies. If anyone was gonna catch fire in a church, it'd be them."

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor tilted his head, so Ronna wasn't doing well in healing class? That...that seemed unfair, "Hey, if you want I could help tutor you in healing...or...at least do a study together type...zing?" Whens he talked about Arithomancy, Victor giggled, "Ah...I have Divination. I like ze professor zere." He winced at the mention of doubling up on electives, that would be so tiring.

Just then Ronna left the cabin to go change, Victor shook his head as he got ready as well.

Stepping off the train when it arrived at Hogsmede station, Victor stretched a little, "Ze train ride can be so cramped..." He then breathed the night air and smiled a bit, "But so refreshing..."

When Ronna offered Xavier to join the carriage ride, Victor giggled, "Oui, I don't mind and ze more ze merrier." When the keeper of the keys ushered the first years away he started towards one of the carriages, getting in there and sitting on the left side, "...Ah...To anozer year~"

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Ah..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fourth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2
Diamond Wales

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:27 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: Xavier and Victor
Wearing:Hogwarts Uniform-4th Year

Yes, to another year...

Veronica smiled and waved her hands when Victor offered to help her by tutoring her or studying together. "No, no, don't worry about it Victor," She said quickly. "Besides I said it is one of my worst classes, not that I was failing it or anything. Anyways, I figured with next year being the OWLs instead of trying to do well on every test, I'll focus on only the tests that are relevant. For example, Astronomy, I've planned to drop from the first day, practically... and even if I end up changing my mind about being a witch watcher or hit wizard like I had been thinking, my other option, well, the class isn't going to make a difference. I plan, for example, in that class, just to do enough to scrape by. I can use the extra time I had put in that type of thing for getting better in my weaker subjects I have some care about."

She shrugged and said, "Then again, technically healing isn't my field of interest, but I'm taking it because the information is useful." She frowned when Victor mentioned divination and raised a brow as they went towards the carriages, where Victor would see the thestrals, and she assumed she wouldn't like the year before-after all she had seen her father only after he was dead. Didn't you have to see someone die to see a thestral? Shaking her head she said sounding a bit annoyed, "Divination? I don't care whether the professor is great or not, it seems like a fairly useless subject to me. I mean even if you could see the future, is it like you can stop it or change it if divination actually counts..."

Letting out a sigh she said, "I suppose arithomancy is vaguely a branch of divination, but working with numbers and crunching them... that's more like calculating statistics in my view. I mean it is like those people who work for life insurance companies and help calculate premiums based on the odds someone is going to die based on their health and how risky their lifestyle is."

As she climbed into one of the empty carriages, noting she still didn't see the thestrals, she glanced back at the two as she took a seat adjusting her skirt and Gryffindor robes, "Anyways, I figure keeping busy is best, I mean that's what I did this summer so the extra studying should be healthy for me..." Placing her hands on the back of the seat some and leaning back a bit she said glancing up at the castle, "Ah, yes, to another year..."

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

Diamond Wales
Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:21 pm

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo looked at her, shrugging his shoulder. "Who says they aren't invisible too," he said to her, laughing. "I'm really not sure if there is one. I don't think so though," he said to her, shrugging his shoulder again. He truly didn't know, but he would probably at some point look into it. Hopefully the answer would come quickly, because it was definitely something that he wanted to know. He sat there, confused, until Lexine's voice interrupted his thought, which honestly, definitely a good thing. He hated being confused.

"Of course I'm scared. Who wouldn't be?" he said to her jokingly, giving her a smile. "I'm just kidding, but I figured we just would make the trip together," he said truthfully, gladly receiving her hand to use to get up. He got into the carriage, looking at it. It was weird that he was really sitting in a carriage at that point. He has never ridden in one before, but there was a first for everything. At least he was with Lexine and didn't have to go through this weird experience alone. And had someone to talk to as well.

"So are you ready for this year?" he asked her, giving her a small smile.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:58 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine shrugged, she didn't know a thing about the whole 'invisible horse' thing, but decided she'd go the the library during a free period to find out exactly what was going on with the horse thing -- hopefully the answer would come quick and easy when she needed it.

