Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:33 am

((You do realize that Damien's door is probably got a sandbag wall up with three lines of soldiers in front of his door. xd He's freaking paranoid. lolz. ))

Shadow found an information base camp at the border of Helmshire. She looked almost savage, her clothes torn and coated with dirt while a ripped cloak covered her head and body. She carried several hidden guns and devices under her cloak, but the only thing visible was a large jug of good wine from Mt. Angelo. As she arrived at the border of the camp, she pulled out several gas grenades and put them in the ventilation system. After about ten minutes, the chemicals in the gas settled so she entered safely while everyone was asleep. She waited behind a tent as they silently went off, knocking out all of the soldiers at that camp. "They should be out for a good few hours..." She muttered to herself as she entered the cafeteria and started eating their food. After, she walked into the communications office and looked for an escape route. After, she noticed the devices still on, and she could see inside Damien's office, which meant, they could also see her figure walking around with the hood still covering her face. She moved all of the bodies and sat in one of the chairs, looking up at Damien and Jian.

"General? General?" Jian asked as one of the generals he was communicating with fell asleep, but he was busy dealing with other complications do to the scarab. Still, everything was looking up as far as the war, and they were waiting for a surrender or some sort of message from Helmshire. About ten minutes later, a figure appeared on the camera, moving all of the soldiers around. In the corner of his eye, Jian noticed it and turned to Damien. "We got a problem at one of our recon communications bases. It's of no consequence, but it looks like someone still got in." Jian told him.

Hearing this, Shadow stat down in a chair and started unscrewing the top of the wine jug. "Good afternoon gentleman." She replied. "I see the war is going well in your favor."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 am

]

((OOC: I know that. He's about as paranoid as Zil is when he wants something done right =w= You also know that Zil and co. are wearing disguises and sporting government IDs))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:58 am

Ayame-Yuura

]

((OOC: I know that. He's about as paranoid as Zil is when he wants something done right =w= You also know that Zil and co. are wearing disguises and sporting government IDs))

((True, but I donno. You have to wait for Eternal. btw, you're not appearing on chat. >.<))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Zil and co. were stopped along the way. "Unauthorized personnel are not allowed beyond here" they were informed.

"Well, if it's of no consequence then...wait. That voice sounds familiar" Damien said, then walked over to the communicator. "Who is this?" he asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:21 pm

"No one of consequence. Just a traveler." She replied quickly. "I wanted to watch the war from both ends... for future reference."

Jian stopped and turned to the communicator as well after hearing that statement. "Is it me, or does that sound like..." Jian trailed off.

"Ah yes, by the way, how is that wound treating you? Has it healed yet?" She asked.

"Yes, but it left a scar." He muttered. "W-wait! How do you know about that. I never went public about it."

"I have my ways, but that really doesn't matter either..." She trailed off.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:22 am

"Mmmhmm. I see. Seems you're still around...Shadow. By the way, I have a question if you don't mind answering. Did you steal a machine and destroy the rest back a few months?" Damien asked.

Dustin was left to lead the group of rebels back on the small piece of Helmshire soil that still hadn't been conquered while Zil was on his mission in Diethelm. Dustin knew that if Zil didn't return, he would have to take over as leader of the rebels.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 am

"Machine? A month ago? Obviously this wasn't your doing then... Whether you believe me or not, since I tried running away from you in that limo, all I remember is passing out and vague visions of a laboratory until I woke up on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere in weird clothes, a wig, and this weird electronic collar. On top of that, I was stocked with weapons. Weird, right? I took the collar off and it looked like it was out of batteries, but honestly I don't want to know what it does. Either way, your not going to believe what happened to my face either!" She said, tugging at her hood. "But first off, what is today? It had to have been a little over a month, right?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Zil saluted the man who stopped them. "We've been tasked to personally deliver this message for the absolute leader" That was when a blackout occured, staged by the other members of team alpha who were also in the government building. As the lights went out, a smirk was upon Zil's face as he took everyone out one by one without letting them make a sound. It was years of martial arts training and knowledge of weak points that gave him that. The others quickly began hiding the unconscious guards and coming back to the door to pretend to be the lookouts, mostly to ensure that Zil would be able to finish his mission. Before the electricity from the generator kicked in, Zil was already opening the door to Damien's office saying, "Urgent message, courtesy of the resistance" He eyed Damien and Jian, finally getting into close vicinity of them without guises or misconceptions. "Hello, gentlemen", he said with an obvious malice in his voice. He closed his eyes for a moment, remembering the bad memories of his siblings being killed and even the happy memories with the rebels up to the point when he was talking to Dustin, asking him to take care of Fanny until she was of age and ready to lead the continent into peace and development and how he loved her as he would a daughter. He saw his entire life flash in a second. He had lived every minute of it without regret. He wasn't going to regret it now. Now was the final straw. The turning point.