When Iñigo had grabbed her arm, Lexine helped pull him up, then fell back into one of the seats. It was strange to be in a carriage, as Lexine hadn't really ever been in one, she'd only seen them before in old pictures and books. She moved so she was sitting across from Iñigo, and looked around. She tried to get as comfortable as possible, but it was pretty obvious by the wear in the seats that these were old and not really meant to be as comfortable as she was used to. As she sat there, wondering about the carriage itself, Iñigo asked if she was ready for the year. Lexine looked to him and nodded a bit.
                                                "I am, truly," Lexine said after a bit of hesitation. "I guess it's just a bit of, you know, excitement and fear, because you never really know what's going to happen... How about you?" She asked, smiling over at Iñigo.

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:12 pm
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Hogsmeade Station <3
With : <3 Crash <3
Who : <3 Fifth Year Gryffindor <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Somewhat happy that he wanted to ride together. <3
Wearing : <3 Including my Robes <3

Sapphire blushed, she had seen his eyes dart back from where she was looking. Then he seemed to get a bit nervous. Or that's how she took it. She followed into the carriage. Sitting across from him. "Sorry. My younger sister was in the crowd of first years." She tried to explain. Then he had asked what's up. "Actually nothing too important. I take it you like to skateboard?" She asked. She had glanced at the board he had been carrying.

She wasn't too familiar with the sport. Or was it a sport? She only knew that two of her brothers liked to ride one. They never thought it was weird that she would watch either, but they would scuttle away when she asked about it. "Actually I don't mind. It does take forever. Especially when something has you worried or feeling lonesome." She said with a light smile. It felt different to smile. She hadn't since her siblings were murdered.But it wasn't as if she was afraid too. More or less, it brought a bit of pain. Even if she hadn't really known them. But she hid the hurt their memory brought. She always did her best to hide it.

Third year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image
                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                  Closer to the edge
                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                  ════════════════════════
                                  𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 || 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝑑 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley smiled slightly, recognizing the raven-haired girl immediately as he spotted her calling to him. Making his way over to her, he had to grin at her enthusiasm. She was nothing like the people he had grown up with, which made her a lot more interesting. He still remembered the incident in the common room where she was basically on the floor talking because she was either too lazy or too comfortable to get up into a chair properly. Though, the same could be said for Anastasia, so he didn't mind. He cocked an eyebrow when Yvonne asked him if he had missed her. "Only because I was pretty bored over the summer. My mum had decided that she was going to truly celebrate the fact I was in her former house by throwing a party for the occasion. Not exactly an exciting affair, to be honest. Mostly older people gossiping amongst each other."

════════════════════════

Thinking: She seems like her normal self.
                                  OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Iñigo sat across from Lexine, looking at her then out the small window in the carriage. He was awaiting it to actually move somewhere, but he didn't know what exactly was going to happen. Who knows? Maybe it flew...no, that sounded like a ridiculous concept. He couldn't imagine what the benefit of a flying carriage would be, despite how much he would definitely enjoy that. Just imagine, flying around in a carriage, even the idea of that made him chuckle a bit. He kept his eyes out the window, before his concentration on the surrounding areas was interrupted by Lexine. Well, to say it was an interruption was not true...because he liked the conversation of course. So, maybe a transition would be a better word.

"I just can't wait to play Quidditch again. Beater is really fun. I hope I make the starting team again," he said to her honestly, and it was true, Quidditch had been most of what he concentrated on last term, much to his father's displeasure. His father never played and didn't really know where the boy got the ability to play from, that is, until he remembered that Iñigo's mother, his wife, had played during her years at school. She wasn't from Hogwarts though, but she attended Beauxbatons, the school is Southern France.

"But I guess academically, I am ready as well. I did some studying over the summer to...uhhh...mentally prepare myself..." he said, the last part sounding more like a question because he wasn't sure if he used the words right. He was in Spanish mode, but he felt like these were the right words."Ehehe...yeah...we never know what's going to happen..." he said a little awkwardly. Lexine had no idea the boy was a seer and actually did know what's going to happen quite a bit. It was a blessing and a curse, but as of late, more of a curse.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games