After the Helmshire's message was received, the forces on the border fighting with Helmshire radioed in to Jian to ask what they were going to do after being told that Helmshire had more homing bombs and the potential that they unleash it upon the cities of Diethelm. Kyrell waited anxiously for the results of the bluff even as fighting went on in the border. "Wave 3, commence!", Kyrell said as more machines, ground and flying were deployed to the border to aid in pushing the Diethelmian forces back. "C'mon, c'mon. Hurry up, you b*****d! I don't have all day!!", he said slamming his hands on the table and talking to Zil although he wasn't there.

Fanny was praying for Zil's safety and worrying about Helmshire too as the battle on the border didn't seem to be going well. 'I wish I could do something. I wish I could change things. I wish... I wish I could be of use to Zil', she prayed to herself.

((OOC: Kay, Lolly. Here's your cue XP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:21 pm

As soon as Zil made that statement, one of 'Zil's' soldiers, whacked him in the back of the head with the butt of his gun with the intent to knock him out. His squad planned this before hand, knowing that killing Damien meant sacrificing their own lives and they wanted Zil to live to see the new era of peace. The man then grabbed Zil, surprised that he was still conscious, and tried to drag him to the entrance of the hq before things got too crazy, while the other rebels pointed their guns towards Damien's direction and began to fire.

Hearing the voice, Jian instantly turned and shielded Damien, taking one of the bullets to the shoulder, but as he protected him, his head slammed against the floor, knocking Jian out.

In the middle of the conversation, Shadow saw the screen go black. "What then..." She muttered, trying to figure out what was wrong with the communication system.

The lights suddenly cut on and the system went back up. Seeing the rebels had gotten in, the soldiers began shooting them from behind in order to save their leaders.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:45 pm

"What the-?! Lemme go! What are you doing?!" Zil said, violently struggling against his comrade's grasp. Zil was strong. He could take blows well after years of being kicked, stabbed, shot, tossed and whatnot. His vision was a little hazy and he suffered a headache but he was up. He managed to struggle out of his ally's hold and when he saw the 'real' Diethelmian soldiers coming.

The rest of Team Alpha had fled after doing as was asked of them. It was now only Zil's small group that was left and they would have no casualties if only this small group could make it out alive as well. He cried out, "Run!" before sprinting towards the window, but seeing that his comrades were shot before they could make it to where Zil was heading. Zill looked back and saw them fall one by one. He was shot in the arm but it was but a flesh wound. He felt pity and shame that they didn't make it and he did. This was the part of being a 'survivor' that he hated most.

As the glass broke, he saw that Jian had taken the fall for Damien and that the lucky b*****d was still alive and well. The look of shock on his face couldn't be any more obvious as he fell and the glass broke. At the same time, several explosions were heard around the government building, including the floor where Jian and Damien were. Zil himself, fell, seemingly engulfed in flames as an explosion had just set off below him. The explosion killed more than half of the staff of the government building (generals, secretaries, anyone in vicinity of the explosions) as the part hit hardest was the communications and information area of the building, effectively destroying everything computer-encoded that Diethelm had and cutting off the soldiers at the border from central command. Every operating system, citizen file, money record, archive and whatnot was destroyed. The hanger where technological advances were being made was hit as well.

It was a great cleansing... Except the most unclean of them all had remained and everyone who was just dragged into this died. Thus was life - Unfair. Thus was destiny - tragic. Zil closed his eyes and took a deep breath, knowing it to be his last. His mission had failed but he knew peace when he saw it. He could even see the white light beckoning for him. He could hear the voice of his beloved calling his name. He could feel the icy touch of her ghostly hand on his cheek. "Is it wrong... That I have loved another after you?", he asked as he continued in a state of free fall, staring straight at the face of his dead beloved, knowing his unrequited love for Shadow had been his only regret. The ghostly woman only smiled and disappeared, letting Zil fall into the flames and disappear.

Fanny gasped as Zil's communicator signal had disappeared. Her heart stopped and so did the entire room that fell silent. It took a while to sink in and she could only think of the worst. Her small frame began to tremble and her lips began to quiver. The tears fell from each eye and drench her cheeks in tears. Fanny let out a long cry, holding her head and trying to deny what happened as she ran out of the room and just kept running. Not one moment did she believe that the worst could have occurred but she worried even as she thought to herself, 'Zil couldn't have... No. No! It's impossible! Not Zil! Not to Zil! ...He...He can't possibly die, can he? He promised... Never to leave me behind. And broke it twice!' She wiped her tears but kept running... Running until she bumped into someone full force. She opened her eyes as the sheer impact had given her a headache. "D-Dustin?", she asked looking up at who she bumped into.

The first few explosions shook the building. There seemed no time to escape. Monica was still unconscious and could not be awoken as she was passed out in the clinic. The two secret police officers with her placed her in a safe place and covered her as it seemed the building was about to collapse. The ceiling had cracked and debris dropped, killing them both but Monica was still alive but unconscious. It was only a matter of time until rescue teams found her and dug her out from underneath all kinds of debris.

((OOC: Aww~ That's what you did? Then Damien doesn't get to beat Zil up for Jian's fall D: Yoouuu~ hash bias for Zil, don't you? >.> [Zil: Said the character sadist!]
And well, I did say 'final', didn't I~? =w= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Realizing that it was the base's lights that went off, Shadow realized that something was up and headed to the capital of Diethelm on one of the military cars. As she entered the borders of the city, she saw the main hq collapsing. She swore under her breath as she arrived at the debris of the base. Immediately she saw a rebel on the side. After checking for his pulse and letting out a heavy sigh. 'Dead... but if the rebels are here... that means they...' She trailed off, and went to look for more rebel survivors before they were carried off. She staggered passed the rescue team, who was frantically searching for Damien and Jian with no luck. She saw a large peace of roof hanging over was leaning against Damien's now broken desk. She saw the rebel soldiers nearby, none of which were alive. She checked under the desk to see Jian, with his arms still wrapped around Damien as if protecting him. 'Did the rebels win? Are they... still alive?' She thought, bending underneath and checking Jian's and Damien's pulse. "They're both alive..." She muttered with suprise, not thinking Damien would still be conscious.

((There... now you still don't know if Zil is alive or not. lolz. ))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Damien had been hit in the head by falling debris and was knocked into a semi-conscious state, but still aware. When he felt someone touching him, he gasped. "Who?...Who's there?!" he demanded, thinking it was a rescue team. He struggled to get up, though his head was pounding and Jian's arm seemed to be holding him down.

((How was Shadow able to get there? Is she in disguise?))

Dustin looked down at Fanny with a sympathetic face. He didn't say anything, but took her into his arms and began hugging her.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:23 am

((She drove and I'm assuming it's only about a 10 to 20 minute drive from the border when she's going about 100 mph down the highway. About 5 minutes for the black out, 5 minutes for the rebels attacking to the bombing, and about 10 minutes of waiting for the dust to settle before beginning the search. And she's in the same clothes she was in when she was at the communication center. ))

Shadow shifted, surprised that he was still awake. She debated what to do, but as she looked at him, she felt a bit of pity. She held his hand to help calm him down. "Relax and don't move. Your friend seems to have taken most of blow. I don't know how bad his condition is because he's out cold, but he's still alive." She said, slowly and and carefully moved Jian's hand as a few small pieces of debris began to slide. "Hold on. I'll get you out." She said, sliding to the other side of Jian, grabbing Damien by the torso so that his head was at her breast, and slowly, she dragged him out from under the debris.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Damien grunted. That familiar voice again. "Shadow...is that you? Why are you helping me? I thought you were the enemy" he stated. His head was still pounding.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:53 pm

"Yes... it's me. I'm going to help your friend now. He seems to be hurt pretty bad." She muttered to him, going back to help Jian out of the hole. She laid Jian by Damien's side and looked him over. 'Why am I helping them out? I came to look for the rebels, but all of them are dead, and there's no sign of Zil either. Hopefully he got away alright... still, this is just pity, right? I wish I knew...' She thought, letting out a small sigh. "I don't know if I can help him. The bullets were stopped by a bullet-proof jacket he was wearing, but he took a pretty bad blow to the head from the debris." She told Damien, then slid his head onto her lap. "Don't push yourself. It looks like the rescue team is coming over, so just relax." She said, rubbing his temples to help clear his head.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games